Author Topic: Example Images - Finding and Best Practise  (Read 1902 times)

raptor420

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 18
Example Images - Finding and Best Practise
« on: April 11, 2021, 01:19:41 pm »
Heya,

Next question we've come to is finding examples of the kind of look my gf is hoping to have when she gets her BA. She's pretty set on High profile and round - and isn't thinking about CC size. more finding examples of the sort of look she wants.

Is it best to show examples of say people found on social medias, examples from surgeons before and after images or some other? Either way if anyone has any ideas or links to resources / libraries - or would it simply be best to scroll these forums and find people posted that share a similar aesthetic :)

Huge thanks

pleszer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 37
  • -Receive: 39
Re: Example Images - Finding and Best Practise
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 07:39:51 pm »
Hi, I can do realistic edit breast size on photo for you, if you are interested send message

SexxyMoeFoe

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 64
  • Brains and body - deadly combination
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 09:34:29 pm »
Easiest way is to google her height and weight plus "breast implants" and you see examples of people close to her size with implants.
- SexxyMoeFoe 🥰

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 01:37:43 am »
Dr Don Revis web site has many good examples for review.

Yes, I’ve found it best not to get overly concerned about CCs.
Focus on what the look is that you want.
While one woman may need 500cc to get a particular look, another may need more or less depending on their physical build.

Real self has a lot of before and after too if you have the patience to wade through it and the heavy advertising that accompanies it.
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

mr.dee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 376
  • -Receive: 1037
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 11:05:08 am »
Here’s a summary of how we did that. And it worked well for us:

- find a model/insta girl, etc, that has a similar body and implants you (both) like. Or at least a set of implants that match. It took awhile. This forum was the best source.
- make sure these photos work as sample, i.e. front and side view. The usual insta restaurant selfie won’t help.
- select 2 or 3 samples (crop the pic to the body only) and show these to the surgeon during your consultation. Ours picked up our aim immediately and showed us pics of his work to confirm. Then he made some suggestions and showed us the implants.

Some comments

- putting the cc aside for a while is a great start. Some (many) girls can’t think in cc, mine for e.g. thought 500 is huge until she had samples in her hand.
- limit the number of samples pics, less is more (avoid confusion)
- when you share with your girl, crop the pics, focus on the body. My lady dislikes the style of our samples, was fully distracted by the make up, etc… When she saw the boobs in a body pic only, she loved them and wanted exactly this type. ;)
- Be realistic, e.g. if it is her first surgery, she might now be able to get the desired size. In that case go for a comfortable size and upgrade 2 years later.

raptor420

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 10:32:15 am »
thanks for all the responses :) I've found a fair few from Realself, Googling the measurements and also Social media etc! Gotta trim it all down now as there's clearly too many pictures!

Definitely a good shout to crop the pictures too otherwise the rest of the image becomes the focus!

Tags: