Author Topic: Who had/has a thai gf with fake boobs  (Read 3051 times)

gecko02

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 52
Who had/has a thai gf with fake boobs
« on: April 30, 2019, 08:27:42 pm »
Last year, i was 3 months living in Thailand and notied more and more girls have big nice fake boobs over there.

I was daiting a nice skinny girl with 420cc boobies at this time there. she was around 40kg suuper skinny with the perfect round fake tits what look little bit to big for such a small body, just like wow!
Also i had the chance to convince other hot and nice girl to make 500cc, my time in asia was over and the dream not came true.

Please tell me your storys how you met the girls and how it came that they went for a boobjob. Looking forwar for some nice storys on skinny girls with good curves ;)

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
Re: Who had/has a thai gf with fake boobs
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 02:55:12 am »
I've never been to Thailand, but several years ago I lived in Vietnam and was able to convince my GF in Saigon to get implants. Apparently Asian women think that I am very good looking, so it wasn't hard for me to find a girl who would say yes. Sadly I had to leave the country before I could make it happen. I was also pretty broke when I was over there, so I wouldn't have been able to afford the surgery anyways. I am much wealthier now than I was back then, so if I did go back I'm sure that I could find another girl to say yes.

For whatever reason, breast implants seem to be really popular in Thailand, definitely much more than Vietnam. Even though I personally find Vietnamese women more attractive than Thai women, the fake boob situation seems much better in Thailand. I would also like to hear from other guys on this forum about their experience with a Thai girl getting fake boobs.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 02:56:58 am by smoothie4564 »

gecko02

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 52
Re: Who had/has a thai gf with fake boobs
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 10:12:26 am »
Thailand has absolut the best potenital to be a top fake boob place. The girls are really open to that as i noticed. when you chat with them and come actross the point of "the look", they would like to upgrad there chest often. I met over tinder some girls, unforgantly most not in real by than, who are absolut willing to go bigger.
Thai girls are in my eyes perfect for the fake boob look. They are cute, small, suuper skinny and just love big chest as no other asian country i would say. The most girls i was chating about that wanna go at least 450cc or bigger what is quite a lot in a 45-50kg hot small body ;) they look like 17 years old hot teen and wanna have this super round high profil boobs, dose that not sound amazing. I hope the trend stays like it is now and the girls wanna more and bigger implants in the future.
A other good thing is, that the thai cultur is so open mindet to this, with all there ladyboys there. So if a real girl carry a set of huge fake tits on a skinny body they just don t care or give her compliments. That would never be like this that way here in Europe unforgently.

Tags: