Author Topic: I want bigger boobs!  (Read 5049 times)

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 267
  • -Receive: 798
  • The Blonde Norwegian Barbie
I want bigger boobs!
« on: September 12, 2021, 07:12:51 pm »
Ok, so I have met three doctors regarding getting bigger boobs. As for now I have 650, and I want the biggest Motiva implants that are 1050. One surgeon said no problem, he loves big boobs, but the two others refused, saying since I have some rippling and thin skin on top it will get a lot worse.

I really dont know what to do, I sure want bigger nord, aspecially for my man. But if they end up horrible I might need to get them out and my boobs will be ruined for ever! Any advice??!

Oh, and nice to pop in here again, hope you all are doing well!
Blonde barbie loving the fake look!
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

cjmileslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9952
  • -Receive: 793
Re: I want bigger boobs!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 07:54:53 pm »
Ok, so I have met three doctors regarding getting bigger boobs. As for now I have 650, and I want the biggest Motiva implants that are 1050. One surgeon said no problem, he loves big boobs, but the two others refused, saying since I have some rippling and thin skin on top it will get a lot worse.

I really dont know what to do, I sure want bigger nord, aspecially for my man. But if they end up horrible I might need to get them out and my boobs will be ruined for ever! Any advice??!

Oh, and nice to pop in here again, hope you all are doing well!
If it will wreck what you have now .. don't do it.
If you already are pushing your skin's limit. Do not roll the dice.  Not everyone can or should have blimps on their chest.
Health first.

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 08:15:49 pm »
Thank you for your words. Yeah, it might be better having 650 than really ugly boobs or in worst case noone of all.  Im just broken by the news and afraid my man wont like me as much. Know he would love bigger :( want to be super sexy!
But yeah have to think of my health.
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

IMT

• Thank You
  • -Given: 20
  • -Receive: 235
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 06:19:14 am »
Give it time and you skin will stretch. It will. Unless you have any special condition, you should be able to achieve your goals with patience.

Check out my AI thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=85599.0

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1465
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 06:51:42 am »
did you think about getting fat transfer into your boobs to make the skin between implant and skin not as tight?
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2021, 08:18:45 am »
Give it time and you skin will stretch. It will. Unless you have any special condition, you should be able to achieve your goals with patience.

Ive had two babies, dont think the boobs will strech much more :(

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2021, 08:27:29 am »
did you think about getting fat transfer into your boobs to make the skin between implant and skin not as tight?

Not sure how that will end up, since they are hanging a bit after two kids. Two surgeons said they were perfect after ren years and two kids. And they are not to bad, but I want rounder and bigger. Maybe go back to the surgeon who would give me big boobs and Ask for options.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2021, 01:00:17 pm »
Go back to the first surgeon and tell him you’ve had second opinion and what that opinion was.
Real self is full of stories of girls who were told they couldn’t have this size or that implant, only to later find a more skilled surgeon who could do it and made them happy.
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2021, 01:32:11 pm »
Go back to the first surgeon and tell him you’ve had second opinion and what that opinion was.
Real self is full of stories of girls who were told they couldn’t have this size or that implant, only to later find a more skilled surgeon who could do it and made them happy.

That is a really good point. I think I will have a talk with him again. All tho the ones that said no are really good with a good reputation, and a lot more bookings. The one who said yes has a lot more openings and I am afraid he said yes just to earn the money.

But I think I will see him again, bring my man and Ask a bit more

Gosh this is hard!

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11245
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2021, 09:19:11 am »
Maybe expanders are the way to go, so you could be flexible and smooth with the enhancements.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2021, 02:25:33 pm »
I'd say get those 1,050s in, a surgeon is a highly skilled provider and the other two may have size preferences that steer them away. I live in Asia where surgeons routinely encourage women to get implants in the 200-300cc range.

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2021, 11:48:35 am »
So I went back to the surgent who said yes, and asked what he thinks of the other ones concern. And he said that yes I would Get more rippling but he could fill up with fat so that it gets better! That will Even Get me bigger boobs!! He also showed pictures of previous boobjobs. So I feel confident he can do it.

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 143
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2021, 06:04:27 am »
If your body type is small, then stay relatively small.  If you are a big girl then the sky is the limit.  That's been my observation.  Small/petite girls seem to have more complications. 

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2021, 07:10:36 pm »
If your body type is small, then stay relatively small.  If you are a big girl then the sky is the limit.  That's been my observation.  Small/petite girls seem to have more complications. 

The surgeon said I have enough space and after two kids I surely can fill up a bit :)

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 143
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2021, 02:57:43 am »

The surgeon said I have enough space and after two kids I surely can fill up a bit :)

Awesome!

Tags: