Author Topic: 888's furious ranting room  (Read 65669 times)

erokai

• Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 227
Re: 888's furious ranting room
« Reply #135 on: May 26, 2020, 12:12:58 am »
There is no more to say Mr 888 . Exactly my words . Time wasting to discus with people like him .
6 months to remove a computer virus is very fast when you work in the business & it's your own one - thumbs up !

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2020, 12:00:48 am »
Here you go lockdown lovers.

Top Norwegian health official: We could have controlled coronavirus without a lockdown

'A top health official in Norway said the country could have brought the coronavirus outbreak under control without a lockdown and urged the country not to lock down if a second wave hits.

"Our assessment now ... is that we could possibly have achieved the same effects and avoided some of the unfortunate impacts by not locking down but by instead keeping open but with infection control measures," said Camilla Stoltenberg, the head of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, according to the Local Norway.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-norway-health-official-we-could-have-controlled-coronavirus-without-a-lockdown

People - in government - are finally seeing the truth.

Kudos to her for seeing the light and admitting their mistake.

But, let me guess?
You lockdown lovers think you know better than her and still will say 'the lockdown's are/were good'.
 ::)

I guarantee you that history will look back and say the lockdowns were a RIDICULOUS overreaction.

dajkam

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 161
  • -Receive: 244
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2020, 11:05:34 am »

Top Norwegian health official: We could have controlled coronavirus without a lockdown

'A top health official in Norway said the country could have brought the coronavirus outbreak under control without a lockdown and urged the country not to lock down if a second wave hits.

"Our assessment now ... is that we could possibly have achieved the same effects and avoided some of the unfortunate impacts by not locking down but by instead keeping open but with infection control measures," said Camilla Stoltenberg, the head of the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, according to the Local Norway.'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-norway-health-official-we-could-have-controlled-coronavirus-without-a-lockdown

But, let me guess?
You lockdown lovers think you know better than her and still will say 'the lockdown's are/were good'.

I guarantee you that history will look back and say the lockdowns were a RIDICULOUS overreaction.
I agree lockdowns make no sense.

punternet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 85
  • -Receive: 224
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2020, 01:42:50 pm »

But, let me guess?

So when one person agrees with you, then they have seen the light. But when hundreds of experts disagree with you, they're all idiots.
Right...

nhb2007noo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2020, 04:04:10 pm »
You folks is crazy.

Andrat, I encourage you to think about how historians will one day think differently about this situation than we do now and in particular whether they will agree that lockdown was worth the economic devastation it brought (and to call people Nazis less if at all possible because it kind of ends all civilized debate with a single word). Myself, I'm not sure that they will. And I'm also inclined to think that the lockdown and how its unfolded (in the US anyway) is an expression of two important facts: (1) we cannot be counted on to trust each other to do the right thing--which is probably correct (Americans are fundamentally selfish actors) (2) the disproportionate political power of the older generation. The hardships wrought on many by the lockdown are terrible. Perhaps, you are communicating with someone who has suffered them.

888, I encourage you to occasionally get your news from nonpartisan sources. It's pretty clear that you've gone into the echo chamber. And re: your rebuttal, it's true that SCOTUS can and certainly does occasionally change its mind. But generally when they decide to step on a hundred or more years of stare decisis it tends to be a pretty big fucking deal that threatens the bedrock of the institution that they represent. (Many risks to their legitimacy always lurk in the background--a new overriding statute, a new overriding amendment, court packing, and nonenforcement of their decisions by the President. i.e., SCOTUS gets the last word, but its power is fragile.) Regardless, the calculation is not the simple one that you offer (and evidently hope for). There is a limit. And what the Supreme Court has said in the past has a stickiness to it that is not easily overridden, even by reactionary and activist judges. (Also, your count is off. Right now, you need to consider how many of your "righties" are also activists. That is, how many conservative justices are also willing to snub their noses at precedent. I'd say that you only have at most four (certainly not five -- and probably only three): Alito, Thomas, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh.) Sorry if I am the bearer of bad news on this. Just don't hold your breath.)

• Thank You
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2020, 08:51:44 pm »
The CDC Slashed the COVID-19 Fatality Rate to a Fraction of Earlier Estimate Used to Justify Lockdowns

'Governments throughout the world and across the US justified extreme, draconian, undemocratic, and unconstitutional (in most US states) "lockdown" and stay-at-home orders on the grounds that the COVID-19 virus was exceptionally fatal.

In March, the World Health Organization (WHO) was claiming that the fatality rate was a very high 3.4 percent.

Now, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has released new estimates suggesting that the real fatality rate is around 0.26 percent.

'Specifically, the report concludes that the "symptomatic case fatality ratio" is 0.4 percent. But that's just symptomatic cases. In the same report, the CDC also claims that 35 percent of all cases are asymptomatic.

Or, as the Washington Post reported this week:

The agency offered a "current best estimate" of 0.4 percent. The agency also gave a best estimate that 35 percent of people infected never develop symptoms. Those numbers when put together would produce an infection fatality rate of 0.26, which is lower than many of the estimates produced by scientists and modelers to date.
"'

https://mises.org/power-market/cdc-slashed-covid-19-fatality-rate-fraction-earlier-estimate-used-justify-lockdowns

Here are the CDC numbers - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

So...just as many people (including me) have been saying for months.
COVID-19 is just a 'bad' flu.

• Thank You
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2020, 03:30:22 am »
New study questions the effectiveness of masks against SARS-CoV-2

'...At the same time, the World Health Organization (WHO), which have also updated their guidelines for the use of protective face masks, warn instead that “The wide use of masks by healthy people in the community setting is not supported by current evidence and carries uncertainties and critical risks.”'

'Now, new findings, published in the Annals of Internal Medicine, suggest that neither surgical nor cloth masks are at all effective in stopping the spread of SARS-CoV-2.

The research, conducted by investigators from the University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Chung-Ang University Hospital, and Sejong University — all in Seoul, South Korea — involved a group of four participants receiving medical care for COVID-19.

To find out whether — and which — masks could stop the viral particles from spreading, the researchers asked the participants to cough over petri dishes without a mask, while wearing a disposable surgical mask, and while wearing a reusable mask made of cotton cloth.

In each of these three circumstances, the participants had to cough five times. Each time, they did so over a different petri dish.

Finally, the team swabbed the outer and inner surfaces of each mask — cotton or surgical.

They expected to find droplets containing SARS-CoV-2 on the inner surfaces. The question was whether any viral particles had been able to pass through the masks to their outer surfaces.

After analyzing the swabs, the researchers found particles of SARS-CoV-2 on the outsides of both types of mask, suggesting that neither type can contain the virus.

“Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients,” the researchers write in their study paper.'
[/b]

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/new-study-questions-the-effectiveness-of-masks-against-sars-cov-2?fbclid=IwAR1CqYsKCEKtl_--iXzSzdeIoa_RUSHbBfHmxTV5EeOomudHH1j_nLQCmWM#More-virus-on-outer-mask-surfaces

Once again, the paranoia/fear of the masses is trumped by reality and science.

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2020, 07:04:02 pm »

COVID-19 has been GALACTICALLY overblown.

Ah yes. Totally overblown.
More than 100.000 dead people, only in the USA, just overblew it and were so galactically nasty to die instead of just having a cough or a slight head cold.

Man, there are too many super morons in the world. Thanks goodness you often can detect a moron very easy, just by his or her moronish shift key abuse.
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #143 on: June 01, 2020, 01:27:29 am »
Well, COVID isn't at the top of the news cycle anymore.... but 2020's post-apocalyptic theme continues

dajkam

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 161
  • -Receive: 244
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2020, 04:10:06 am »
On my end in Poland everything is almost normal now

pc84

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #145 on: July 05, 2020, 05:50:02 pm »
Yesterday was July 4th for the US and we celebrated with over 45,000 new cases.

As an American I'm sad and annoyed.

Canada, European nations, and so many other countries around the world are beating this thing and the US is going backwards. Florida is averaging over 10,000 cases a day and has closed bars again.

Partly because Trump is an absolute buffoon. All he needs to do is tell people to wear a mask and be safe/careful when outside and stick to small groups, but he won't do it. Instead he floats conspiracy theories and claims to wear a mask in private while too many Americans don't wear masks because of "freedom." What a bunch of idiots.

Yes, masks aren't perfect, but they help keep people safe. I'll most likely be fine, but I see my 90 year old grandmother once a week and my brother has a 2 month old. I'll gladly wear a mask to keep them safe. It doesn't infringe on my liberty much like wearing pants and shirt in public.

So many other countries are in great decline because they took this seriously, distanced, wore masks, and tested. Oh, and Trump suggested a few weeks ago we slow down testing.

Ignorance and lack of leadership. It's infuriating and it makes me embarrassed to be an American. Trump said in his inauguration that other countries would no longer be laughing at us. Well guess what, countries are no longer admitting American tourists because of how we've handled Covid. That includes Mexico. Oh the irony. The US is a joke.

Rippler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 113
  • -Receive: 223
« Reply #146 on: July 05, 2020, 09:13:29 pm »
No, Europeans are not laughing at the USA. You have so many beautiful girls with huge fake tits.
We may laugh at your president. Fake brain isn't sexy at all. And it's your own decision to act resposinbly: Wear a mask when it makes sense, avoid too close contact to other persons and go voting.

Can we go back to fake tits now? I vote for big rippling fake tits!

• Thank You
« Reply #147 on: July 06, 2020, 02:58:34 am »
Yesterday was July 4th for the US and we celebrated with over 45,000 new cases.

As an American I'm sad and annoyed.

Canada, European nations, and so many other countries around the world are beating this thing and the US is going backwards. Florida is averaging over 10,000 cases a day and has closed bars again.

Partly because Trump is an absolute buffoon. All he needs to do is tell people to wear a mask and be safe/careful when outside and stick to small groups, but he won't do it. Instead he floats conspiracy theories and claims to wear a mask in private while too many Americans don't wear masks because of "freedom." What a bunch of idiots.

Yes, masks aren't perfect, but they help keep people safe. I'll most likely be fine, but I see my 90 year old grandmother once a week and my brother has a 2 month old. I'll gladly wear a mask to keep them safe. It doesn't infringe on my liberty much like wearing pants and shirt in public.

So many other countries are in great decline because they took this seriously, distanced, wore masks, and tested. Oh, and Trump suggested a few weeks ago we slow down testing.

Ignorance and lack of leadership. It's infuriating and it makes me embarrassed to be an American. Trump said in his inauguration that other countries would no longer be laughing at us. Well guess what, countries are no longer admitting American tourists because of how we've handled Covid. That includes Mexico. Oh the irony. The US is a joke.

Nonsense. The number of new cases means NOTHING. The more new cases, the faster herd immunity can set in.

What matters is the death rate.

Look at Sweden, they did no lockdown and there daily new cases are generally soaring. but their number of deaths keeps falling. And has steadily since min-April.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/sweden/

So if you and most other people whom have no idea what they are talking about on COVID-19 were true...then Sweden's number of deaths should be skyrocketing. Yet, they are doing the opposite.

As for the US death rate? The CDC has shown that the death rate for COVID-19 is basically that of a bad flu.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

Go down to Table 1 and to Scenario 5 (the most likely).
It shows the death rate of those whom are symptomatic is only 0.4%.
Now add in the fact that the CDC says at least 35% of all COVID-19 cases are asymptomatic (and we know it's far higher than that).
That brings the death rate down to only 0.23%
That is no worse than a bad flu season.
And that is according to the CDC.

As I have said for months - this ENTIRE COVID-19 'pandemic' is NOTHING but overblown hype.

And you mentioned Canada.
Here are the official COVID-19 numbers from the Canadian government:
https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html#a7

Look at the age breakdown of deaths?
97% of ALL COVID-19 deaths are for people over 60. This is the same as just about everywhere.
This disease ONLY kills the old and the weak (with very few exceptions).

What should have been done is the government offered old/weak people who wanted it, government-paid for isolation.
And everyone else should have been allowed to live their lives as normal.
It would have saved trillions of dollars and lots of misery.

COVID-19 is nothing but a bad flu.

And that is a fact...whether you, the government, the MSM or that media whore Fauci want to admit.

sirjonk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 276
« Reply #148 on: July 06, 2020, 04:59:29 pm »
What matters is the death rate.

Look at Sweden, they did no lockdown and there daily new cases are generally soaring. but their number of deaths keeps falling. And has steadily since min-April.

Sweden's death rate is 10x it's neighboring countries, and the gov't launched an investigation to figure out how they could have made such a bad decision. The idea that "oh well, nothing to be done so people are gonna die" is claptrap q-anon anti-science nonsense, easily disproven by looking at all the countries that did not in fact have soaring death rates. The US could have been like any of those countries. Instead we have people arguing that masks are unconstitutional and cause carbon dioxide poisoning, and I'm not sure which of those is the dumber argument.

Death rates also lag 2-4 weeks from infection rates, which are soaring now. The idea that we should just grin and bear it instead of taking common sense mitigation steps is death cult rhetoric.

You call it a bad flu. Flu kills about 50,000 people in the US in an entire year, with everyone going to work and socializing, etc. Covid killed 130,000 in 5 months and that's with shutting the entire country down and locking people in their homes. You don't have to be a scientist to see this is not the flu.

And for the record, CDC shows that 17% of deaths are those under 65. Yes, deaths scale with age, but the idea that all of our parents and grandparents just have to go and die, well, as I said, death cultish.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:08:28 pm by sirjonk »

ZaDocTor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 130
« Reply #149 on: July 06, 2020, 10:06:41 pm »
I have not, gotten my U.S. stimulus check yet. How come? Am I, the only one?

Tags: