Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: OnlyFans.com  (Read 77746 times)

uburey2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
Re: OnlyFans.com
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2021, 12:52:59 am »
Hi guys. I wonder if Alegra Cole's OnlyFans page is worth it. What would I get to see for a $9.99 monthly subscription?

Ret

• Thank You
  • -Given: 58
  • -Receive: 150
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2021, 09:03:41 am »
Hmm, renewing my cc, onlyfans wants my id card and face?

I_Love_Silicone

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 127
  • -Receive: 694
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2021, 09:54:32 am »
Hmm, renewing my cc, onlyfans wants my id card and face?

Lol hard no

TheFan

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 1269
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2021, 04:09:03 am »
Autumn Doll is straight forward...no topless, but has Perfect Tits on a slim, tone frame. Many videos are professionally produced and reasonably priced.
Indeed really very cheap it seems .. ? $50 for barely 5 min. Can it get any cheaper ?
Links usually stay for ~ 1 month only

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 583
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2021, 12:13:24 am »
I have been meaning to do this for a while but life is getting in the way -- So even this is brief..

On the FBB side, Heather Armbrust runs a great OF account.
https://onlyfans.com/thespiritualbadass

And I realy think Katy Ann XO with her new 2000s is a good get
https://onlyfans.com/katy_ann_xo

Sorry no details but time crunch... 

Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

tomtee

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 192
  • -Receive: 3215
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2021, 08:06:45 pm »
Just joined Ines Helene's OF (@honey dew). No nudity for the sub price, currently $11/mo. She says there's some in the PPV, which I've yet to see. Still, lots of good, non-nude content, different and more revealing than her IG. Seems to post a fair bit of free stuff. Lots in high rez. Messaged me and then responded quickly. Recommended, if like me, you've always wanted more than her IG, which she's not very active on.

She also has this little note: "People sharing my content will face legal action. If you are aware of anyone doing so, or sites, message me and I’ll give you a discount. I’m already in the process of making one person who has distributed my photos over the web pay for it. No matter it be Telegram, Discord or sites. All of them have been taken down and I won’t stop. Either you pay or you GTFOH."

I've seen other women threaten legal action for sharing their stuff publicly, but this is the first reward I've seen offered! And I could TOTALLY see some guy taking her up on it to get in her good graces. So, I'm only posting this little teaser collage of samples. Not gonna post more.

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 450
  • -Receive: 248
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2021, 07:21:36 am »
No nudity for the sub price, currently $11/mo.

I stopped reading there.
Where dorks set the rules, there go mainly fools.

Definition of a complete moron: writes ridiculous requirements on women in his footer, requirements he himself probably cannot fulfill even rudimentally

by the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. just saying ...

fata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 135
  • -Receive: 318
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2021, 12:08:14 pm »
The good ones:

@hotbella: full camgirl squirting content for under 10$ per month. Highest quality videos, also good customs, but she does not do dirty talk, she concentrates on masturbating and squirting. I like her

@gitte_von_g: I joined for a month some time ago. I cannot say why, but I liked it :). Maybe because there was zero commercial spam

@modelmelissalyn: PPV on request, 30$ per video. Expensive, but high quality in landscape mode. Very wonderful custom videos

@irisdark: For 29$ a high subscription, but full length videos for that AND good custom videos for 7,50$ per minute.

@amber_jaynexx: She is the only reason to have an onlyfans account. So much full content on the wall for a 5$ subscription. Very great personality. If ppv, then for the best price (3-5$ for 10+ minutes solo, 5-7$ for 15+ minutes hc), best customs, the only woman on onlyfans who gives way more than she takes.

If anyone knows a great site and person like Ambers Jayne, please let me know.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 12:22:18 pm by fata »

fata

• Thank You
  • -Given: 135
  • -Receive: 318
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2021, 12:08:54 pm »
And now to women you should never follow:

Every girl that does daily advertising for other sites but does not post own content but bad selfies and 10 seconds bad quality clips! Don't support lazy girls. We, the customers, can decide to only support high quality work, and I really think that the quality will get better one day.

Kada Love: she betrays her fans, wants to sell "fuck-me-tickets" for dates that never will happen. If anyone knows how to, please make onlyfans block her page!
gizel gizel: sells the same content as ppv over and over again, no previews, no sorry that she double sells, and you should never try to buy a custom. BADDEST quality and she ignores every kind of short description
candy sexton: Big fail. No Content. Never try to get a custom from her. It will NOT be customized and for me that is a NO GO
viking vanity: Wants money for nothing. really nothing
toochi vip: just no

xBEARD0x

• Thank You
  • -Given: 303
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2021, 07:35:15 pm »
quick question for anyone who has asked for a custom
what did you ask for? I am considering getting one and I have no idea what to ask i just like her and what she does ... which is be sexy lmao

Labalaba88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2021, 08:48:51 pm »
what did you ask for? I am considering getting one and I have no idea what to ask i just like her and what she does ... which is be sexy lmao

Really nothing to it

Think of being a film director. Paint a story. Think of details such as:

-Do you wanna hear her say your name
-Do you want her to gradually strip
-What toys she has to use
-soundtrack if applicable
-choreography
-duration
-countdowns (if JOI)
-roleplay (nurse, cop etc.)
-lubricants

Be explicit
First draft it as if it is a story. Read it to yourself and see if it makes sense and flows and edit accordingly.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MENTION THE FILMING ORIENTATION (LANDSCAPE/PORTRAIT).
OF girls default to portrait for some reason which I hate.

It helps to attach a tip to the request, see it as a facilitation charge.

Hope this helps

xBEARD0x

• Thank You
  • -Given: 303
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2021, 01:32:01 pm »

Really nothing to it

Think of being a film director. Paint a story. Think of details such as:

-Do you wanna hear her say your name
-Do you want her to gradually strip
-What toys she has to use
-soundtrack if applicable
-choreography
-duration
-countdowns (if JOI)
-roleplay (nurse, cop etc.)
-lubricants

Be explicit
First draft it as if it is a story. Read it to yourself and see if it makes sense and flows and edit accordingly.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MENTION THE FILMING ORIENTATION (LANDSCAPE/PORTRAIT).
OF girls default to portrait for some reason which I hate.

It helps to attach a tip to the request, see it as a facilitation charge.

Hope this helps

Yes it did thank you

Tags: