Author Topic: How many of you only like fake breasts?  (Read 41818 times)

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 623
  • Plastic makes perfect...
How many of you only like fake breasts?
« on: December 28, 2009, 07:07:22 pm »
I know for myself I don't find 'real' breasts attractive at all any more... breasts need silicone to look good
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 10:28:03 pm by loveboobs »
Plastic makes perfect...

sidewalkpsycho

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 12
Re: How many of you only like fake breasts?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 07:24:50 pm »
I like both natural and enhanced, with a slight preference for enhanced. Also, just because boobs are fake doesn't mean that I'll find them attractive.

koni

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 07:35:42 pm »
Personally, I prefer real boobs. But there are plenty of fake boobs that look great. I have a kind love/hate relationship with fake breasts.

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 08:33:03 pm »
Great question.  I'm interested to see the results of the poll.

I voted "I only like fake tits", which may not be exactly true...  I like natural breasts.  I love them.  But the truth is I love fake boobs SO MUCH MORE that I am basically disappointed every time I discover a girl has naturals.  Which of course means I'm disappointed most of the time.  *shrug*
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

Herr Quengler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 510
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2009, 10:13:16 pm »
Interesting thread here.
I like natural breasts when they are firm and full. They often look so good in bras, but take of all clothes and you are disappointed a little too often  :-\ .
 On natural breasts I like most the softnes and the way they wiggle.

But everytime I see a girl with fake tits, I get so horny, I can?t help myself. Maybe it?s becourse I?m from germany and they are so rare in here ( unfortunately  ; ::) ). I like the roundnes and the shape. And a girl who wears fakies has a special aura. It?s: Does she tell everyone, they are real.

I vote for "I like naturals, but I love fakies!"

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:21:38 pm »
I definitely prefer fake boobs but I don't despise natural tits...... :-\

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 11:35:50 pm »
I definitely prefer fake boobs but I don't despise natural tits...... :-\
Same here. I generally like all fake boobs, though there's only few naturals I like.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 12:35:28 am »
Unfortunately as time passed im now at a point where i realy dont like naturals anymore, in fact i think of most as disgusting...

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 03:59:19 pm »
For me, it's mainly about the final look and the attitude of the woman.

While there are women with large naturals who are pleased with their look, there are other women with large naturals who hate the attention, complain of back/shoulder pain, and the only surgery they're thinking about is a reduction.  These women will be more likely to dress them down, cover them up completely, slouch, be stand-offish, etc.

Conversely, women who get a breast augmentation do so because of the allure, and typically do so after long evaluation.  (Not all end up happy, due to the surgical experience, the surgeon's attitude, etc, but that's another story.)  These women will be more likely to dress them up, stand tall, etc.

There are many other factors worth considering, but since this is but a simple and straightforward poll, then we can answer in a vacuum as well.  ;)  So my "all other things being equal" answer is that I like both, but have leanings towards augmented, for the reasons stated above.
Former admin of
(since retired)

Akula

• Thank You
  • -Given: 260
  • -Receive: 1602
  • Fitness Girls Addicted!
    • Female Bodybuilding Fitness Girls
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 05:26:40 pm »
I prefer the fake-boobs 100%!
..i don't despise the natural but only firm and tight :D
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 10:23:07 pm by Akula »
@Akula_ita - Fitness Girls Addicted!
Join My Fitness Girls Site!
Web: http://it.groups.yahoo.com/group/FemaleBodybuildingFitnessGirls/

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 08:20:55 pm »
For me, it's mainly about the final look and the attitude of the woman.

While there are women with large naturals who are pleased with their look, there are other women with large naturals who hate the attention, complain of back/shoulder pain, and the only surgery they're thinking about is a reduction.  These women will be more likely to dress them down, cover them up completely, slouch, be stand-offish, etc.

Conversely, women who get a breast augmentation do so because of the allure, and typically do so after long evaluation.  (Not all end up happy, due to the surgical experience, the surgeon's attitude, etc, but that's another story.)  These women will be more likely to dress them up, stand tall, etc.

There are many other factors worth considering, but since this is but a simple and straightforward poll, then we can answer in a vacuum as well.  ;)  So my "all other things being equal" answer is that I like both, but have leanings towards augmented, for the reasons stated above.
Well spoken my friend!
The attitude plays a BIG part in my appeal to fake boobs.  Even the mere thought that these girls choose to be bigger is hot.  When I talk to a girl who's had them done the hotest thing about them is the fact they're happy they did it.  And I must admit, the become even hotter when they say "my only regret is that I didn't go bigger". 
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

Bocgam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 640
  • -Receive: 527
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 06:59:09 pm »
In theory, I'm a fan of enhanced only.  That rule is a little too limiting when put into to real world practice though...

Fake Boobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 87
  • -Receive: 459
    • Fake and Shaved
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 08:07:03 pm »
Only fake  :P

milfs_love_silicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 304
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 08:31:34 pm »
As much as I like fake boobs, but some of the stuff I read here is just too extreme for my taste.

Think about it, if all women had implants, I guess it would get boring pretty soon. Cause than it wouldn't be something special anymore.

It's the same when people walked around naked all the time, after a while nobody would care anymore, cause being naked wouldn't be something special.

Besides it should always be the woman's decision what she does to her body. I think it's the sexiest, when you see that a woman is really confident about that decision, is comfortable with her new boobs and loves to show them off. That's the best and the hottest.

I don't like these girls who just get their boobs done, because everboy does it. And than the boobs are just there and she doesn't care about them or maybe doesn't even like them. I mean, they might still look good, but that attitude is almost a turn-off.

So yeah, I like natural boobs too. But since big naturals get saggy pretty fast, implants are a good and fantastic-looking solution.

unclepervert

• Thank You
  • -Given: 86
  • -Receive: 175
  • Barbie Doll Lover
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 02:42:17 am »
I'm all in for fake boobs.

Tags: