Author Topic: 888's furious ranting room  (Read 65645 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
Re: 888's furious ranting room
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2020, 10:50:17 pm »
Moderators please stop this guy and his Nazi eugenics and revoke his membership.
One - eugenics was started by Plato. Get your facts straight.
BTW, I despise NAZI'S. The Holocaust was an abomination.
And I am going to ask you to stop referring to me as a Nazi. A relative of mine was killed by them.

Two - now we see what you are really like.
Instead of allowing people free speech - you want viewpoints you don't like to be censored.
So you are against free speech.
 You could just not read my posts since they obviously disturb you SO much.
But no - you want me wiped from this board.
Now whom is performing eugenics (on a 'chat forum' scale)?
You cannot take opinions you don't like - so you try to get those people muzzled.

You are proving to be EXACTLY what I thought you were.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:40:16 pm by Indy »

• Thank You
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2020, 11:43:45 pm »
Eugenics is when you define unworthy life that does not deserve to live anymore. Exactly what you did. Nazis did it on great scale level. The same as you demand.

You are a Nazi. Period.

I did not say what I was talking about was not eugenics...duh.
Eugenics was first proposed by Plato and the word 'eugenics' was coined in 1883...NOT Nazi Germany. Get your history right.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/eugenics
And here are other people who were for different types of eugenics - not saying I agree with them.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/eugenics-movement
And I said I despise Nazi's and a relative of mine was killed by them and I am going to ask you again to please stop calling me a Nazi.
Call me an asshole, a jerk, sick...whatever. BUT NOT A NAZI, please.

See the difference between us?
I ask you to stop calling me something.
You try to have me muzzled because you don't like what I say.
One is a request.
The other is attempted censorship.

Have a nice day.

Now...back to COVID-19...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:40:03 pm by Indy »

• Thank You
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2020, 12:00:24 am »
You ask of euthanasia of old people that are weak to favor young and strong people. This is exactly eugenics.

So I rightfully call you a Nazi. You deserve this title by what you write.

Wrong twice.
1) I am NOT calling for euthanasia. You clearly do not even know what it means.
I am saying that people over 80 should no longer be eligible for government assistance. And (IMO) they should kill themselves - not by law...by choice. If I ever make it to 80 - I will DEFINITELY off myself.
That is NOT euthanasia.
 Christ - look up what words mean before you use them.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/euthanasia

2) I never denied that what I am talking about is eugenics. How many times do I have to say it before it gets through your head?

And I said I despise Nazi's and a relative of mine was killed by them and I am going to ask you again to please stop calling me a Nazi.

You would deliberately call someone who lost a relative to the Nazi's...a Nazi?
Pretty sad.

This has gotten WAY off topic - so I suggest we continue this in PM's if you insist on going this route.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 04:39:39 pm by Indy »

• Thank You
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2020, 12:39:09 am »

The one number of car accident is for a complete life over all US citizens.
The other number he presents is for 1 occurrence of the disease of 1 child.
WRONG. 🤣 Don't you even know what 'odds' mean?
The odds of the average American dying during their life in a car crash is 106:1 (as stated by NSC).
The odds of a child dying during their life of Kawasaki Disease (IF they got it and if they are properly treated) in America is 600:1 against.
What part of this INCREDIBLY simple premise is your brain having trouble working out?
🤣
https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/all-injuries/preventable-death-overview/odds-of-dying/
https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/pediatrics/miscellaneous-disorders-in-infants-and-children/kawasaki-disease

But okay - you want a larger set of odds?
There are 4.6 million children in New York State. So far (as of May 5), there are 64 children that have Kawasaki Disease symptoms. Now that is not enough for one to die statistically. So let's say there are 600 and one died (keeping up with the 600:1 odds). That would mean that the odds of a child realistically dying of this Kawasaki-like disease in New York State is about 1 in 4.6 million.
And you want to fucking close all the schools in NY state for those odds?
You are flat out nuts on this if that is what you are suggesting.
https://www.health.ny.gov/press/releases/2020/docs/2020-05-06_covid19_pediatric_inflammatory_syndrome.pdf?ftag=MSF0951a18
http://nccp.org/media/releases/release_12.html

The new syndrome is called PMIS (Pediatric Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome). The Kawasaki syndrome numbers are irrelevant for PMIS.
Try and keep up.
'Kawasaki disease can be diagnosed only clinically (i.e., by medical signs and symptoms). No specific laboratory test exists for this condition.'[/b]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_disease#Diagnosis
There is NO WAY do test for Kawasaki Disease. None. It is ENTIRELY based on symptoms.

'The condition may match some or all of the diagnostic criteria for Kawasaki disease.'

And the primary treatment of the two is EXACTLY the same - immunoglobulin IV

https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/pediatrics/miscellaneous-disorders-in-infants-and-children/kawasaki-disease
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paediatric_multisystem_inflammatory_syndrome

There has been NO scientific proof that the two diseases are not identical.

Additionally once again he ignores that France already had the first COVID-19 case in December '19 with likely infections going strong undiscovered and uncontrolled for a long time like 3 months, with enough time to be present in every corner of France, causing the high death rates. Same for Italy and Spain.

🤦‍♂️Hello? Do you even know what 'death rate' means?
It has NOTHING to do with now many people got infected. It is a percentage.
🤦‍♂️
It is irrelevant how many people got COVID-19 in determining the death rate. If a nation got 10,000 or 1,000,000 cases, the death rates should be similar if all other things are generally equal.
 The fact that Spain AND the UK AND France AND the Netherlands AND Belgium ALL have higher death rates than Sweden categorically proves that there is NO proof that locking down younger/healthy people lowers the death rate compared to not locking them down.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 01:25:33 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #94 on: May 18, 2020, 12:49:16 am »
Not providing help to old people and this coordinated and by regulations IS a form of euthanasia.

The more I read your posts...the less intelligent/educated you seem.
No offense.

Class in session

'Definition of euthanasia
: the act or practice of killing or permitting the death of hopelessly sick or injured individuals '

Earth to your brain...a person has to be 'hopelessly sick or injured' for it to qualify as euthanasia.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Class dismissed.

Anyway...hopefully now we can get back to the subject...COVID-19.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 12:57:55 am by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2020, 02:47:08 am »
And what you lockdown lovers seem either to miss or simply do not care about?

Is that lockdowns are against the Constitution.

The First Amendment

'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.'

It is flat out against the law to prohibit people from going to church OR to peacefully assemble. Both are being violated.

Not that you knuckleheads care about that. All you spineless sheep care about is that you feel a little safer.

Ricksanchez6

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1213
  • -Receive: 1497
« Reply #96 on: May 18, 2020, 04:48:26 am »

The First Amendment

'Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.'

It is flat out against the law to prohibit people from going to church OR to peacefully assemble. Both are being violated.

Not that you knuckleheads care about that. All you spineless sheep care about is that you feel a little safer.

My dude stop being such a tool. This isn't about destroying your AMERICAN freedom lol. This is about public health. Chill out and do your part to prevent deaths that could otherwise be prevented. It's like getting the flu shot every year. The flu doesn't kill healthy people usually but the point is that if the vast majority get vaccinated, those who are more vulnerable have a greater chance of not getting sick and dying.

Imagine you have a family member going through chemo and they have a compromised immune system. How shitty would you feel if you gave them a PREVENTABLE disease that ended up killing them? How angry would you be if you did everything you could to keep your vulnerable family member safe but some other person spread the disease because they only cared about "their freedom"?

But nah instead you talk like a dumb American that only cares about their "rights" that were "given" to them by some guys 250 years ago. So what? The government of 250 years ago said something so now things can never be changed? That's not how it works. Would you still be complaining if the writers of the constitution had specifically included the right for a government lock down in case of a pandemic? I think you would....

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #97 on: May 18, 2020, 07:15:39 am »

The First Amendment

Jumping in for the sake of discussion-

The first amendment wasn’t written with global pandemics in mind. What about those of us with cancer survivors in our immediate family?

I don’t wear a mask because I’m concerned about dying, I’m 22. It’s so that MY actions don’t harm my family, or the family of others. So what if i’m being careful? Am I a sheep because I don’t want others’ blood on my own hands?

And yeah. As an American centrist, it fucking sucks seeing businesses get dicked over because they’re forced to stay closed. And maybe we ARE being too careful, and hospitals are overreporting death tolls-

But don’t you think the ramifications of being too loose are greater than the ramifications of being too careful?

Your opinion of older folks is pretty alarming by the way. Did you ever have a good relationship with your grandparents or other old folks? I’m restoring a classic car with an older neighbor in my free time and I’d hate anything bad to happen to him, let alone hosting an illness bred from someone else’s self centered ignorance.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2020, 09:03:11 am »
Ahh, a centrist. You can listen to reason, and weight it yourself.

The first amendment wasn’t written with global pandemics in mind.
Correct. in fact, none of the bill of rights were put in place with anything except common sense (read: self-evident) in play. Although I would note that denying a standing army, making sure the State could never promote or deny a religion, and arming the citizenry were probably based on recent experiences and success.

>> I don’t wear a mask because I’m concerned about dying, I’m 22. It’s so that MY actions don’t harm my family, or the family of others. So what if i’m being careful? Am I a sheep because I don’t want others’ blood on my own hands?
No, you are a sheep for standing in the rain instead of under a balcony when it's raining, because the Xs on the sidewalk are in the rain. You are a sheep if you separate your vehicles by 6 feet at a public dump while waiting in line, because that is what the rules say. We have a country full of fucking idiots. Let us not forget why we are, in fact, NOT a democracy.

If you make a decision to protect yourself or others, cool. What you cannot do, is decide what protects other people and then FORCE them to do it by removing their rights. Govt's that support that have a built in constitutional provision made just for them. We kill them.

>> But don’t you think the ramifications of being too loose are greater than the ramifications of being too careful?
No, not at all. It kills at about the same rate as the flu, at this point. We were lied to, repeatedly, about the impact and its spread-ability. It is not Ebola. Fucking communist Chinese gov't trying to hide their own shortcomings, and then fearmongers in the US raining non-stop propaganda on us about how deadly it is. We have an entire political party here overjoyed that our economy is going to shit. We do not need a shutdown any longer. Operating with precautions in place is effective. Unless we overwhelm the medical system, it is not actually that fatal. It is contagious like a MoFo, but not overly deadly. This actually seems to be more relevant to population density (with some outliers), offset by public/gov't response, and medical system maturity, rather than any precipitous drop in cases even weeks after we collectively closed up shop.

>> Your opinion of older folks is pretty alarming by the way.
He is on his own on that one. I am making deliveries to my elderly pals and business associates. I am not going to do nothing, if I can help in a meaningful way. What is appropriate is, I am not forcing anyone else to do the same, good idea or not.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #99 on: May 18, 2020, 09:16:25 am »
This guy is from Sweden.
This board is dutch.
I am German, we have a constitution made after WW2, also in an attempt no not make Nazis possible again.
We even have laws to prevent Nazis, to avoid spread their propaganda (eugenics and euthanasia) again.
How does he think the US constitution is of any additional help here for him?
Maybe your constitutional framers should have paid more attention. The US Constitution is, in general, the guideline that the rest of the planet used to shrug off the centuries of religious kingship bullshit controls that the rest of Europe kept eating by the platefull. It took a while to put together and argue out, by well-studied men, and has held up thus far. It is the root of all true social justice.

We never had a problem like the Nazi party brought to the table for DE because we have an armed citizenry. Germans pre-WW2 were fucking stupid enough to give up those rights because they believed it brought them protection. Worked about as well for y'all as it has for any country that has done the same. Freedom of speech is messy, it is only part of the package. The general theme is the belief that you, as the person paying for it, are most likely to handle it best, is why so much responsibility is still placed in our hands. You guys just lost sight of the balance in play, fucked it up for yourself. Imagine the world power Germany could have been if they were able to admit that micromanagement of the individual just stalls societal development. I might actually speak German for a reason other than a hobby.

You decide you wanna give that personal responsibility thing a try, there are still lots of red states full of opportunity left here.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:40:12 am by poot222 »

• Thank You
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2020, 03:11:18 pm »

The First Amendment

My dude stop being such a tool. This isn't about destroying your AMERICAN freedom lol. This is about public health. Chill out and do your part to prevent deaths that could otherwise be prevented. It's like getting the flu shot every year. The flu doesn't kill healthy people usually but the point is that if the vast majority get vaccinated, those who are more vulnerable have a greater chance of not getting sick and dying.

Imagine you have a family member going through chemo and they have a compromised immune system. How shitty would you feel if you gave them a PREVENTABLE disease that ended up killing them? How angry would you be if you did everything you could to keep your vulnerable family member safe but some other person spread the disease because they only cared about "their freedom"?

But nah instead you talk like a dumb American that only cares about their "rights" that were "given" to them by some guys 250 years ago. So what? The government of 250 years ago said something so now things can never be changed? That's not how it works. Would you still be complaining if the writers of the constitution had specifically included the right for a government lock down in case of a pandemic? I think you would....

It doesn't matter. Human rights cannot be taken away because of a virus that is no more deadly than the flu.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/486224-covid-flu-lockdown-strategy/

And how could someone on chemo die from COVID-19 if they are in quarantine? That makes no sense at all.

Also, many cancer screenings, diagnosis and treatments are being delayed by COVID-19. So lots of people are getting sicker and possibly dying because of the lockdowns.

https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2020/04/21/how-coronavirus-is-impacting-cancer-services-in-the-uk/

But I guess you don't care about them, huh?

• Thank You
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2020, 03:18:21 pm »

The First Amendment

Jumping in for the sake of discussion-

The first amendment wasn’t written with global pandemics in mind. What about those of us with cancer survivors in our immediate family?

I don’t wear a mask because I’m concerned about dying, I’m 22. It’s so that MY actions don’t harm my family, or the family of others. So what if i’m being careful? Am I a sheep because I don’t want others’ blood on my own hands?

And yeah. As an American centrist, it fucking sucks seeing businesses get dicked over because they’re forced to stay closed. And maybe we ARE being too careful, and hospitals are overreporting death tolls-

But don’t you think the ramifications of being too loose are greater than the ramifications of being too careful?

Your opinion of older folks is pretty alarming by the way. Did you ever have a good relationship with your grandparents or other old folks? I’m restoring a classic car with an older neighbor in my free time and I’d hate anything bad to happen to him, let alone hosting an illness bred from someone else’s self centered ignorance.

1) This 'global Pandemic' is nothing worse then the flu.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/486224-covid-flu-lockdown-strategy/

2) The Constitution says NO WHERE that the First Amendment can be overridden by illness/disease. Only cowards want to allow the government to take away our rights for a virus. I am not a coward. And I am willing to die of COVID-19 (I am middle aged) rather then let our rights be taken from us.

3) If a person who is in danger from COVID-19 is living with you - then the government should be making arrangements for them to be quarantined somewhere else (at the government's expense).
 My point is that locking down people that are not in danger is asinine. And Sweden (which is not locking down, yet their death rate is lower than many other European countries) has proven that it is not effective at lowering the death rate.
What should have been done is suggest that all those in danger, self-quarantine (and the government could help them) and let everyone else live their lives as normal.
It would have not raised the death rate at ALL. It would not have destroyed the economy. And it would have saved trillions of dollars. And it would not have violated the Constitution/Bill Of Rights.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

4) Some of my best friends are seniors - they are a delight to speak with as they seem more wise and calm then most people. That changes nothing. Poor people past 80 cannot financially contribute to society (except in rare cases). And they take huge chunks of taxpayer money just to keep them alive. That is selfish. I would NEVER do that.
 And no senior should want to see the world go into depression just to save themselves. Especially knowing that the lockdowns are causing tremendous pain and suffering for healthy people/the young.
 The lockdowns of healthy people under 60 are WRONG.

Finally, your points sound reasonable...I applaud you for that.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:41:30 pm by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2020, 03:24:07 pm »
Not providing help to old people and this coordinated and by regulations IS a form of euthanasia.

The more I read your posts...the less intelligent/educated you seem.
No offense.

Class in session

'Definition of euthanasia
: the act or practice of killing or permitting the death of hopelessly sick or injured individuals '

Earth to your brain...a person has to be 'hopelessly sick or injured' for it to qualify as euthanasia.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Class dismissed.

Anyway...hopefully now we can get back to the subject...COVID-19.

This is not correct if you go beyond a dictionary. But as before you turn as you want to continue with your Nazi euthanasia and eugenics fantasies propaganda here on the board.

And immediately stop sending me PM's. I despise Nazis and I certainly don't want to receive PM's from them.

This guy is from Sweden.
This board is dutch.
I am German, we have a constitution made after WW2, also in an attempt no not make Nazis possible again.
We even have laws to prevent Nazis, to avoid spread their propaganda (eugenics and euthanasia) again.
How does he think the US constitution is of any additional help here for him?

And I don't like talking with people who love abortion and killing babies in women...even at full term. But what are you going to do?

And if you go beyond the dictionary? Are you delusional? So now you are choosing to make words mean whatever you wish. SO what does a banana now mean to you? An apple?
 ;D ;D
You have to be dying/in great pain to be euthanized. Healthy people cannot be euthanized...that is just murder/suicide.

'euthanasia

​the practice of killing without pain a person or animal who is suffering from a disease that cannot be cured.'

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com/definition/english/euthanasia

DUH.

Anyway, this is off topic again. You want to make up your own definitions for words? GO ahead.

Let's see how far that gets you.

Have a nice day, baby murderer.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:35:02 pm by 888 »

• Thank You
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2020, 03:33:05 pm »
Imagine the world power Germany could have been if they were able to admit that micromanagement of the individual just stalls societal development. I might actually speak German for a reason other than a hobby.

The only one that really want this to wide extend in Germany are right wing extremist and Nazi parties. They want to restore the proud former glory 1933-1945. This is their understanding of German patriots.

That's why these don't understand European Union and a strong United Nations. And so do others without the Nazi experience in their history..

Edit: The only ones that want to a wide extend firearms and even heavier weapons available for private use in Germany are right extremists and Nazi parties. Friends from Texas relocated with their children to Germany because it is safe here and they didn't want to raise their childs in a hostile environment. But I know this is only one case report and not to generalize.

Those people that have the least understanding of personalized responsibility are the COVIDIOTS currently protesting in thousands, without distancing, without mouth nose protective and organized, supported and visited by known right extremists, Nazis and conspiracy mystics.

Prove it.

Show us links to unbiased, factual proof that every member of the NRA in America is a Nazi/right wing extremist? You do realize that LOTS of Democrats/'leftists' are in the NRA (National Rifle Association)?

The more you type - the more mentally unbalanced you sound to me.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:35:54 pm by 888 »

nhb2007noo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2020, 04:08:58 pm »
"2) The Constitution says NO WHERE that the First Amendment can be overridden by illness/disease."

It is true that the Constitution does not say this. But the Bill of Rights have consistently been interpreted to give way to "reasonableness" restrictions and in the face of "national emergencies." And the Constitution is not where you find out what counts as constitutional. Long ago, Justice Marshall won the day on that argument when he commented: "It is a Constitution that we are expounding." (McCullough v. MD.) The nutshell: the US Supreme Court gets to be the final word on what the Constitution means.

The first limiting principle is embodied by Oliver Wendell Holmes's idea that your right to free speech does not give you the right to yell fire in a crowded theater in Schneck v. US. The second limiting principle is tad bit murkier but the President has the authority to act under any power previously enumerated by Congress. This comes from Youngstown Sheet and Tube. Hence, you need to look at the National Emergencies Act (1976), which basically says that you don't get to go to church for a little while and so you should just get comfortable with that idea instead of opining about constitutional law which apparently you don't know very much about.

And as this poor schmuck learned the hard way, sometimes you're better off not being so opinionated about your supposed fundamental rights: https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-church-california-mothers-day-20200518-2dht2ys4bjgpfehczy36izgi6u-story.html

You just might discover that you're wrong in more ways than one.

Tags: