Author Topic: Titsfinder  (Read 3134 times)

Nuindakil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 521
  • -Receive: 862
    • Zaephyr Models
Titsfinder
« on: August 05, 2019, 12:22:32 pm »
I just came across this scum website:
https://titsfinder.com/

Don't sign up, it just leads to spy software or something. But it left me wondering, would some variation of this make sense in real life? Think about it, most men don't share the fetish for fake-looking boobs, and most women aren't looking for that either. A dating app that brings the exceptions together, maybe it'd find some costumers. Realistically speaking it'd probably end up becoming an app for sugar dating arrangements, but well, that's up to the users... What do you think?

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
Re: Titsfinder
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 04:19:28 pm »
I remember seeing a fetish site once that had this kind of concept but it really didn’t seem to work like a dating app. Given how niche many of our fetishes are, using the concept of want/need to attract have/wiling makes sense. My love of boobie flexing doesn’t even rise to the level of “fetish” for most sites even though I know tons of guys love it. So, yeah, I would sign up!
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

Tags: