Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Do you prefer the feel of Saline or Silicone implants?  (Read 746 times)

Nymphomaniac365

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
Do you prefer the feel of Saline or Silicone implants?
« on: September 07, 2021, 11:58:38 am »
As the title says.

Technically speaking, Silicone probably feels better, but I am curious if there are those who prefer the feel of Saline implants over Silicone based ones. From my point of view, I think Saline would be more fun to feel and play with (should they not be rock hard, and overfilled too much).

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 380
Re: Do you prefer the feel of Saline or Silicone implants?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2021, 01:46:24 am »
Having had many years of experience of having a partner who had both types I can say that they each have their own merits. My experience has always been with partners that had minimal natural breast tissue and my comments are based on my personal experience and preferences.

Silicone - The earlier versions in the 80s gave a very real feeling, that is they felt like a young firm breast.
The later gummy bears are slightly firmer and feel less like natural breast tissue.
If you want soft natural feeling breasts then the older implants are the go.
The earlier ones you could squeeze with finger and thumb and almost get then to meet.
The gummy bears still feel great but just a little firmer, you can’t squeeze them as hard as they don’t have as much give. Gummy’s give a better firmer feel, the breast stands out more and give a very nice looking shaped breast, Ive found they seem cold in larger sizes.
A great product and all my partners who had them - loved them.

Saline - Depends on size, fill and if over or under muscle. For many years during the 90s it was the only option.
Much firmer feel, ripples more in certain positions, which I like.
If at normal fill range, a nice almost natural feel and look.
If overfilled then they get progressively harder and less natural feeling, they look more fake and stand up and very proud. Once over 2000cc they get very hard and unnatural looking and feeling.
I’ve seen some that sag and look awful, like a tennis ball in a sock but I imagine this where the right surgeon, fill, placement and implant sizing comes into play as well as the woman’s own natural tissue.
You can’t squeeze them as hard as silicone nor get your fingers to meet in the middle of them. Being an incompressible liquid it’s just physics.
The sweet spot seems to be in the 1000cc to 2000cc fill range. They still have some softness and give.

I love the big round fake look, so my vote goes to over filled saline, they feel good, you can have fun tapping them and feeling the liquid reverberations thru her implants. They are in the larger sizes , 1000cc plus, clearly fake , which is my preference. They don’t feel cold like silicones do, also ripple less when over filled.

However, I take my hat to any women who gets either, and I’m happy with whatever they choose, the alternate option is a natural boob and while younger women can have very nice boobs for a few short years of their life, the prospect of living with saggy skin bags all my days is one that doesn’t appeal to me.

It’s like cars - once you’ve owned a Porsche ,  driving a Kia might get the job done but it’s not the same.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 01:59:37 am by Wabill »
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 190
  • -Receive: 287
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 02:08:28 am »
I love modern day silicone gummy. Just firm enough to know they aren't natural, yet still passable enough to feel "real".
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 225
  • -Receive: 283
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 03:10:58 am »
I prefer silicone. My perfect woman is one who was born skinny with very little breast tissue, but has very large silicone implants. I prefer ones that look large but feel natural. I want a girl who looks like she "won the genetic lottery" (aka skinny with large firm breasts that are high on the chest) and less "someone who has two basketballs in her chest".

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 549
  • -Receive: 821
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2021, 05:14:16 am »
Overfilled saline all the way

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 190
  • -Receive: 287
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 07:05:07 am »
I prefer silicone. My perfect woman is one who was born skinny with very little breast tissue, but has very large silicone implants. I prefer ones that look large but feel natural. I want a girl who looks like she "won the genetic lottery" (aka skinny with large firm breasts that are high on the chest) and less "someone who has two basketballs in her chest".
Ditto. When it comes to size, I think my favourite size is "I suppose it's possible those are natural... but, but, they're so big"
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

Tags: