Author Topic: Lilly_4k  (Read 850280 times)

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
Re: Lilly_4k
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 12:38:28 pm »
It wasn't exclusive^

The pic being mentioned was posted around 2 months ago on a public Instagram account with her consent so not sure why she's peddling this ridiculous idea of a "leak"

She's actively asked people to post her pics on Instagram (and has even gotten annoyed when they don't  ::)) so obviously it's not right to then be complaining about those pics floating around.. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see she's even thanked them for posting her.. As mentioned in the other thread this is not the first time there has been threats, lies and drama though.. Throwing insults and making things up seems to have become quite a hobby lol

There's also a huge lie being told about the implants but I won't go into that now (yes, I know the surgeon).. I may end up being threatened too and I would like a peaceful afternoon :P
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:54:15 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 05:53:16 pm »
It's tiring reading posts from members who put anyone with huge tits on a pedestal. They're suddenly so nice, sweet, smart, beautiful, etc.

Give me a f@&%ing break!

The 'attitude' has been an issue LONG before the recent rant came to light. So the theory that she's just cranky over someone sharing her content is complete nonsense. She's banned and blocked fans over trivial crap for a long while.

I'm happy to see this come out into the open here as it's like walking on eggshells with many of these members. Dare speak up and you're banned or blocked so quickly that few are aware of what's going on as your voice is taken away.

The fanboys can't see anything but angels.

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2016, 05:54:02 am »
who says the leaker is on here?

Previous thread where mods explained what happened.

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2016, 06:04:59 am »
It's tiring reading posts from members who put anyone with huge tits on a pedestal. They're suddenly so nice, sweet, smart, beautiful, etc.

Give me a f@&%ing break!

The 'attitude' has been an issue LONG before the recent rant came to light. So the theory that she's just cranky over someone sharing her content is complete nonsense. She's banned and blocked fans over trivial crap for a long while.

I'm happy to see this come out into the open here as it's like walking on eggshells with many of these members. Dare speak up and you're banned or blocked so quickly that few are aware of what's going on as your voice is taken away.

The fanboys can't see anything but angels.

You have got to be kidding. I literally have to spoon feed some of you guys basic manners because so many people think they can insult people into doing what they want.

How many times have members insulted women and demanded they do something? Ive lost count.

Lilly has always been very sweet since she first showed up, unless somebody started something. Like the one time another star member created a bunch of rumors.

Nobody is putting her on a pedestal. And if her behavior makes somebody "crazy", what does that make all you guys who keep starting dramatic bickering arguments because you want girls to do more nudes, ect?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2016, 02:04:24 pm »
That's not what was said on there, doggzilla..

A "sweet" person would not be shouting abuse to the the admin of a forum (esp someone who's always gone out of their way to help).. "selfish asshole", "backstabber","traitor" etc over a pic which she HERSELF had already been ok with releasing publicly on Instagram..

I would also love to know what these so-called "rumours" are because it's strange how she went quiet when it was mentioned there were chat logs to back up what really happened.. Those of us who have had run-ins with her do tend to have screenshots as evidence to back up what we're saying..

People don't always see eye to eye with others (including me) but most are not throwing hissy fits every 5mins and blaming everyone but themselves.. This is not how normal adults behave..

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 06:26:07 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3324
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 09:07:28 pm »
Bad news for everyone :(
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

mstein

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1555
  • -Receive: 1030
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 06:20:00 pm »

LipsAndTits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 403
  • -Receive: 497
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 09:03:27 pm »
Are those topless pictures she's promoting for her site on twitter?

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2016, 02:32:27 am »
Are those topless pictures she's promoting for her site on twitter?

Not topless. They are either handbra or blurred/otherwise edited.

lordlucan_uk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 1065
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2016, 07:29:42 am »
I think lilly is super hot, I can put up with the crazy as not impacted me personally.  But wary of signing up to her patreon site as I do have concerns about the quality and quantity of the sets

BoobRepli

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 220
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2016, 08:59:59 am »
I did some cleanup in my paypal subscriptions and accidently cancelled patreon.  Now i see the message exclusive sets and pictures only for the one that supported me from the beginning....   I am without a job currently, so i can't be bothered

ForeShadow

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2016, 09:24:04 am »
I joined her Patreon for a month at the highest tier, $25, and...depending on how much you can afford that, I don't think it's worth it.  She is beautiful, certainly, and very photogenic, but the frequency of her updates, particularly content at this tier, and the quality of that content (aside from some short videos there is no real distinction between a selfie at the $25 tier and a selfie at the $5). 

I, personally, think that she is asking for too much at this level.  $5 a month for exclusive selfies isn't bad given how carefully she's controlled her content (IE what she decides to produce, not necessarily how it is dissemiated), but $25 a month is pay-site prices, but she's not providing pay-site quality, IE professionally shot/lit photos/videos in a quantity that allows Patrons to justify that expendature (though what a person can justify to themselves will be on a case-by-case...some people will probably be more willing to part with $25 just to catch a brief glimpse of Lilly, certainly, given that her Patreon is pulling in over $4000 a month).

Just recently on her Patreon Lilly went to a professional photographer, but my patronage ended so I cannot say how this will affect her content going forward in terms of either quality or quantity.  The photos looked good, but she is still releasing them individually, and only at the highest tier.  If you are expecting $25 tier patronage to be more explicit than the lower tiers, I can assure you that it is not; it's pretty much the same quality/quantity as the $5 tier, at least as of the end of the November cycle.  If you want to support at the $5 tier, you will be getting less content, and some, if not most, of that ends up on Instagram eventually in some form.

Going forward though, all of this may change.  She has a photographer that she apparently enjoyed working with and whose work she feels is quality (as of end of Nov/beginning of Dec), and is apparently going to do monthly photoshoots with him.  Whether this translates to photosets at the highest tier of patronage, or if she'll continue to carefully dole out content in smaller quantities is something I cannot speak too.  She has been very careful in controlling her content, which has allowed her to create a demand for it at the higher tier (particularly since she's also limited the number of slots available at all tiers to further conflate demand because there could come a time when you can actually just not support her Patreon, because all those spots are gone, making her content even more exclusive and ellusive), but my personal belief is that it's not enough to justify that significant of an expenditure monthly.

So, it's entirely up to you.  I feel that Lilly is very aware of her fanbase, and very shrewd in how she is doling out her content.  The very act of making anything exclusive to the $25 tier, even if that content is no different in quality or quantity to the lower tiers, will be enough to entice people who are enamoured with her enough to support at that tier regardless.  I can't help but feel a little cynical about this...my feeling is that she is aware that many of her patrons are more dedicated to her than she is to them...and that is entirely within her right, but if you're at a lower income like myself, it makes it difficult to justify supporting her, particularly since there are no garuntees towards what content you will receive every month.

I hope this helps!  I am no longer a patron of hers, as I can't afford to be month to month, at least not at the highest tier, and I don't believe it is worth it at the lowest tier, so I cannot answer any questions about her current content.

feros noveria

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2016, 01:09:02 am »
let's just say she's extremely greedy, that's it.

ForeShadow

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 01:23:04 am »
let's just say she's extremely greedy, that's it.

Shrewd doesn't mean greedy; she doesn't owe anyone anything.  She's aware of her fandom, and how voracious they are.  She hasn't made any promises she's hasn't kept.  Her product is her image, and she's charging what she thinks she is worth.  Obviously enough people think she is worth that much. I'd gladly pay $25 if I thought I could justify it; other people certainly seem to be able to.  She could just as easily chose not to do any of this.  While I do feel a little cynical about the experience of being a patron, I can't fault her for business acumen.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2016, 06:53:51 am »
There's a difference between holding out on "greedy" fans and simply giving no damns about your integrity as a business person. Making even casual promises is something savvy persons keep track of because your word has value, especially when such enormous amounts of money are available simply by maintaining satisfied customers. Just because it's modeling doesn't make all the rules of give and take disappear.

Ariane, for example, knows what customers appreciate, and continues to deliver it based on feedback. Her prices aren't dirt cheap, but she has an ever increasing library of content that caters to boob and other fetishists, and even mentions in her work how she is doing this or that because of comments she read. Her production quality is very good and she has every bit as much boob model quality as Lilly (depending on your preferences of course, some would say more). Others could learn from this kind of example.

Tags: expanders american