Author Topic: FashionDiva  (Read 639523 times)

divasdude

• Thank You
  • -Given: 900
  • -Receive: 3583
Re: FashionDiva
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2013, 12:39:41 am »
This is my new favorite photo of the brand new girls!!! So round and BIG!!

orangethong

• Thank You
  • -Given: 56
  • -Receive: 41
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2013, 03:35:22 am »

I envy you so much :)

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2013, 04:59:44 am »

You'll get no argument from me!

Also: the lush veinage... *le swoon*
Former admin of
(since retired)

brust123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2013, 07:11:35 am »
thank you so much for the pics, they look fantastic!!!  ;)

alabmaman13

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 159
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2013, 07:34:43 am »

Round and big are both understatements. She makes every top look way too small: casual, formal, or bikini. She's just too sexy to handle most clothing. A large bikini barely covers anything. It is honestly very amusing.

Another thing, her boobs obviously get all the attention because they are otherworldly, but her body is generally really good. These pictures are genuinely amazing. Keep sharing. Wow, you are really lucky.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 07:50:40 am by alabmaman13 »

azleonard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2013, 08:23:18 am »
The little clickable "Thank You" icon that lets me show gratitude for an individual forum post can in NO way express the HUGE gratitude and sense of awe I have when I see the contributions you and your wife make to this thread, divasdude.

She is a goddess, and you are one lucky bum!  I'm very envious of you -- my wife has no inclination to pursue the same path as yours ;)

Thanks again, and please keep sharing your stories & photos.  She's superb!

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2013, 09:07:05 am »
It's refreshing to see these types of pics showcasing larger implants and everyday outfits (bikinis, shirts, etc).  The more of this that is out there I think the less reluctant many women will be to the larger sizes.  More of these type of everyday looks (clothed) from your wife and others on the forum is much appreciated!

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2013, 06:54:38 pm »
The view from below...

alabmaman13

• Thank You
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2013, 08:19:59 pm »
The view from below...

I used to date a girl who had implants and that was always my favorite view of her. I thought she was big, but your wife makes her look absolutely tiny. Actually, your wife makes pretty much everyone look tiny. They are like two huge, pert mounds of perfection. Just wow. Thanks.

Lake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 218
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2013, 08:41:01 pm »
A few over the shoulder shots!

This is my favorite kind of photo. There is something very exciting about seeing perfect big / round / fake breast stretching out a swimsuit or t-shirt. Actually I can only think of one other photo I've seen like this with very large implants from Antoinette ages ago, and not to start a fight, but your wife is 100x more attractive than her. Thank you for posting large, unedited photos taken with a decent camera too....that is also becoming increasingly rare.

Yeah I know this probably sounds borderline creepy, but when you have a very specific fetish, it's almost a miracle to see something that exactly how you like it.

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2013, 09:14:09 pm »

:)
This is my favorite kind of photo. There is something very exciting about seeing perfect big / round / fake breast stretching out a swimsuit or t-shirt. Actually I can only think of one other photo I've seen like this with very large implants from Antoinette ages ago, and not to start a fight, but your wife is 100x more attractive than her. Thank you for posting large, unedited photos taken with a decent camera too....that is also becoming increasingly rare.

Yeah I know this probably sounds borderline creepy, but when you have a very specific fetish, it's almost a miracle to see something that exactly how you like it.

I will post one in another bikini that I believe you will really like just as much. Give me some time to find it!

alabmaman13

• Thank You
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2013, 10:00:38 pm »

I echo this, but sometimes you see these types of pictures where it is a woman trying to cram herself into a top that is obviously too small in order to get that effect. However, fashiondiva's tops aren't tiny. Some of them look like they could double as shower curtains. She's just so wonderfully massive and round that she stretches and spills out of even big tops. I mean, look at that bikini. It is really big, but it is under obvious strain and there is so much side boob and cleavage, it is barely covering half of her. This isn't even the most extreme example. Like, in some shots, her red top looks like it is really struggling to contain her. So incredibly sexy. She's so amazing. Thanks for sharing. I hope you continue to do so. Can't get enough of her beauty.

sebastian76

• Thank You
  • -Given: 233
  • -Receive: 78
  • FashionDiva 1800cc Kicks Ass !
    • We Design Your Fantasies !
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2013, 11:25:48 pm »
Today I checked all comments on this topic and it's great to see that all you guys really think similar. I believe that FashionDiva has destroyed all sizes or the meaning of sizes (also meaning of words). She is ridiculously HUGE, it seems pretty obvious. But the scene that she shows us very aesthetic.

Divasdude you opened the gates of hell and you should continue to feed the fire with the new photos of HUGE GIRLS.

From now on, 1800cc would be my lucky number. Who knows maybe at the future that number would increase LOL

That would be according to divasdude's hunger and I'm pretty sure that he is very hungry :)
BIGGER always better !

If you want a REAL proof, please check this link !

http://sexualdesigns.com/fashiondiva.gif

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2013, 12:25:22 am »

Same sort of pictures only in a smaller bikini top!  One is kind of blurry too.

alabmaman13

• Thank You
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2013, 12:57:45 am »

Same sort of pictures only in a smaller bikini top!  One is kind of blurry too.

Holy shit. Thank you. She's so full and round and projects so far out that her bikini can barely contain her. So sexy.

Do you have any shots in that top from the front to get a full picture?

Tags: milf 1800cc