Author Topic: Sebbin XL Silicone Profiles  (Read 29212 times)

Wotno1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13458
  • -Receive: 191
Re: Sebbin XL Silicone Profiles
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2015, 09:17:26 pm »
i think you may be a bit misinformed mita.

most saline implants are built to withstand 200% their rate fill volume (and they usually can safely go up to 400%, especially the largest ones), and there are no stats out there saying overfilled implants have a shorter life. theoretically speaking, it's actually the opposite, because an overfilled implant will ripple less than a regularly filled one, and it's the rippling inside the pockets that eventually kills a saline implant, when it's not a manufacturing defect. they don't require any test for overfilled saline, because they only have to pass the tests for a specific implant and its rated fill volume.

and yes a broken saline implant will leak and there's a possibility the saline is infected, with time, then you have to deal with bacterias. however it's not something that is common and i never read about any case of a girl dying from an infection following a punctured saline implant. on the other hand when a silicone implant leaks, it's ugly, and i did read a few cases of weird things happening because of a leaking silicone implant, and it's almost always very difficult to detect since it's cohesive it won't lose its shape easily and readily.

Wow, you are a true expert on saline implants Princess

mita

• Thank You
  • -Given: 34
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2015, 09:48:07 pm »
I'm not quite sure I understand the logic of how an overfilled implant is somehow less likely to rupture simply due to the fact that there are no stats supporting it. It is a silicone shell stretched past its recommended filling volume. Seems logical to assume that a stretched therefor thinner membrane would be more prone to rupturing. Another possible problem with having a deflated implant would be closing of the implant capsule if the patient was unable to replace the implant in a timely manner.

There should be an appeal process that would allow a patient/surgeon team to present their case to the Board of Plastic Surgeons or Health Canada to have larger cohesive gel silicone implants available. Though an 800cc implant is very large on most women, on myself(6'4" tall) it still not big enough for the appearance I'd like to have and going the saline route I don't think is a good option due to lifestyle. Definitely going to be digging in to this situation with some formal letters to the govt. and such..

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2015, 11:39:42 pm »
An overfilled saline implant is a silicone shell filled with saline water.
The plastic surgeon fill it with more than the recommended filling volume of saline.
It's a solution to get very large breast but is it totally safe?
If a saline implant is brocken all the saline solution goes massively in the body in the same time: isn't it dangerous?
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2015, 11:40:28 pm »
you're entitled to your beliefs mita ;) but what I'm telling you is what I've understood with lots of confidence from being active on JBI for a long while. seems to be how it goes. what makes implants break is friction, not stretching. it's also what my surgeons told me. of course it's within reason. I have a feel that 800cc overfilled to 4000cc must be more fragile than 1500cc :)

as for capsular reduction if there's a rupture, its of course important to replace quickly, but its also a body image issue at that point! I do prefer knowing I have a leak though. of course it's a personal choice at this point.

and finally I also know how it is when you are larger framed than average. I have 1000cc, but they sure don't look it, I need something like 500cc more than average to look the size that people are used to see with a given implant size. its because I have a hollow and wide chest, and barely any natural tissue. you're not the only one. :(
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2015, 11:42:42 pm »
The plastic surgeon fill it with more than the recommended filling volume of saline.
If a saline implant is brocken all the saline solution goes massively in the body in the same time: isn't it dangerous?

it certainly isn't ideal, especially if the saline solution was contaminated somehow, which seems to be a possibility, but from what I read, its not as bad as silicone leaking. even if modern implants are made of coheisve silicone, there is still some "sweating" or slight liquid form leaking when an implant is ruptured. try googling an explant of w damaged silicone implant!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2015, 11:51:15 pm »

it certainly isn't ideal, especially if the saline solution was contaminated somehow, which seems to be a possibility, but from what I read, its not as bad as silicone leaking. even if modern implants are made of coheisve silicone, there is still some "sweating" or slight liquid form leaking when an implant is ruptured. try googling an explant of w damaged silicone implant!
I google "explantation damaged silicone implant" and I think I will stop otherwise I will never accept having silicon implants implanted inside my body
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

mita

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2015, 12:04:34 am »
Im sure that there are MANY women who would jump at the opportunity to have larger than 800cc gels. Specially larger than average framed women even on the extreme size scale(myself) Friction is definitely a large reason of implant failure, however the side effect of a stretched(thin) shell is the added risk of puncture resistance not simply the stretching . Im not new to the game(though no expert) but it seems like there should be a rethought on what is allowed size wise. Breast augmentation has been a dream of mine for a very, very long time as i'm sure you can understand the importance. It comes down to personal choice between what look your going for in relation to saline vs silicone. There are pros and cons with each. Bottom line is that the governing entities here in North America should be(hopefully are) looking at increasing, or at least looking at on a case by case basis larger than 800cc silicone gel implants.

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2015, 12:13:23 am »
i totally agree with you on that! the 800cc limit is silly, and I really envy how much easier it seems for European women to get implants up to 1500cc.
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

mita

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2015, 12:26:03 am »
Agreed... Ariane had to jump through some hoops to achieve what she has(slightly jealous  :P ) in North America which she has explained in another post but not everyone is able to do what shes done unfortunately which sucks. Time tor a change/update on the regulations in this regard is well overdue!!

Ariane

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 2634
    • Ariane Saint-Amour
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2015, 04:08:07 am »
Only work for me because I'm a piggy opportunist =D
Look at me trying to steal Candy Charms implants now =D
Actually, only if the stats please me.
*oink oink*
My website: http://arianesaintamour.xxx/
Also my Amazone wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/NVKRBEMM9PB

madtwins

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2015, 04:14:45 pm »
Who are the best docs out there for XL silicone?

mita

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2015, 09:00:41 pm »
If you steal hers and are looking to sell yours Im your girl!! ;)

Only work for me because I'm a piggy opportunist =D
Look at me trying to steal Candy Charms implants now =D
Actually, only if the stats please me.
*oink oink*

Ariane

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 2634
    • Ariane Saint-Amour
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2015, 07:18:58 pm »
My website: http://arianesaintamour.xxx/
Also my Amazone wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/NVKRBEMM9PB

marjon

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 88
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2015, 09:37:36 am »
Hi all,

been in doubt for quite some time about the 800cc Sebbin implants we picked for my revision in June. As looking at girls with lovely round boobs and then again looking at the 800cc Sebbin's i wasn't sure they would be big enough for what i was looking for. On the other side, despite i love to have big round breasts, they should be a bit practical as well. I Don't want them to obstruct my day to day life.

Anyway i did additional research and talked to my PS and decided to go for the 1138cc of Sebbin instead of the 800cc.

Can't wait till it is June!! Why is the wait so long :(

440cc now going for an 800cc revision by Plovier, yay!!

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2015, 02:59:13 pm »
Hi all,

been in doubt for quite some time about the 800cc Sebbin implants we picked for my revision in June. As looking at girls with lovely round boobs and then again looking at the 800cc Sebbin's i wasn't sure they would be big enough for what i was looking for. On the other side, despite i love to have big round breasts, they should be a bit practical as well. I Don't want them to obstruct my day to day life.

Anyway i did additional research and talked to my PS and decided to go for the 1138cc of Sebbin instead of the 800cc.

Can't wait till it is June!! Why is the wait so long :(
Hi Marjon
Congratulations for your upcoming upgrade.
So you're making a compromise between the volume of your next set of implants and your day today life. I'm exactly in the same mindset, looking for the largest possible and being able to practice sport (breast is one thing I want big, other parts need to stay fit and healthy).
Ok the main difference is you already have implants, I will have my breast augmentation in June.
Are your actual implants your first set? Why do you want the largest for your next surgery? Isn't it better to have the 800cc and to upgrade again in a few years for the largest?
I think there's a lot of good reasons for:
It's less painful because tissues are less stretched
You have the pleasure of having new breast twice
It's easier to have a step with 800cc to get used to XL implants.
Didn't you agree?
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Tags: