Author Topic: Capricorn One Stories  (Read 13723 times)

CapricornOne

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 198
  • I embraced my dark side long ago.
Capricorn One Stories
« on: July 06, 2018, 07:02:06 pm »
I recently decided to update my stories for publication on Kindle. The new versions have new titles and have updated technology, themes, and characters to reflect the world of 2018 instead of 2000 when they were written. Plastic surgery and body modification has become more extreme since then, and so have the stories.

You can find the first two on Kindle here:

From Perfect Students to Plastic *WOMAN*s (was "From Coeds to Cum*WOMAN*s")
https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Students-Plastic-*WOMAN*s-Bimbofication-ebook/dp/B07DZN1F7Q/

Candace Becomes Kandi (was "A New Life for Candace")
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F97N87C/

These are not totally different stories from what I've already shared here but if you liked the old versions you'll love the new versions. You could say it's the same breast implants, just overfilled :)
Making your plastic fantasies come true

hacheemachee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 0
Re: Capricorn One Stories
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 09:12:23 am »
Hey, Cap! Big fan of your work and would love to read the updated versions of these (two of my favorites) but would you consider offering these from a platform other than Amazon Kindle? I'd even paypal directly; I'm just not a big fan of Amazon's digital reader system.

Melons

• Thank You
  • -Given: 277
  • -Receive: 12
  • a fake plastic bimbo is my future
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 12:59:44 pm »
Hi CapricornOne,

it is so nice to hear from you. I was worried you were gone for good. After all life catches up with so many of us.

I just bought those to and am waiting for more.

Your stories were always among my most favorite stories and there are way to few good stories these days especially stories with a focus on implants and surgery.
I prefer stories that could just be real so no magic or other unrealistic stuff. A bit over the top is fine but it should be possible with tech we have or that is already on the horizon and should be available in the foreseeable future. I truly enjoy those kinds of stories and yours fell right into this spectrum.

So thank you very much.

I hope all is well with you and the future looks bright :)

CapricornOne

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 06:06:40 pm »
Hacheemachee - right now I'm testing the data science of Amazon so I'm selling exclusively through their platform. At some point I will offer the stories elsewhere or via Paypal, just not in the first month or so.

Melons - I have had all sorts of adventurers. Life is stranger than fiction! As for why I decided to publish, I just got tired of reading all the bimbofication stories that were using magic or whatnot and decided there needed to be more realistic stuff :-)

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 01:27:27 pm »
CapricornOne, when I read your stories years ago I was amazed. I'm very happy thet you are back with your old great stories updated and I hope that soon you will write new stories. Time has passed but you are still my favourite author!!

Crazy_Chloe

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 05:54:09 pm »
Any chance you could release these to the UK as well? Id love to buy them

CapricornOne

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 05:39:41 am »
They should be available in the UK, Chloe. I've got sales in US, UK, Germany...

That said, sales are not too high! Sadly the bimbo erotica fetish isn't a best-seller. Kids these days with their "Instagram"...

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 12:25:19 pm »
Why you don't sell them also in normal PDF?

xdb1902

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 04:16:35 pm »
I recently decided to update my stories for publication on Kindle. The new versions have new titles and have updated technology, themes, and characters to reflect the world of 2018 instead of 2000 when they were written. Plastic surgery and body modification has become more extreme since then, and so have the stories.

You can find the first two on Kindle here:

From Perfect Students to Plastic *WOMAN*s (was "From Coeds to Cum*WOMAN*s")
https://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Students-Plastic-*WOMAN*s-Bimbofication-ebook/dp/B07DZN1F7Q/

Candace Becomes Kandi (was "A New Life for Candace")
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F97N87C/

These are not totally different stories from what I've already shared here but if you liked the old versions you'll love the new versions. You could say it's the same breast implants, just overfilled :)

I am sorry I know it's a post from long ago. But is there a chance you would make the books available on Smashwords too?

Tags: bimbofication