Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Chelsea Charms  (Read 561916 times)

mstein

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1230
  • -Receive: 936
Re: Chelsea Charms
« Reply #855 on: September 12, 2021, 06:38:33 am »
Hm... thanks, but some room for improvement.
Chelsea's face appears uncomfortable in your drawing, especially the 1st one.
The penis is really so small? :)
Btw., I wonder what AI / Deepfake can do in the near future.

caterpillar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 185
  • -Receive: 131
« Reply #856 on: September 15, 2021, 02:27:05 am »
I want to share with you some of my sketches of me with Chelsea being naked together. Let me know what u think

Are those photos or drawings?  Indistinguishable.

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 16
  • Boob defender
« Reply #857 on: September 15, 2021, 05:26:43 am »
I want to share with you some of my sketches of me with Chelsea being naked together. Let me know what u think

I'm going with satire here.  Unless caterpillar penis is just a complete idiot.  I don't know, but I'll let you guys be the judge... 

Huygens_1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #858 on: September 15, 2021, 12:00:32 pm »

Haha. Getting som Chris-chan vibes from those drawings :)

BTW, is she totally gone from the net now. She had an OF for a while with comments on her old videos...

Boosterboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #859 on: September 15, 2021, 05:16:38 pm »

Haha. Getting som Chris-chan vibes from those drawings :)

BTW, is she totally gone from the net now. She had an OF for a while with comments on her old videos...

If today someone asked me for ipinion about subscribing to OF by Chelsea Charms, I would say that it is not worth it;  spend your money on another girl of a size similar to hers (beshine or Foxy) when she started it was fine, now there is only 1 weekly update 97% of the published photos are reused from publication on her website.  (Just say that 2 weeks ago the photos published were captures of an old video of his) if we talk about videos ... the last video was at the beginning of last month and there was no other.  (So ​​little video material does he have? Casey James has long since retired and still has new videos) The clothing sales website has been down for months.  in my opinion and in my opinion, that is taking advantage of your fans and spoiling your reputation earned for 20 years.  I think that if you're not really going to do something right, don't do it, you're going to look bad.  I renewed this month, but will cancel it for the next, it really does not appeal to me at all.  I will stay with in memory of what she once was.  I will spend my money elsewhere.

Tags: