Author Topic: I am weird do have this fantasy?  (Read 12754 times)

buttonlay91

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 19
Re: I am weird do have this fantasy?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2021, 06:40:37 pm »
I can pass for a woman. I’m short and not muscly. I can wear a wig, a beanie hat and a covid mask that covers my neck. Then balloons for boobs held down and shaped by a tight shirt and usually a hoodie or a baggy sweatshirt over the top, like in Beshine’s outdoor videos. There’s never any cleavage.

guyboobs

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 9
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2021, 08:11:02 pm »
thank you for you answer. Do you have a picture of you I would like to see what your breasts look like, if you don't want to put it here you can put it in MP.

Emz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2021, 06:16:25 am »
I got myself the Roanyer S and X breast forms and can highly recommend them. I prefer the S’s, the X’s I find too big! https://www.roanyer.com/breast-forms-h-x-cups

I’m not sure I’d ever wear them outside, though I guess it would be interesting to see reactions (but I doubt I will). I would be interested to hear how good the mask is and how comfortable it is to wear. Not sure that’s for me though.

As an aside, I wonder if this thread should be moved to another forum.

buttonlay91

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2021, 01:26:07 pm »
thank you for you answer. Do you have a picture of you I would like to see what your breasts look like, if you don't want to put it here you can put it in MP.

I'm sorry, I try not to put photos of myself online, even 'disguised' or privately. But always happy to talk about it.

LoveHugeBoobs

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 26
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2021, 04:05:37 pm »
I can pass for a woman. I’m short and not muscly. I can wear a wig, a beanie hat and a covid mask that covers my neck. Then balloons for boobs held down and shaped by a tight shirt and usually a hoodie or a baggy sweatshirt over the top, like in Beshine’s outdoor videos. There’s never any cleavage.

I bet the boobs looks absolutely huge when you’re wearing a tight shirt…

LoveHugeBoobs

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2021, 04:06:52 pm »

I'm sorry, I try not to put photos of myself online, even 'disguised' or privately. But always happy to talk about it.

So what do you recommend as a first step to fulfill this fantasy? Water balloons and a big bra? Buy some nice dresses and clothes to see how sexy I will look when having mega boob suit on?

LoveHugeBoobs

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2021, 04:09:21 pm »

I got myself the Roanyer S and X breast forms and can highly recommend them. I prefer the S’s, the X’s I find too big! https://www.roanyer.com/breast-forms-h-x-cups

I’m not sure I’d ever wear them outside, though I guess it would be interesting to see reactions (but I doubt I will). I would be interested to hear how good the mask is and how comfortable it is to wear. Not sure that’s for me though.

The Royaner S looks incredible! And it doesn’t look small at all. I bet you would get a lot of staring and comments from many people if you wore them outside. When you put it on do the boobs feel heavy? Do they bounce? Do they feel real?

I mean does it feel like you are a huge busty woman - so real that it almost turn you on?

I am so curious about trying this whole new thing!

guyboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2021, 05:11:19 pm »
as far as I'm concerned, unfortunately I don't have silicone breast implants (too expensive for me). On the other hand, I use balloons that I fill with water. when I wear them I really feel like I have real big breasts because they are heavy and each of my steps they bounce, I find it really exciting !

guyboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2021, 05:20:38 pm »

So what do you recommend as a first step to fulfill this fantasy? Water balloons and a big bra? Buy some nice dresses and clothes to see how sexy I will look when having mega boob suit on?

first, why not start with water balloons, to highlight them I use tight-fitting women's t-shirts.

lovelesstfs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2021, 01:37:50 pm »
I am not sure if I am a transgender. But I want your opinions on this. I think this only may be a fantasy I have – dressing like a woman with huge fake tits, go out and see all the eyes staring, some quit comments. I think that it really would turn me on.

I have to say that I know that I am 100 % hetero. But the feeling of looking like a woman with enormous tits just turns me on.

I have been looking on some stuff I would like to buy…

Like this one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002587362504.html?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000060.2.b56c67e1eJRgZQ&gps-id=pcDetailBottomMoreThisSeller&scm=1007.13339.169870.0&scm_id=1007.13339.169870.0&scm-url=1007.13339.169870.0&pvid=95a85d58-9f9e-4770-b3cb-c3f076364c58&_t=gps-id:pcDetailBottomMoreThisSeller,scm-url:1007.13339.169870.0,pvid:95a85d58-9f9e-4770-b3cb-c3f076364c58,tpp_buckets:668%232846%238113%231998&&pdp_ext_f=%7B%22sceneId%22:%223339%22,%22sku_id%22:%2212000021282691079%22%7D

But I also havet o buy a woman head facemask…. How real would it look? I mean I want it to look as real as possible…

I am also considering chatting with people and showing myself dressed like a woman on webcam.

How authentic will it be do you think?

Is this an usual thing to have like I have? Or is it more common than people think? What do you think I should do?

If you're questioning your gender identity, have a look at some trans resources and see if it is something that you think covers you, or if you might just be somewhat gender-fluid or gender-neutral.
https://www.glaad.org/transgender/resources has a great list of resources
https://www.transunite.co.uk/ has some excellent support groups if your british

Unity

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2021, 03:15:43 pm »
My thought is "Live your life as you see that you need to" Like I said this is my thought.

Zazoojason

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 59
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2021, 02:46:53 pm »
I don't know if you need the facemask, that will make it really creepy to onlookers.  You could probably get away with a wig and sunglasses and wear a covid face mask.  none would question that.

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2021, 03:40:20 pm »
I've always aligned with my assigned gender of male. But that hasn't stopped me from fantasizing about being a woman. Like many of us here, I think the female form is just so gods damn beautiful. I want to know what it feels like to be that beautiful. I recently had a dream about getting implants and trying life as a woman. That dream demonstrated to me that I don't identify as female, I really do identify as a man. But I really enjoyed having certain attributes. I enjoyed how it felt to be looked at. In this dream, my wife was supportive of my experimentation. I think she would be in real life too. But I'm not sure if I want to go there yet.

Anyways, to echo what's already been said, YOU ARE NOT WEIRD. Well, then again, I believe weird is a virtue. So maybe you are weird - and so are a bunch of us, and that's a good thing!  BE WEIRD!

It never occurred to me before reading this thread to try dressing with silicone forms or water balloons in public before. When I was a teenager, I tried on a bra and stuffed it with water bags at home in private. It was very arousing. The motivation wasn't so much that I wanted to be a woman, more that I wanted to fondle a woman with big boobs. Then, my sister walked in on me once, it was extraordinarily embarrassing. We never mentioned it again. To this day I still wonder if she even remembers it. As I write this, I realize I don't think I ever tried it again after that. Now, nearly three decades later I'm reading this thread and considering it again. I felt pretty ashamed as a teenager, but now that I'm older and wiser and society is older and wiser - we know that gender is fluid... and who gives a frak about gender anyways? Maybe I just want to look hot. My ideal hot.

Some of the products on that Roanyer site look amazing! I'm super curious.

Thank you everyone for sharing.

By the way, slightly off topic, I read a YA novel called Cycler (https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/112141/cycler-by-lauren-mclaughlin/9780375892479) a long time ago about girl who turns into a guy for four days a month (an obvious metaphor for her period).  It was a great guilty pleasure.  I think I'd enjoy a story that is the opposite, a guy who turns into a girl... obviously with rather big boobs.
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

guyboobs

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2021, 05:46:12 pm »
Chaychay, I really like your testimony, like you I identify as a man but since I started fantasizing about big breasts (as a teenager) I always wanted to know what it does to 'have big breasts. two years ago now i bought latex balloons and a first bra (large size) and i was completely seduced by this fake big breasts. since then I wear my fake big breasts very often but only at home.

buttonlay91

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2021, 07:43:54 pm »
I think a few of us (me included) have anatomic autogynephilia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology

Tags: