Author Topic: OnlyFans.com  (Read 111257 times)

sole

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 31
Re: OnlyFans.com
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2018, 04:39:19 pm »
Avatar: Karmen Electra (iFriends.net)

maynut01

• who is daaaat?
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 529
  • -Receive: 602
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2020, 06:48:38 pm »
But one opinion I do have on Onlyfans model sites.

If a model chooses to hide her timeline, meaning you can't see at which dates updates were done, you maybe consider twice what she is trying to hide with it.

I've bought several and  am going to post reviews as well. I wanted to ad another TRICK they use but it's after you're paying, so immediately cancel the recurring payment if you set this.

You'll get a dm showing some media, whether video or pic, it doesn't matter. If they show a price for purchase, WITHOUT A DESCRIPTION FO NOT PAY....if they won't take time to either send a screenshot or tease, trailer of what you're buying, DON'T PAY!!!

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2020, 02:31:31 am »
I've given up on onlyfans, because it's kind of a scam. You pay to be a member of a model's main page, where all you're going to see is what she posts on Instagram, (sometimes without the censorship, but often the exact same stuff they post on Insta,) and then you have to pay more to get the content you might want of her.  In the case of some models, the price for the content you pay more for is astounding, (a polite way of saying fucked up.) For instance, the first offering of nude pics Corrie Yee offered in her DM after she started her page was  two nude pictures for $199.99.  (No, I myself didn't buy them. And I'm not just saying that because I don't want DM's begging me to share.) Her videos are no more than fifteen seconds long, and they're rarely cheaper than $50. (Again, no, I didn't buy.)

I can be every bit the big tit nut as the next guy, but a hundred bucks, on top of the monthly subscription fee is too much. Especially when you consider a lot of that stuff is going to end up being free on boards like this.

Just sayin'.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2020, 05:21:57 am »
Yeah, OF is generally disappointing.... Candy Charms and Danielle Derek I would say are good.  And even if the content sucks, if the model will at least communicate so you can talk about custom videos or scene ideas, I'm OK with that.  The ones I hate are as you described *AND* no contact from the model.  That's just plain theft.
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

LunaticRed

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2020, 02:22:02 am »
I subscribed to the Combat Barbie's onlyfans and it is exactly as you have described so far, with nothing more than Instagram pics on the main page, and she tries to tempt you to "DM her for her exclusive content" but then never replies to anyone. A true scam artist and an embarrassment to the veteran community

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2020, 03:45:10 am »
I subscribed to the Combat Barbie's onlyfans and it is exactly as you have described so far, with nothing more than Instagram pics on the main page, and she tries to tempt you to "DM her for her exclusive content" but then never replies to anyone. A true scam artist and an embarrassment to the veteran community

I never served and I hope this doesn't sound sexist... I have always pictured the corp as the toughest of the branches from a physical standpoint.  I don't see how a person built like that (And I mean the thin / non-muscled frame) could get through marine basics.  Anybody got a handle on that?
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2020, 06:11:57 pm »
Danielle Derek has posted some great videos on her onlyfans account. Definitely well beyond any instagram content.

I did end my membership though. Lately her updates have been thin and some terrible quality pov videos of her in bed with fans.

485US46

• Thank You
  • -Given: 600
  • -Receive: 226
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2020, 03:20:23 pm »

I never served and I hope this doesn't sound sexist... I have always pictured the corp as the toughest of the branches from a physical standpoint.  I don't see how a person built like that (And I mean the thin / non-muscled frame) could get through marine basics.  Anybody got a handle on that?

Womens' physical aptitude tests used to be less stringent, in order to make it more viable for a socially acceptable number of them to integrate. Although apparently that's changing as more women vie for actual combat positions, and they are trying to make them a bit more demanding.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 03:26:22 pm by 485US46 »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2020, 04:07:04 pm »

Womens' physical aptitude tests used to be less stringent, in order to make it more viable for a socially acceptable number of them to integrate. Although apparently that's changing as more women vie for actual combat positions, and they are trying to make them a bit more demanding.

Agreed and understood. I just wonder if she got in under the old process or the new one. No disrespect intended. The reason I ask is if she went through the full physical process it would be impressive to see such a stunning lady go through it.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2020, 09:47:00 pm »
I just joined Kimberly Hawkins (https://onlyfans.com/kimberly___hawkins).  It only has 16 vids *BUT* she is very responsive.  So if you are looking for more contact than content, this may be a good get -- and its on sale for $10 this month.

emmagee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 182
  • -Receive: 475
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2020, 06:35:52 pm »
To me, OnlyFans is a blank canvas for a lady to curate content and upsell anyway she chooses to.

Aletta Ocean keeps her subscription rate cheap and rarely upsells on DM...and if she does, it’s pretty cheap. It seems like she uses it to drive traffic to her hardcore website.

Tania Amazon also keeps her rate cheap and posts a ton of topless stuff and rarely upsells.

Autumn Doll is straight forward...no topless, but has Perfect Tits on a slim, tone frame. Many videos are professionally produced and reasonably priced.

There are a bevy of smoking hot “Playboy” models with cheap subscriptions but the upsell to nudity or toys is pricey...$75-$120 for a video.

What’s nice about OnlyFans is you can subscribe to a lady for a month and try it out. I’ll notE that I have let MORE subscriptions expire than I currently have...which leads me to think most ladies don’t know how to monetize their assets well.

pucp1998

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 1372
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2020, 03:09:34 pm »
I'll appreciate a review for Jalande Jaguar (OnlyFans), I would like to know what to expect.
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=36657.msg480069#msg480069

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2020, 01:49:33 pm »
For the guys who are considering buying shit; don't do it. I got some discounted subscriptions of big booty ig models. And these are quite premium models.
It's really a scam and nothing else. They post vids which are a bit longer than shit they post on instagram and same pics. They have some softcore shit with other girls, shower and dildo stuff but never post it on onlyfans for free. You have to message them and pay high amounts to get them. They never have extreme shit or long vids. For example one girl had one bathtub vid which was very good and it suddenly disappeared. When I asked why she just replied saying I can buy it from her for 20 usd. Really bad I didn't download cause it was really good, but I never expected she would delete it. Another girl wanted fucking 200 usd for a 3s vid. If they propose a vid from message you also don't see a preview or something like that, only length and description they give. I also got the onlyfans rip for free of victoria lomba etc. and all the same shit. Just advertising and nothing else.
Just don't buy onlyfans, you throw away your money and make this scamming bitches rich.

Yes, agree. Some onlyfans subscriptions are not "value for money". You have to tip extra to get the more explicit material. This is not true for all models though. If you are only interested in glamour shoots (no explicit) then you are usually on safer ground.

In my experience, one indication that the onlyfans is only a showcase is that the subscription fee is very low. I have seen some as low as $5, and a few even offer free subscription. I am generally more confident that I will get good quality from models that charge £20-30 (though this is not an absolute guarantee).

Bottom Line: You get what you pay for.

DA

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2020, 12:39:37 pm »

Nope.
Unfortunately not.
I have seen cheap onlyfans-pages with good content and much of it, many updates included.
and i have seen more exopensive ones that offer not even a quarter of the content and number of updates as some cheaper ones do.

Price is a bad indicator, imho. In genereal, but especially on onlyfans.
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2020, 02:21:06 am »

Nope.
Unfortunately not.
I have seen cheap onlyfans-pages with good content and much of it, many updates included.
and i have seen more exopensive ones that offer not even a quarter of the content and number of updates as some cheaper ones do.

Absolutely right. The motto of OF should be 'caveat emptor.' (Let the buyer beware.)

Price is a bad indicator, imho. In genereal, but especially on onlyfans.

Tags: