Author Topic: Penelope Black Diamond  (Read 1182473 times)

Wuerschti

Re: Penelope Black Diamond (PBD)
« Reply #330 on: March 12, 2012, 07:10:06 am »
First of all, when I say "extreme right wing", I mean right wing as in Thomas Jefferson.  I am mainly a Libertarian.  So, I agree with Oct response that he has already given.  However, non one said that only the results mattered and not the intent.  Intent DOES matter in moral situations, but YOU haven't provided any INTENT TO HARM her baby on the part of PBD.  Furthermore, LOGIC, MORALITY, and LEGALISM are all three different things.  You seem to want to throw all three at the wall and mix them up and then claim to have won your straw man debate.  Lastly, I very much resent being called stupid since you don't know anything about me.  I would postulate that I and some others on here, some even being medical doctors, are a lot smarter than you realize.  You don't know me, you don't know my education, or my background.  The only advantage that you have over me is that you can kiss my ass and I can't.  No one has insulted you, and nothing gives you the right, logically or morally, to sit at your computer with your dick in your hand insulting either PBD, myself, or anyone else on this board that you don't have any personal knowledge of.  It is against the rules of the community and I'm going to ask Indy to get involved.

Dish it out you can, but taking it is another story...    ahhhh the irony of it all; I love psychology

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #331 on: March 12, 2012, 09:12:23 am »
You don't know what ad hominem is. Again, this shows me you are too stupid to have this conversation!

read it up here
http://plover.net/~bonds/adhominem.html

It looks like that you have overlooked something or that you don't know what an ad hominem is. Curiously enough you even haven't understand that you have made an ad hominem after you have red about it.

You have said: "You are all way too (A) stupid to even (B)have this conversation..."

So: the reason you come up with why we can't (B)have this conversation is that we schould be (A) stupid. It only would not be an ad hominem if we really were (A) stupid. But that is not the case. Instead of an argument, there is a name calling (A), the given reason is a personal insult, and so it is an ad hominem. This type of an argumentum ad hominem is called an abusive fallacy.

Give me one argument why calling other people stupid instead of giving arguments is not an argumentum ad hominem. Just one.  ::)

It seems that your understanding of philosophy (and ethics) is inversely proportionate to your arrogance (and your lack of courtesy).
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:29:50 am by Octaviano »
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

Wuerschti

« Reply #332 on: March 12, 2012, 05:39:56 pm »
You are google jockey and didn't properly conclude what qualifies as ad hominem.

"You are stupid, therefore you don't know what ad hominem is." That is an example of ad hominem, premise A, ad hominem, concludes B. Simply calling you stupid isn't ad hominem, it's just insulting!

...I'll just quote someone else instead:

"It is not a logical fallacy to attack someone; the fallacy comes from assuming that a personal attack is also necessarily an attack on that person's arguments.

Therefore, if you can't demonstrate that your opponent is trying to counter your argument by attacking you, you can't demonstrate that he is resorting to ad hominem. If your opponent's sarcasm is not an attempt to counter your argument, but merely an attempt to insult you (or amuse the bystanders), then it is not part of an ad hominem argument."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 05:48:31 pm by Wuerschti »

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #333 on: March 12, 2012, 06:23:19 pm »
You are google jockey and didn't properly conclude what qualifies as ad hominem.

"You are stupid, therefore you don't know what ad hominem is." That is an example of ad hominem, premise A, ad hominem, concludes B. Simply calling you stupid isn't ad hominem, it's just insulting!

(A) stupid was the reason for something. So it is ad hominem. Just insulting and not ad hominem is: because you did not start up your PC first (A), you were not able to use Google (B). And your mother is a hooker. In this case the insult is not a part of the argument. But in the case of "You are all way too stupid to even have this conversation..." it is. The same with: "because you are a motherfucker, you can't swim"

What do you mean with 'google jockey'?

If your opponent's sarcasm is not an attempt to counter your argument, but merely an attempt to insult you (or amuse the bystanders), then it is not part of an ad hominem argument."

Your text was an ad hominem in itself. So it does not matter if it as a whole was not ment to counter an argument. Is it so difficult for you to understand in which case something is ad hominem and in which case it is not?

"Work the issue, not the debater!"

Practice what you preach.
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #334 on: March 13, 2012, 12:02:21 am »
Don't waste any more time on this arm-chair philosopher.  It is apparent that while he reads a lot he doesn't seem to comprehend what he reads.  How's that saying go? A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.  And as for philosophy he seems to ignore Socrates and Plato; this is a rough translation:

This man, on one hand, believes that he knows something, while not knowing [anything]. On the other hand, I – equally ignorant – do not believe [that I know anything].

So now I do not know what virtue is; perhaps you knew before you contacted me, but now you are certainly like one who does not know.

I can't find the proper translation and the above is from Wikipedia, so take from it what you will, but the intent is the same.

Fruitkiller

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 338
« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2012, 11:04:44 am »
Now I really hope she resumes her career after the baby, those dark huge aerolas are perfeccct.

Iluvboobs

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28459
  • -Receive: 171294
  • Boobs Beer Metal
« Reply #336 on: March 22, 2012, 11:56:39 pm »

Size: 273 MiB
 Duration: 7 mn 17s
 Format : WMV
 Video:1280x720

http://oron.com/ixmm6r0eaz9c

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Iluvboobs

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • Boobs Beer Metal
« Reply #337 on: April 11, 2012, 03:06:12 pm »

Size: 222 MiB
 Duration: 5 mn 55s

http://oron.com/bogf8ocew46a

Stay Thirsty My Friends

SV451

• Thank You
  • -Given: 239
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #338 on: April 11, 2012, 06:41:09 pm »

Size: 222 MiB
 Duration: 5 mn 55s

http://oron.com/bogf8ocew46a

This is my favourite PBD video, its so hot when she takes her top off and then puts her arms up and streches to make her massive tits look awesome. Man do I want to fuck her.

Lover of implants

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #339 on: April 16, 2012, 11:59:30 am »
It's time for some other pics. Just for the pleasure of your eyes. This is simply beautiful.

Simple amazing ... Would love to stand there and worship her

boobie29

« Reply #340 on: April 16, 2012, 05:56:46 pm »
Wow that are beautiful pics Lover! Thanx :D

Iluvboobs

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • Boobs Beer Metal
« Reply #341 on: April 19, 2012, 03:41:48 am »

Size: 151 MiB
 Duration: 4 mn 1s

http://oron.com/2dr4gcpq7xli

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Rv

• Thank You
  • -Given: 721
  • -Receive: 959
« Reply #342 on: April 26, 2012, 04:34:37 am »
Form 9\10
Nipples 4\10
Size 5\10
Quality 4\10
Bolton tits, Fake tits, Round tits.

fgrimes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 139
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #343 on: April 26, 2012, 10:05:34 pm »
Form 9\10
Nipples 4\10
Size 5\10
Quality 4\10

Wouldn't it be better if you posted your summaries in a separate thread instead of all the scattered modelthreads?

Zych

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 90
« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2012, 10:19:16 pm »
Way better! Because we wouldn't have to read them.

Tags: 3600cc