Author Topic: Strap On Fake Boobs  (Read 30366 times)

lisalipgloss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 550
  • Raging Belle
Re: Strap On Fake Boobs
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2022, 01:43:16 pm »
I got a pair that fitted well in H-cup from thebreastformstore.com, their largest at the time, called Supergirls. It was tough finding quality big forms back then. It looks like they've increased their range. Cost is at the top end but I can attest to their quality. They opened a UK store to cut shipping costs. They may have more outlets now - their site says they ship to US/Canada/Americas, Continental Europe, Germany, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

I bought a pair from Forever Young on Amazon, which were cheaper, but I found their sizes weren't as big as stated. They said J-cup, which were actually G. It looks like there are more cheaper suppliers on Amazon now but I haven't checked sizes.

I wore mine sideways, so the top of the triangle was at my underarm, which gave them a more fake look.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 01:54:08 pm by lisalipgloss »
Curves are what the universe was built on.

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2022, 07:02:00 pm »
Are the sex dolls good? I would not mind getting one with Chelsea charms type boobs since there will never be another real woman with those.

katamari2

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3505
  • -Receive: 1740
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2022, 05:50:14 am »
Are the sex dolls good? I would not mind getting one with Chelsea charms type boobs since there will never be another real woman with those.
Which ones are you referring to?

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2022, 04:01:06 am »
Which ones are you referring to?
I really don’t know. Any recommendations?

Night Owl

• Thank You
  • -Given: 105
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2022, 05:26:48 pm »
Roanyer makes good products. I think they have a Z cup available now.

divinebear

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2023, 03:50:24 am »
Roanyer looks to have some new products. And a new “comic/anime” set of boobs in the works. My girlfriend is down for us to get some, but we are just trying to gather info first. Any updated input on these products? Would love to hear some reviews, specifically how big are they actually if the cup size is not accurate. My girlfriend is 5’2” 34C-25-33. I’m wondering if she’s too small for these. We’re interested in the gel filled S cups, but concerned they’ll just be loose around her body because they’re made to fit a man.
Any new companies making these? Better options? I’m wondering if from the rising popularity of any companies will start making them for a woman’s body.

roshnikhanna

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 5
    • https://www.roshnikhanna.in/
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2023, 02:17:38 pm »
those X-Cups are huge.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2023, 12:55:35 am »
Just got the Eyung K cup but the body is way too big for my gf. I wonder do people have to modify these for women or are the big cups just for cross dressing?

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 324
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2023, 09:12:18 pm »
Anybody got pics of them being worn? Those webshop pics make it hard to judge the size

dahlia_dreamz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 14
  • Bimbo-in-progress
    • 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2024, 10:16:22 pm »
I was gifted 2 sets (an "H" cup and an "S" cup) to do some "boobs grow" content  8) . Here are 2 pictures of the H cup - hope it helps for understanding. If you want to see the uncensored pictures of both sizes, feel free to contact me  :) .

Just a simple Ukrainian Barbiegirl 👸💄💅👠 living a kinky lifestyle and enjoying the good sides of life!

𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦: https://www.instagram.com/dahlia___barbie
𝐆𝐨𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐌𝐞: https://gofund.me/26db6f23

𝐁𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲: https://www.linktree.com/dahliadreamz

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife

ingridguerci94

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2024, 03:04:09 am »
I own this ones. Not strap-on but with a huge J or K cup bra you can put it into them. It's quite amusing to get excited with your partner. In my situation, I acquired them through an eBay auction.

Tags: