Author Topic: Mya Le  (Read 164969 times)

jgmafia2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 394
Re: Mya Le
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2018, 12:09:55 pm »
Well, if her goal was to get rid of all the men who were perving on her and have a channel that only women will find remotely interesting, she's succeeded. I imagine her views per video will go way down now though, that's the price she'll have to pay to stop being objectified.

rarie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1170
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2018, 06:03:42 pm »
Luckily, I saved most of her videos...her boobs.
Good decision.

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #122 on: December 10, 2018, 08:31:37 am »
Hello I’m trying to collect as many mya le videos as I can does anybody have all of her videos or specifically the  ones called fire Cheetos? And talking about her new black I cup bra thanks

IDontExist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 84
« Reply #123 on: December 10, 2018, 05:32:44 pm »
Hello I’m trying to collect as many mya le videos as I can does anybody have all of her videos or specifically the  ones called fire Cheetos? And talking about her new black I cup bra thanks

If you scroll back through the thread you'll find these archives.

Courtesy of Smoothie4564:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e9xzd9kfr6s5shw/AACleVxK32c-EoXvR0ACXn_Ma?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qlsf9w19kcgr189/AACGM5vyhojSQn0EfyAgtpDIa?dl=0

Courtesy of KwukDuck:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?playnext=1&list=PLLOuOlFLKinBQudTRtmSQF_TnqX3vcT7H&index=1

A month ago I went through the YouTube playlist Kwuk posted. Both things you mention ring a bell but I don't remember 100% if they're here. Regardless, there is certainly a lot of top notch Mya material saved.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 05:34:25 pm by IDontExist »

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #124 on: December 11, 2018, 07:55:42 pm »
Ok thank you for that I’ve went through these links and yes lots of good material here. If u have a tumblr account search for user stevebasicgifs then search his posts with #heyml or heyml lots of gifs on there as well sourced from her YouTube videos. Also the first set of gifs where she is wearing the teal shirt that’s the holy grail of mya videos for me I swear it was called fire Cheetos or something of that nature but that’s the one we gotta find guys.

IDontExist

• Thank You
« Reply #125 on: December 12, 2018, 06:48:45 am »
If u have a tumblr account search for user stevebasicgifs then search his posts with #heyml or heyml lots of gifs on there as well sourced from her YouTube videos.
Thanks for the tip! I figured I'd share the collection here, lots of great GIFs.

Might be my favorite...

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2018, 07:10:43 am »
Nice work man I’m really hoping someone out there has the video of her in the green shirt and the teal shirt as well. Doubtful we will see another Asian next door kind a of girl like this again that wears a gg bra and is a college student.

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2018, 07:37:43 am »
Also a quick question does anyone know how to save YouTube videos to Dropbox thanks!

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #128 on: December 13, 2018, 09:45:34 pm »
As everyone can see from those GIFs, she hates them very much
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

superstroka

• Thank You
  • -Given: 546
  • -Receive: 73
« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2018, 03:15:38 am »
Also a quick question does anyone know how to save YouTube videos to Dropbox thanks!

Use  Youtube-DLG to download it to your computer, then upload it to dropbox.

jgmafia2000

• Thank You
  • -Given: 110
  • -Receive: 394
« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2018, 04:20:54 am »
As everyone can see from those GIFs, she hates them very much

She liked them at first sure, when she knew she looked sexy AF and was happy to have some new assets to turn on her boyfriend with. Once she realized how much of a sex object she made herself into though, and how difficult it would be to avoid the lustful stares and come-ons of guys everywhere thanks to the combination of those gorgeous GG's, tight body, and attractive face, she obviously stopped liking the implants because she decided to REMOVE them. I am actually glad she got rid of them now that she's focusing on plant shopping videos, better that than being a tease and keeping them while covering them up with vests and jackets, at least we don't have to be as jealous of her BF now. Man, I bet he had some fun while she still had them though.

These girls that get the drool-worthy giant tits made for one thing and then keep them covered up or charge an arm and a leg for full-frontal pics are what drive me up a wall, they know exactly what they're doing and they're narcissistic bitches. If I was in charge there'd be an anti-tease law: get implants of 800 cc or higher and you must take a minimum of 5 pics, new boobs completely uncovered (bottoms optional) so as not to drive all the men of the world crazy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 04:32:25 am by jgmafia2000 »

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 742
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2018, 05:40:52 pm »
If u have a tumblr account search for user stevebasicgifs then search his posts with #heyml or heyml lots of gifs on there as well sourced from her YouTube videos.
Thanks for the tip! I figured I'd share the collection here, lots of great GIFs.

Might be my favorite...

Thank you!

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2019, 07:03:19 am »
Hello again guys not sure if anyone is watching her new channel Bebee plants but one of  her newest videos called mini plant haul hard to find plants she is wearing a tie dyed shirt it almost appears like she didn’t get rid of the implants if you watch closely there is hints of a big chest under that baggy shirt it’s a very brief but you can notice it so I’m saying there might be hope as long as someone doesn’t scare her off again she obviously wants to make content for YouTube but gets creeped out by stalkers I checked the comment section of this particular video and there are profiles commenting on her beauty so who knows if she’ll show any body shots in her new videos her old plant videos she is not even in the scene so she’s getting more comfortable all we can do is hope guys! I’ll watch videos of her in a sports bra watering plants as long as those titties are still there peace

IDontExist

• Thank You
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2019, 06:02:08 pm »
Hello again guys not sure if anyone is watching her new channel Bebee plants but one of  her newest videos called mini plant haul hard to find plants she is wearing a tie dyed shirt it almost appears like she didn’t get rid of the implants if you watch closely there is hints of a big chest under that baggy shirt it’s a very brief but you can notice it so I’m saying there might be hope as long as someone doesn’t scare her off again she obviously wants to make content for YouTube but gets creeped out by stalkers I checked the comment section of this particular video and there are profiles commenting on her beauty so who knows if she’ll show any body shots in her new videos her old plant videos she is not even in the scene so she’s getting more comfortable all we can do is hope guys! I’ll watch videos of her in a sports bra watering plants as long as those titties are still there peace

There is a recent video of her wearing a Sailor Moon t-shirt that she had worn during the heyday of her channel. I also thought it almost appeared that she didn't get rid of the implants. However I don't think that's the case. In my opinion she probably still has implants but downsized a fair amount. T-shirts used to somewhat downplay her breasts but not as much as they do now. A girl with her physique and petite stature would likely be almost flat naturally so she must have something going on, but alas I don't think it's the 750cc implants.

mikeytaylor

• Thank You
« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2019, 07:01:48 pm »
Hello again guys I was searching for Mya’s actual surgeons photos like from the plastic surgery website where they show post op photos just not sure who her doctor was but anyways I found a forum called just breast implants search the username chinadoll85 I’m pretty sure it’s her all I’ve found so far is her posts and threads on the forum but no phots yet but take a look at the site and let me know if u guys think chinadoll85 is Mya thanks!

Tags: silicone 750cc