Author Topic: Who has the potential to top Beshine or Chelsea?  (Read 19367 times)

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 324
Re: Who has the potential to top Beshine or Chelsea?
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2019, 05:34:06 pm »
martina big and foxy menagerie are going to do it

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2019, 06:46:07 pm »
martina big and foxy menagerie are going to do it

I'm with you on this, 00haf.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2020, 07:29:28 pm »
Well, in EssexBunny's favor the moon is 239,000 miles away, while the farthest Bunny could be from you is a mere 12,000 miles...   Still, has anyone seen a full body shot of Ms. Bunny, face and all, or is that as elusive as the tenth planet?...
Not sure if you are joking, or have really not heard of EB. And yeah, she has been caught photoshopping and misleading before. Which is silly, because PixieeFox looks bigger with 1500 than Ample Ann did with 6k. English girl looked even bigger at 3k. One can have a smaller profile, looks great with less volume, and not have to fictitiously double the values to make up for it. In my opinion.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 04:33:09 am »
Hey poot, I'm just mostly kidding.  I'm trying to find out more about this ampleann, but I agree with your point on smaller and taller profiles making a difference in boob size apperance. 

zakinov

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2020, 09:55:25 am »
I don't buy that essexbunny is what she claims. Have only seen these oddly framed shots of slivers of her body and if I remember correctly, she had claimed she was unable to get a full body shot because her tits are too large. Funny that. I once took a photo of the moon. It's got to be bigger than her tits.

Regardless, I'm calling bs as she is unwilling to post anything anywhere unless your a paying member. That alone screams scammer.

I have joined her patreon before, she only posts fill vids from 3-4 years ago at around 3000CC or so. She posts no skin showing photos at all at her currently claimed size (11,000 cc). The 2 at her current size are fully clothed in thick sweaters or jackets. Like here https://gfycat.com/victoriousbronzegalapagoshawk (that's a public video from her twitter, not private)

The other suspicious thing is, there is no public record of her. Maxi, Lilly4k, blondie bennett, allegra cole, all have been spotted in public or have some public exposure. Given she states she flies from the UK to LA for procedures, there must be people whom would have spotted her on flights or LAX. But there's nothing.

Sinistro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 143
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2020, 02:38:40 pm »
I don't buy that essexbunny is what she claims. Have only seen these oddly framed shots of slivers of her body and if I remember correctly, she had claimed she was unable to get a full body shot because her tits are too large. Funny that. I once took a photo of the moon. It's got to be bigger than her tits.

Regardless, I'm calling bs as she is unwilling to post anything anywhere unless your a paying member. That alone screams scammer.

I have joined her patreon before, she only posts fill vids from 3-4 years ago at around 3000CC or so. She posts no skin showing photos at all at her currently claimed size (11,000 cc). The 2 at her current size are fully clothed in thick sweaters or jackets. Like here https://gfycat.com/victoriousbronzegalapagoshawk (that's a public video from her twitter, not private)

The other suspicious thing is, there is no public record of her. Maxi, Lilly4k, blondie bennett, allegra cole, all have been spotted in public or have some public exposure. Given she states she flies from the UK to LA for procedures, there must be people whom would have spotted her on flights or LAX. But there's nothing.
she is oppenning a store to inject people (sounds like a crazy dream of turning girls into her or something ) .. maybe in the future people may see her and tell us if she is real

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2020, 06:05:07 pm »
I still can't believe there is such a thing as a 20k expander.   :o But if you guys say so...

analromper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 654
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2020, 07:50:10 pm »
I still can't believe there is such a thing as a 20k expander.   :o But if you guys say so...

I can't do sound argument here in either this or that direction without hurting someone business. And the only thing I still feel bound as I gave my promise (by my own decision) a few years back is not to damage a certain model business. But it doesn't prevent me from using my experiences earned.
So I let this topic go.

lol, it is no secret man.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2020, 12:03:10 am »
I think I understand you guys.  Thanks.

zakinov

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2020, 04:39:07 am »

she is oppenning a store to inject people (sounds like a crazy dream of turning girls into her or something ) .. maybe in the future people may see her and tell us if she is real

You think you will ever see her when she asks for money up front to these injections? What does it need to open a company in UK? A notary service?

Edit: What I want to say. Better check the registration, before you put money on it. Better safe than sorry.

She updated her price list on the bunnyluxe website. Doesn't even say anything about what she is injecting (typically restalyne, juvaderm, juvaderm ultra etc. is listed). Also requires money up front (not customary for injections at all)

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2020, 02:39:01 pm »
I'd top Beshine or Chelsea. If you know what I mean.
For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1271
  • -Receive: 3586
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2020, 06:11:03 pm »
There's a girl who lives by me, she's 6'9 1/2". She has the potential. If she's into that kind of thing.

Which she probably isn't. ☹️

Sinistro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 143
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2020, 10:37:26 pm »
Essexbunny may be fake

genesis1313

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2020, 07:26:06 am »
Essex bunny is definatley Fake  :)

Now wether she has huge fake expandable boobs or is a huge fake scammer is the question?

Part of me wishes Essexbunny to be real but a bigger part of me wants to see a decent pic or video to truely believe.  I am still waiting.......

I wait with baited breath but won't be holding my breath  :)

lordlucan_uk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 1065
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2020, 03:30:57 pm »
I’d love Essex bunny to be real but she’s a fake

She seems to always be having surgery but no means to support herself and never posts any pictures

Tags: