Author Topic: Call me shallow  (Read 2709 times)

Cdal1770

• Thank You
  • -Given: 322
  • -Receive: 55
Call me shallow
« on: September 13, 2019, 04:07:00 am »
So I wish I would have taken the author of “Convince her to get bigger breasts” more seriously. He said that if you try everything in the book to get her to get them and get them big, and yet she won’t get them, abandon ship before $hit hits the fan. I tried the whole “I’m not shallow” routine and it never panned out for me.

I thought to myself that being miserable in marriage was simply not worth it. I have one life to live and I want what I want and I’m not going to settle. Hence, the divorce.

She changed after we married. She didn’t wanna party anymore, didn’t wanna go out on weekends except to grab a beer. We never did anything fun anymore. And what’s worse, is that she turned out to be more and more prudish over time. It took her one whole year to gain the courage to swallow - and that was under the influence of wine!

She looked like a Ferrari - at 45. I’m 43 and decent, but she was hot. The sex was lame, however. She was meat and potatoes. She dressed conservatively and what disappointed me most was she shot down every idea I had for her to be a goddess; wear a skimpy bikini at a pool party? No. Show off your flat belly with your dangly belly ring at a dance club for people our age? No. You would look like an IG diva if you let me get you large implants. No. I was at my wits end.

I paid off her debt. I bought her a huge rock. As we are going through the divorce now, I recall how many, many of her bedroom items are gifts from me. All a waste. I tried to bring out a sex goddess and all I ever got was a granny at 45 who wanted to have a beer Saturday night and watch “Housewives”.

If you want a woman who’s open to “plastic perfection”, find out up front. Don’t date or marry a prude. Usually freaks in the sheets are up for it. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Mic drop.

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
Re: Call me shallow
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 06:11:00 am »
So sorry to hear that.  Yeah, women are the ultimate players.  Guys are just hacks, even tho we believe we are not.  Thanks for sharing, that had to be hard to admit.  Good side tho, you're free now.  😉

Cdal1770

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 07:25:20 am »
Honestly, I don’t think I can ever be happy with any woman who’s not open to getting large implants (800 and above).

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 03:56:07 am »
So I wish I would have taken the author of “Convince her to get bigger breasts” more seriously. He said that if you try everything in the book to get her to get them and get them big, and yet she won’t get them, abandon ship before $hit hits the fan. I tried the whole “I’m not shallow” routine and it never panned out for me.

I thought to myself that being miserable in marriage was simply not worth it. I have one life to live and I want what I want and I’m not going to settle. Hence, the divorce.

She changed after we married. She didn’t wanna party anymore, didn’t wanna go out on weekends except to grab a beer. We never did anything fun anymore. And what’s worse, is that she turned out to be more and more prudish over time. It took her one whole year to gain the courage to swallow - and that was under the influence of wine!

She looked like a Ferrari - at 45. I’m 43 and decent, but she was hot. The sex was lame, however. She was meat and potatoes. She dressed conservatively and what disappointed me most was she shot down every idea I had for her to be a goddess; wear a skimpy bikini at a pool party? No. Show off your flat belly with your dangly belly ring at a dance club for people our age? No. You would look like an IG diva if you let me get you large implants. No. I was at my wits end.

I paid off her debt. I bought her a huge rock. As we are going through the divorce now, I recall how many, many of her bedroom items are gifts from me. All a waste. I tried to bring out a sex goddess and all I ever got was a granny at 45 who wanted to have a beer Saturday night and watch “Housewives”.

If you want a woman who’s open to “plastic perfection”, find out up front. Don’t date or marry a prude. Usually freaks in the sheets are up for it. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Mic drop.

I hear you man. My first girlfriend had a hot body but was a prude. She never wanted sex and never wanted to do anything fun. She wasn't religious, but in terms of her libido she was one step away from being a nun. We did have sex several times but I am so grateful that we are no longer together. If she never wanted sex when we were dating then you can bet every dollar you have that it wasn't going to happen in marriage. I am very grateful that I don't live in a country that expects men to marry the first girl they bang. If I was forced to marry her I would be miserable.

I will never get married. My net worth is too high to risk letting a woman take half of it away. Truth be told, the most happy relationships that I see are between two monogamous partners who are NOT married. I know at least 7 or 8 older couples (age 40 and above, I'm still in my 20s lol) who are not married and they are very happy. This is true for both the men and the women. They don't have a piece of paper from the government that says  they are stuck together. If an unmarried couple don't want to be with each other, all they have to do is pack their bags and say goodbye. If a married couple don't want to be with each other anymore, then the lawyers and courts have to get involved. In most of the United States, during a divorce usually assets are split down the middle, regardless of whoever earned it. So if you (the man) are the breadwinner then she can simply just file for a divorce and take half of what you worked for away, no questions asked. If my girlfriend is living in my house and won't please me anymore, then she can pack her stuff and move out.

OP, assuming that you are not going to lose much in the divorce I say that you are doing the right thing. If the fire has died then you need to move on. I'm smart enough to learn from other people's mistakes. Never get married.

Cdal1770

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 09:09:16 am »
You’re very wise for a whippersnapper in his 20s.

Don’t get married? I most wholeheartedly agree.

Tags: