Author Topic: 888's furious ranting room  (Read 65616 times)

CyBerLee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 41
Re: 888's furious ranting room
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2020, 06:19:55 am »
Bwahaha , people over 60 are useless! Wow, yeah I have no use for your information. The link i posted is 2 years old, and Trump been president for just over 3 years. Do the math!

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 324
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2020, 01:31:19 pm »
this discussion really matters

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2020, 02:48:26 pm »
Bwahaha , people over 60 are useless! Wow, yeah I have no use for your information. The link i posted is 2 years old, and Trump been president for just over 3 years. Do the math!
The math is that your link has nothing to do with today.
That Fauci lied to Congress and has been staggeringly wrong over and over.
That you make ridiculous statements that you NEVER back up - that CDC point about testing was a home run on the ignorant chart.
That you cannot (apparently) face the truth that the COVID-19 lockdowns are doing FAR more harm than good.

You seem like little more than a ignorant, lockdowner. Who cares more about useless, old farts (which you will be very soon - coincidence?) having a slightly better chance to live - than you do about the fact that lockdowns have destroyed the economy, are bankrupting nations and causing hundreds of thousands of collateral deaths.

I think that says all we need to know about you.

Have a nice day.

CyBerLee

• Thank You
« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2020, 04:01:19 pm »
Thank God! I'm glad that's over, so now we can back to real science! Trump never did a national lockdown is why we are where we are. Had he done so, we would have been back to a robust economy. That is why the virus keep bouncing back and forth across the nation. Right now the biggest upsurge is in the Red part of the country.

I'm so glad we wont be hearing anymore from you, and thanking you for ending your repeated rant. and hopefully no more angry personal messages.

• Thank You
« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2020, 06:56:00 pm »
Thank God! I'm glad that's over, so now we can back to real science! Trump never did a national lockdown is why we are where we are. Had he done so, we would have been back to a robust economy. That is why the virus keep bouncing back and forth across the nation. Right now the biggest upsurge is in the Red part of the country.

I'm so glad we wont be hearing anymore from you, and thanking you for ending your repeated rant. and hopefully no more angry personal messages.
Ummm...usually when someone wants to be left alone because someone else scares/intimidates them (judging by the fact you ran to the mods and begged them to get me to weave you awone)?
They don't keep starting conversations with them.

You stop addressing me and/or stop making ridiculous posts about this subject? And I will have no reason to 'address' you.
Until then - I will if I feel like it until the mods force me to stop.

Now back to you point that no national lockdown was the problem?
Even though you have ZERO factual/scientific evidence to back that up.
And I have posted link after link to (largely) well-respected sources that prove the opposite.

The fact that Sweden did not lockdown at all and they have a lower death rate than Italy, Spain, France and the UK (all of which did lockdown)? Proves conclusively that a lockdown does little but ruin the economy, cause massive collateral damage and send national debts souring.

Plus the Lancet AND the head of Norway's AND G.B's medical government services (all of whom I have linked to above) have all stated that lockdowns don't help. And that is just the tip of the iceberg.

And what do you have for 'scientific evidence'?
Nothing.

Yup...I am guessing you and success are not on speaking terms.

Have a nice day.

CyBerLee

• Thank You
« Reply #230 on: September 06, 2020, 05:23:42 am »
Just know that whatever you say is totally irrelevant to me. If you don't value old people, then I certainly not going to value you nor your personal message to insult me. It's just creepy that you are singling me out to someone who slightly notice your long winded whining. Get over yourself!

• Thank You
« Reply #231 on: September 06, 2020, 03:46:48 pm »
Just know that whatever you say is totally irrelevant to me. If you don't value old people, then I certainly not going to value you nor your personal message to insult me. It's just creepy that you are singling me out to someone who slightly notice your long winded whining. Get over yourself!

Oh please just grow up.

1) it is impossible for my posts to be 'totally irrelevant to' you if you are reading/commenting about them. So that point means nothing.

And 2) if my posts are upsetting you SO much - just don't read them. Duh.

But as long as you keep making unproven and erroneous claims on COVID-19 - I (might) keep pointing out how wrong you are.

Have a nice day.

And since one of us should actually talk about the subject of this thread:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/people-across-the-globe-protest-covid-19-lockdowns

This is good to see.

People are finally starting to say: 'enough'.

And:

The deadly truth about lockdowns and masking policies
There's little to gain and much to lose from the misguided actions of political leaders.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/the-deadly-truth-about-lockdowns-and-masking-policies

The lockdown has gone from a mistake to a crime
https://www.wnd.com/2020/08/lockdown-gone-mistake-crime/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wnd-brief&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=brief&ats_es=78b1097cd0963bc468928dea9bf783fc
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 11:36:39 pm by 888 »

pc84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #232 on: September 06, 2020, 06:15:11 pm »
4 out of the last 5 days the U.S. has had over 1,000 deaths each day, and this isn't stopping. I feel like I've made this similar post several times over the last few months.

Meanwhile, the deaths in other countries yesterday:
Japan - 19
U.K. - 12
Canada - 2
South Korea - 2

Still waiting for a response on why the US is averaging over 1,000 deaths each day and almost every other affluent country similar to the US doesn't have this problem...

CyBerLee

• Thank You
« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2020, 10:35:43 pm »
4 out of the last 5 days the U.S. has had over 1,000 deaths each day, and this isn't stopping. I feel like I've made this similar post several times over the last few months.

Japan - 19
U.K. - 12
Canada - 2
South Korea - 2

Still waiting for a response on why the US is averaging over 1,000 deaths each day and almost every other affluent country similar to the US doesn't have this problem...

Polls on the subject of who they most trust to get us out of this believes in CDC but not the president. The feeling is that we may have to wait for this to actually have leadership to follow thru the medical expert advice while also facing economic hardship for not following it in the first place.
link is here for the disable thinker>>>>>>
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-trust-the-cdc-on-covid-19-trump-not-so-much/              <<<<<Link is here for those that have difficulty looking up link

can a divided population effort be able to combat this, while ignoring scientific fact in order to save face with a liar in chief?

• Thank You
« Reply #234 on: September 06, 2020, 11:33:07 pm »

Japan - 19
U.K. - 12
Canada - 2
South Korea - 2

Jeez - moving the goal posts all over the place or what?
Comparing number of deaths with countries with vastly different population sizes is nonsense. Plus, the virus arrived in Europe months before America.
What you compare is deaths per 1,000,000 population.
And on that score - America is still below the UK.

But more importantly - America (which has locked down) now has a higher COVID-19 deaths per 1,000,000 than Sweden - which did NOT lockdown.
 Which again proves lockdowns do not work.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/

But why are more people dying in America? No idea.
And since almost all of those dying are useless, old farts - I don't much care either.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

• Thank You
« Reply #235 on: September 06, 2020, 11:44:10 pm »

Japan - 19
U.K. - 12
Canada - 2
South Korea - 2

Polls on the subject of who they most trust to get us out of this believes in CDC but not the president. The feeling is that we may have to wait for this to actually have leadership to follow thru the medical expert advice while also facing economic hardship for not following it in the first place.
link is here for the disable thinker>>>>>>
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-trust-the-cdc-on-covid-19-trump-not-so-much/              <<<<<Link is here for those that have difficulty looking up link

can a divided population effort be able to combat this, while ignoring scientific fact in order to save face with a liar in chief?

Scientific fact?
This from a guy who hasn't posted one post (that I recall) proving even ONE thing he has said about COVID-19.

But I will show you scientific fact.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html#a4
Table 4 - change parameter to 'deceased'
In Canada, 96.8% of documented cases that died of COVID-19 were over 60. And 89.6% were over 70.

More proof that the virus kills almost no one but the old. Just like the flu.
Except, the flu also kills the very young..unlike COVID-19.
So, COVID-19 spares the young and healthy and kills the weak and old.
I don't see what the problem is.
Though I would like to see those under 60 have a full life. All those over 60-65 (especially 75) are COMPLETELY useless and nothing but wastes of flesh. They do little, take up trillions in medical costs just to stay alive and useless and all they usually vote for is stuff they want. They don't care about global warming because they will be dead long before it gets bad.
The faster they die out the more resources that can be spent on the rest of us.
 So I say - bring on COVID-19.
Thin out the herd - get rid of those useless, old farts.

squatty2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1743
  • -Receive: 219
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2020, 11:55:02 pm »
Why anyone even reads your posts is beyond me, when you stated that we'd never see anything near 100K dead...

squatty2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1743
  • -Receive: 219
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2020, 11:57:48 pm »

Japan - 19
U.K. - 12
Canada - 2
South Korea - 2

Jeez - moving the goal posts all over the place or what?
Comparing number of deaths with countries with vastly different population sizes is nonsense. Plus, the virus arrived in Europe months before America.
What you compare is deaths per 1,000,000 population.
And on that score - America is still below the UK.

But more importantly - America (which has locked down) now has a higher COVID-19 deaths per 1,000,000 than Sweden - which did NOT lockdown.
 Which again proves lockdowns do not work.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/

But why are more people dying in America? No idea.
And since almost all of those dying are useless, old farts - I don't much care either.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm#Comorbidities

America didn't actually lock down...not uniformly...some people still had parties (super spreader events) and in some states and towns they still went about their business as if nothing were going on...

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #238 on: September 07, 2020, 12:32:34 am »
Lol @ lifesitenews
No wonder you're so out of touch with reality.

• Thank You
« Reply #239 on: September 07, 2020, 01:14:22 am »
Lol @ lifesitenews
No wonder you're so out of touch with reality.
Typical KwukTroll reply.

I agree - the site is rather extreme.
But the op-ed makes a LOT of great points from well established, respected sources.
But I don't see you posting anything to disprove what was said.
So then in this thread - as usual - your post means squat.
Just more cowardly trolling.

So, not only are you nothing but a troll in this thread, and a coward...but your claim to fame is modding a site full of mostly sickos, freaks, pirates and trolls.

What a loser. ::)

Have a nice day.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2020, 04:02:51 am by 888 »

Tags: