Author Topic: 888's furious ranting room  (Read 65636 times)

CyBerLee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 41
Re: 888's furious ranting room
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2020, 04:45:04 am »
I think I got it early as late January, but I got dizzy and fell down on Feb 10th the second time that happen, so I knew something was off. I lost my taste and smell as well, and got most of it back about a month ago. I lost 15 pound in the month of Feb and gain back 5 pound so far. For several month it felt like I had just got done running 5 miles after I eat and get very nauseous. Rapid heart rate was becoming the new normal after eating. I went to bed sleeping at 120bpm and I think that why people die mainly the heart giving out. I am a runner so I am use to having the heart go up to 150 during a 45 minute run. Even today I feel weaker before I got it. But I can run up to 30 minute and lift weight. I started playing my saxophone again after 30 years of not having it. My theory is that pressurize the lung while playing the wind instrument will build my lungs again. Learning to breath again to play the instrument. The nervous system took a hit as well, like a spider bite it seems to work it way thru the body. One week of left arm twitching and another week the other arm and then it moves to my stomachs, and then face upper lip, and now its mostly in the neck. I think that's why it was hard for doctor to treat it, when they realize it wasn't just in the lungs. Keep moving and push yourself to get stronger!

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #196 on: August 23, 2020, 01:35:36 am »
My full sympathies go to those who have suffered this. And I cannot help but wonder, I got VERY sick the first week of December last year. I had NO energy whatsoever. I'd get out of bed long enough to eat breakfast, and take my regular prescribed meds, and then I had to go back to bed, and I'd sleep until mid afternoon, when I'd get up long enough to eat, and then go back to bed until the early evening. And I never had an appetite in the evening. I had serious sinus problems, (The pressure was so bad, I couldn't move my head without experiencing excruciating pain,) and just walking from one end of the room to another was a major ordeal. It culminated with a seizure, wherein I cut my head pretty bad on the bathroom vanity.

Reading and hearing the stories of people who've had COVID, make me glad now that my ordeal was relatively easy in comparison.

CyBerLee

• Thank You
« Reply #197 on: August 23, 2020, 07:50:24 pm »
Sounds like you had it! The headache was massive like I never had before. Felt like my scalp was on fire to touch. The massive headache seems to be the number one common issues I think. Along with a thermometer, a finger oximeter is also a good idea to have these days. The headache is basically the lack of oxygen getting to the brain. I am watching slowly more oxygen getting to my body as I was healing for the last 3 month.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #198 on: August 23, 2020, 11:20:57 pm »
Sounds like you had it! The headache was massive like I never had before. Felt like my scalp was on fire to touch. The massive headache seems to be the number one common issues I think. Along with a thermometer, a finger oximeter is also a good idea to have these days. The headache is basically the lack of oxygen getting to the brain. I am watching slowly more oxygen getting to my body as I was healing for the last 3 month.

Just curious, what are your SpO2 levels?

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2020, 03:12:22 am »

More than 170,000 people dead in six months, and the numbers steadily rising, with all EXPERT predictions being that the inept, haphazard, half-assed fashion the US is opening schools is going to lead to yet another huge spike, headed into flu season.

1) 'all EXPERT' - no offense, but what a ridiculous statement. You don't know who 'all' the 'experts' even are. So to say 'all of them' have said anything is totally unprovable.

2) you want an 'expert' opinion? Okay:
https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/07/27/head-of-cdc-lockdown-suicides-drug-ods-killing-way-more-americans-than-covid/

That means that the lockdown has CAUSED more deaths than the virus has in America.

Plus, if you use the Swedish death rate - there would only be about 13,000+ extra deaths in America then there are now (as I cited above).
That means that had America had no lockdowns, well over 150,000 more Americans would be alive now then with the lockdowns.
And that is ALL from 'experts'.

But - let me guess - you only choose to believe the 'experts' that support your narrative?

Excuse me for painting with a broad brush. MOST REPUTABLE experts are saying it's going to get worse as the second wave piles onto the first wave that never went away, along with flu season.

And as for your link, the author does some pretty fancy dancing to take Dr. Redfield completely out of context, and conclude when he says there are more suicides than COVID deaths, that means the lockdowns are to blame. If that were true, suicides would be easing as states open, and that's not happening. Psychology Today did a piece about COVID related suicides, and found the pandemic itself is feeding depression. For instance, the early March story in Italy about the young man with a nasty cough, who jumped out a hospital window while waiting for his test results.

As the evil orange Caligula has stated, "It is what it is." You can take as much nonsense out of context as you want, you can play with statistics all you want, you can claim 80% of localities are seeing improvement, but the numbers do NOT lie.  South Korea had ONE death yesterday, compared to 1358 in the US. Imagine if 1358 people died of ANYTHING in one day when Obama was president. Would you be rationalizing and dancing around the facts to defend him? When two Americans died of Ebola, right wing media went batshit. And it should also be said right wing media also ranted and raved about what a waste it was to deploy American troops to Africa to build field hospitals, and to send CDC and NIH people to isolate and track infections, thus saving the world from something that was MUCH deadlier than COVID.

1) And where is this list of 'reputable experts' you are referring to? The ONLY way to know 'most' have given a certain opinion is to know how many there are in the first place.

2) Out of context?
He said the following:

'“We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background, than we are seeing deaths from Covid.”'

Those are numerical FACTS.

Of course the lockdowns are to blame.

You obviously just refuse to believe the truth because it knocks something you obviously believe in strongly...lockdowns.

You want more proof?

'The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has been associated with mental health challenges related to the morbidity and mortality caused by the disease and to mitigation activities, including the impact of physical distancing and stay-at-home orders.* Symptoms of anxiety disorder and depressive disorder increased considerably in the United States during April–June of 2020, compared with the same period in 2019 (1,2). To assess mental health, substance use, and suicidal ideation during the pandemic, representative panel surveys were conducted among adults aged ≥18 years across the United States during June 24–30, 2020. Overall, 40.9% of respondents reported at least one adverse mental or behavioral health condition, including symptoms of anxiety disorder or depressive disorder (30.9%), symptoms of a trauma- and stressor-related disorder (TSRD) related to the pandemic† (26.3%), and having started or increased substance use to cope with stress or emotions related to COVID-19 (13.3%). The percentage of respondents who reported having seriously considered suicide in the 30 days before completing the survey (10.7%) was significantly higher among respondents aged 18–24 years (25.5%), minority racial/ethnic groups (Hispanic respondents [18.6%], non-Hispanic black respondents [15.1%]), self-reported unpaid caregivers for adults§ (30.7%), and essential workers¶ (21.7%). Community-level intervention and prevention efforts, including health communication strategies, designed to reach these groups could help address various mental health conditions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.'

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6932a1.htm

And more proof...'A study by Mental Health Index published this month shows the risk for depression among U.S. workers has risen an alarming 102% since February of this year.'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrobinson/2020/08/22/upsurge-in-depression-and-suicide-among-american-workers-during-the-pandemic-and-what-needs-to-be-done/#206d523ddb53

Why else do you think depression amongst workers in America has more than doubled since February? It's OBVIOUSLY because of the lockdowns.

How many more links to data do you need before you will admit that the lockdowns are causing a MASSIVE increase in suicides and suicidal thoughts?
Just give me a number, please?

And this does NOT include all the increased deaths from drug overdoses PLUS all the many thousands of deaths that will occur because people who needed medical care have not been getting it.

3) And please stop posting numbers without links. I don't care what you say you read in Psychology Today. I only care what it actually said.
 The odds of dying of COVID-19 if you are otherwise healthy is over 1,500:1 AGAINST. Most people know only old farts and/or REALLY sick people are dying of COVID-19. Why would a young person be depressed about dying of something that it is virtually impossible for them to die from? That makes no sense.
 There are 14 MILLION less Americans employed over this time, last year in America (ALL due to the lockdowns).
https://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.a.htm
Are you seriously suggesting that the reason Americans are killing themselves in far greater numbers in 2020 is more due to a virus with a death rate barely over a serious flu (about 1/2 of 1%) that virtually only kills the old or the very sick? Rather then the 14+ million unemployed due to the lockdowns?

Look...I will make it simple for you and all the other 'lockdowners'.

Sweden's COVID-19 death's per million is 567.8 (with no lockdowns).
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/
Multiply that by America's population of 330 million and you get 187,374 deaths if America did not lockdown at ALL (like Sweden).
America has already had 173,716 COVID-19 deaths and she did lockdown.

So - AT MOST - the lockdown's saved 13,342 COVID-19 deaths in America.

That means that if all the suicides and drug O/D deaths and deaths because of lack of cancer treatments/medical procedures that are because of the lockdowns TOGETHER equals more than 13,342 (and we know they are - even the CDC  admits it)?
Than we KNOW that the lockdowns have killed more people than they have saved.

And that makes them a 100% failure.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 09:25:55 pm by 888 »

CyBerLee

• Thank You
« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2020, 06:37:34 am »

Just curious, what are your SpO2 levels?
Back in may they were around 93-94 and the thing would beep warning, now its in the 96-97, and no more panic attack and rapid heartbeat. But there were times I didn't think I wake up the next morning when I went to bed at 120 bpm for 3 nites.

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2020, 03:51:37 am »

More than 170,000 people dead in six months, and the numbers steadily rising, with all EXPERT predictions being that the inept, haphazard, half-assed fashion the US is opening schools is going to lead to yet another huge spike, headed into flu season.

1) 'all EXPERT' - no offense, but what a ridiculous statement. You don't know who 'all' the 'experts' even are. So to say 'all of them' have said anything is totally unprovable.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/07/27/head-of-cdc-lockdown-suicides-drug-ods-killing-way-more-americans-than-covid/

That means that the lockdown has CAUSED more deaths than the virus has in America.

Plus, if you use the Swedish death rate - there would only be about 13,000+ extra deaths in America then there are now (as I cited above).
That means that had America had no lockdowns, well over 150,000 more Americans would be alive now then with the lockdowns.

But - let me guess - you only choose to believe the 'experts' that support your narrative?

Excuse me for painting with a broad brush. MOST REPUTABLE experts are saying it's going to get worse as the second wave piles onto the first wave that never went away, along with flu season.

And as for your link, the author does some pretty fancy dancing to take Dr. Redfield completely out of context, and conclude when he says there are more suicides than COVID deaths, that means the lockdowns are to blame. If that were true, suicides would be easing as states open, and that's not happening. Psychology Today did a piece about COVID related suicides, and found the pandemic itself is feeding depression. For instance, the early March story in Italy about the young man with a nasty cough, who jumped out a hospital window while waiting for his test results.

As the evil orange Caligula has stated, "It is what it is." You can take as much nonsense out of context as you want, you can play with statistics all you want, you can claim 80% of localities are seeing improvement, but the numbers do NOT lie.  South Korea had ONE death yesterday, compared to 1358 in the US. Imagine if 1358 people died of ANYTHING in one day when Obama was president. Would you be rationalizing and dancing around the facts to defend him? When two Americans died of Ebola, right wing media went batshit. And it should also be said right wing media also ranted and raved about what a waste it was to deploy American troops to Africa to build field hospitals, and to send CDC and NIH people to isolate and track infections, thus saving the world from something that was MUCH deadlier than COVID.

1) And where is this list of 'reputable experts' you are referring to? The ONLY way to know 'most' have given a certain opinion is to know how many there are in the first place.

2) Out of context?
He said the following:

'“We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from Covid. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose, that are above excess, than we had as background, than we are seeing deaths from Covid.”'

You obviously just refuse to believe the truth because it knocks something you obviously believe in strongly...lockdowns.

You want more proof?

'The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic has been associated with mental health challenges related to the morbidity and mortality caused by the disease and to mitigation activities, including the impact of physical distancing and stay-at-home orders.* Symptoms of anxiety disorder and depressive disorder increased considerably in the United States during April–June of 2020, compared with the same period in 2019 (1,2). To assess mental health, substance use, and suicidal ideation during the pandemic, representative panel surveys were conducted among adults aged ≥18 years across the United States during June 24–30, 2020. Overall, 40.9% of respondents reported at least one adverse mental or behavioral health condition, including symptoms of anxiety disorder or depressive disorder (30.9%), symptoms of a trauma- and stressor-related disorder (TSRD) related to the pandemic† (26.3%), and having started or increased substance use to cope with stress or emotions related to COVID-19 (13.3%). The percentage of respondents who reported having seriously considered suicide in the 30 days before completing the survey (10.7%) was significantly higher among respondents aged 18–24 years (25.5%), minority racial/ethnic groups (Hispanic respondents [18.6%], non-Hispanic black respondents [15.1%]), self-reported unpaid caregivers for adults§ (30.7%), and essential workers¶ (21.7%). Community-level intervention and prevention efforts, including health communication strategies, designed to reach these groups could help address various mental health conditions associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.'

And more proof...'A study by Mental Health Index published this month shows the risk for depression among U.S. workers has risen an alarming 102% since February of this year.'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrobinson/2020/08/22/upsurge-in-depression-and-suicide-among-american-workers-during-the-pandemic-and-what-needs-to-be-done/#206d523ddb53

Why else do you think depression amongst workers in America has more than doubled since February? It's OBVIOUSLY because of the lockdowns.

How many more links to data do you need before you will admit that the lockdowns are causing a MASSIVE increase in suicides and suicidal thoughts?

And this does NOT include all the increased deaths from drug overdoses PLUS all the many thousands of deaths that will occur because people who needed medical care have not been getting it.

3) And please stop posting numbers without links. I don't care what you say you read in Psychology Today. I only care what it actually said.
 The odds of dying of COVID-19 if you are otherwise healthy is over 1,500:1 AGAINST. Most people know only old farts and/or REALLY sick people are dying of COVID-19. Why would a young person be depressed about dying of something that it is virtually impossible for them to die from? That makes no sense.
 There are 14 MILLION less Americans employed over this time, last year in America (ALL due to the lockdowns).
Are you seriously suggesting that the reason Americans are killing themselves in far greater numbers in 2020 is more due to a virus with a death rate barely over a serious flu (about 1/2 of 1%) that virtually only kills the old or the very sick? Rather then the 14+ million unemployed due to the lockdowns?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/
Multiply that by America's population of 330 million and you get 187,374 deaths if America did not lockdown at ALL (like Sweden).

That means that if all the suicides and drug O/D deaths and deaths because of lack of cancer treatments/medical procedures that are because of the lockdowns TOGETHER equals more than 13,342 (and we know they are - even the CDC  admits it)?

Congratulations. In one very long-winded, post, you proved my point perfectly. Here's the bottom line: the failures of the US are in the absolute numbers. You can throw all the peripheral nonsense at it you want, but NOTHING, changes almost 180,000 dead and millions infected, with no end in sight. Play your games all you want. I'll listen to science. Reputable science. If that bothers you, so be it. We can go in circles for an eternity, but it's always going to be the same. Unless and until the US adopts and implements a centralized national strategy to isolate and control this problem nationwide, the virus will remain a drag on the economy and everything else.  We can argue this more, but neither of us will change the other's mind. So I will move on.

CyBerLee

• Thank You
« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2020, 05:31:12 am »
"Congratulations. In one very long-winded, post, you proved my point perfectly. Here's the bottom line: the failures of the US are in the absolute numbers. You can throw all the peripheral nonsense at it you want, but NOTHING, changes almost 180,000 dead and millions infected, with no end in sight. Play your games all you want. I'll listen to science. Reputable science. If that bothers you, so be it. We can go in circles for an eternity, but it's always going to be the same. Unless and until the US adopts and implements a centralized national strategy to isolate and control this problem nationwide, the virus will remain a drag on the economy and everything else.  We can argue this more, but neither of us will change the other's mind. So I will move on. "

I agree 100% until we have a plan and strategize nationally this will keep bouncing back and forth. Not only that but we are losing credibility across the globe for keeping this in play and thus created a wall around the country with a no entry allowed by other nations. The places where we do massive business. My friends in Europe is getting piss at the USA, they can try to control this all they want, but without a global effort, we will just keep passing it back and forth and possibly allow it to mutate it even more deadly.

Kwuk, the other interesting part is that my hair was shedding massively a month or two afterward, when I lost 15 pound I think my hair also suffered from lack of nutrition.

Inconspicuous

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1589
  • -Receive: 675
« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2020, 02:46:38 pm »
Per Worldometers.info:

-We have conducted 36 million more tests in the US than the next-closest free country, which is India and it has four times the population we have.

-Only 16,717 of our current 2.53 million cases are in serious or critical care. That means only 0.6% of our coronavirus cases are currently in serious and critical conditions nationwide. That means in a nation of 331 million, only .005% of the American population is in critical or serious condition with COVID.

-Regarding the complaint "the world is testing better than us" you will see the U.S. is conducting more tests per million population than the following countries: Australia, UK, Spain, New Zealand (the shutdown darling), Canada, Italy, Germany, Hong Kong, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, and France among many others.

-Dr. Birx and others wished we had locked down like Italy did. Except Italy still has a worse death rate than the U.S. does -- as does Spain and the UK.

-Daily new cases have been declining the last 5 weeks.

-Despite leading the free world in mass testing, only 1.7% of Americans have tested positive for Coronavirus.

-Our current CFR for coronavirus is 3%, one of the lowest in the world for an industrialized country.

- .05% of Americans have died WITH Covid. And keep in mind we already know over 40% of all Covid deaths occurred in nursing homes where 0.6% of Americans live. Which means .03% of Americans not living in nursing homes have died WITH Covid.

-Despite the Fake News narrative, New York and New Jersey remain the deadliest states for Covid and it's not even close. Still 1 out of ever 4 deaths WITH Covid in the entire country are from just those two states, with a combined population of 28 million.

-Despite the Fake News narrative, the Sun Belt wave of Arizona, Florida, Georgia, and Texas produced 16 thousand FEWER deaths WITH Covid than New York and New Jersey, despite those four states having triple the population.

-Despite the Fake News narrative, it is Florida Governor Ron DeSantis who should be praised and not New York Governor Andrew Cuomo. DeSantis has a larger elderly population, and his state's current CFR for Covid is just 1.7%. Both well below the national CFR of 3% and way superior to New York's ghastly CFR of 7.1%.

-In fact, all the Sun Belt states pilloried by the Fake News narrative have a CFR below both the national number of 3% and way below New York's number of 7.1% -- Florida (1.7%), Texas (1.9%), Georgia (2%), and Arizona (2.4%).

-20 states still haven't even reached 1 thousands deaths WITH Covid.

The_Big_Guava

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2020, 04:42:01 am »
So I will move on.

Yeah I doubt that. You've been preaching doom and gloom for 5 months now.  Just renounce your U.S. Citizenship and STFU.

It's a bunch of fucking bullshit released on the world solely to topple Trump. No, I'm not a Trump fan but I'm not an idiot either.

Where's your mask been for the past 10 years for the TB pandemic?
https://www.tballiance.org/why-new-tb-drugs/global-pandemic

The reality is you just really really hate the U.S. and the president in particular.  So do us all a favor and actually follow through on your threat.

• Thank You
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2020, 09:24:53 am »
UK lockdown was a ‘monumental mistake’ and must not happen again – Boris scientist says

'LOCKDOWN will come to be seen as a "monumental mistake on a global scale" and must never happen again, a scientist who advises the Government on infectious diseases says.

Mark Woolhouse said lockdown was a “panic measure” but admitted it was the only option at the time because “we couldn’t think of anything better to do”.

But it is a crude measure that takes no accounts of the risk levels to different individuals, the University of Edinburgh professor said, meaning that back in March the nation was “concentrating on schools when we should have been concentrating on care homes”.

RELATED ARTICLES

Coronavirus lockdown map: Which areas in the UK are in lockdown?

Why Philip and Queen are now ‘closer than ever’
The professor of infectious disease epidemiology said that the Government must now focus on increasing testing and striving to unlock society safely rather than restricting it further.

Prof Woolhouse OBE, a member of the Scientific Pandemic Influenza Group on Behaviours that advises the Government, said: “Lockdown was a panic measure and I believe history will say trying to control Covid-19 through lockdown was a monumental mistake on a global scale, the cure was worse than the disease.

“I never want to see national lockdown again. It was always a temporary measure that simply delayed the stage of the epidemic we see now. It was never going to change anything fundamentally, however low we drove down the number of cases, and now we know more about the virus and how to track it we should not be in this position again.

“We absolutely should never return to a position where children cannot play or go to school.

“I believe the harm lockdown is doing to our education, health care access, and broader aspects of our economy and society will turn out to be at least as great as the harm done by Covid-19.”'

[/b]
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1320428/Coronavirus-news-lockdown-mistake-second-wave-Boris-Johnson

And this guy knows a heck of a lot more about it then you 'lockdowners' do.

What I and many others have been saying from the beginning...lockdowns ARE WRONG.

• Thank You
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2020, 09:29:51 am »

2) Out of context?
He said the following:

You want more proof?

Congratulations. In one very long-winded, post, you proved my point perfectly. Here's the bottom line: the failures of the US are in the absolute numbers. You can throw all the peripheral nonsense at it you want, but NOTHING, changes almost 180,000 dead and millions infected, with no end in sight. Play your games all you want. I'll listen to science. Reputable science. If that bothers you, so be it. We can go in circles for an eternity, but it's always going to be the same. Unless and until the US adopts and implements a centralized national strategy to isolate and control this problem nationwide, the virus will remain a drag on the economy and everything else.  We can argue this more, but neither of us will change the other's mind. So I will move on.

Are you blind? Or just delusional?

I posted link after link to SCIENTIFIC proof. Documented facts. Many from the CDC.

And I doubt you even glanced at them. Because you know they prove what you are saying is dead wrong.

Lockdowns hurt countries more then COVID-19...here is a link to one of Britain's government experts on the subject and he says the same thing https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1320428/Coronavirus-news-lockdown-mistake-second-wave-Boris-Johnson

You are running away because you are obsessed about lockdowns. And you simply cannot stand to have others prove they are bad.

End of story.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:40:15 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2020, 09:35:39 am »
"Congratulations. In one very long-winded, post, you proved my point perfectly. Here's the bottom line: the failures of the US are in the absolute numbers. You can throw all the peripheral nonsense at it you want, but NOTHING, changes almost 180,000 dead and millions infected, with no end in sight. Play your games all you want. I'll listen to science. Reputable science. If that bothers you, so be it. We can go in circles for an eternity, but it's always going to be the same. Unless and until the US adopts and implements a centralized national strategy to isolate and control this problem nationwide, the virus will remain a drag on the economy and everything else.  We can argue this more, but neither of us will change the other's mind. So I will move on. "

I agree 100% until we have a plan and strategize nationally this will keep bouncing back and forth. Not only that but we are losing credibility across the globe for keeping this in play and thus created a wall around the country with a no entry allowed by other nations. The places where we do massive business. My friends in Europe is getting piss at the USA, they can try to control this all they want, but without a global effort, we will just keep passing it back and forth and possibly allow it to mutate it even more deadly.

Kwuk, the other interesting part is that my hair was shedding massively a month or two afterward, when I lost 15 pound I think my hair also suffered from lack of nutrition.

Another big government lover...apparently.

You do realize that the director of the CDC says the lockdowns are killing more people then have died of COVID-19 in America?

You do realize that Sweden's deaths from COVID-19 per 1,000,000 is almost the same as America's - that did lockdown?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/coronavirus/

Okay? Exactly what 'national strategy' do you want to see implemented?
Please enlighten us with your vast wisdom?
Or are you just regurgitating what the MSM/governments are spewing forth?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 09:54:56 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2020, 09:45:50 am »
Need more proof lockdowners?

'New Thinking on Covid Lockdowns: They’re Overly Blunt and Costly
Blanket business shutdowns—which the U.S. never tried before this pandemic—led to a deep recession. Economists and health experts say there may be a better way.'

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-lockdowns-economy-pandemic-recession-business-shutdown-sweden-coronavirus-11598281419

CyBerLee

• Thank You
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2020, 08:34:07 pm »
awesome keep regurgitating the Qanon stuff, I'll stick to science if you don't mind! It is interesting to note that more people are believing the flat earth theory also using so-called scientific data to prove their point. Key word is peer group scientist. If a doctor believes that illness is cause by having dreams with having sex with a devil, then maybe it would be smart to find another doctor. Same with scoping out scientific studies that doesn't link to a Qanon membership site.

Tags: