Author Topic: Dating App Situation 2020  (Read 15894 times)

klaasvaak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 166
  • -Receive: 301
Re: Dating App Situation 2020
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2021, 03:35:38 pm »
im in my mid twenties. i look like in my teen years. when im 40 i will look 24 XD
i hope the woman dont groom me :(

SexxyMoeFoe

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 64
  • Brains and body - deadly combination
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2021, 11:15:04 pm »
im in my mid twenties. i look like in my teen years. when im 40 i will look 24 XD
i hope the woman dont groom me :(

When I was early 30s I was mistaken for a high school kid - the police stopped me and asked me for ID.  Now I get mistaken for older 20s...
- SexxyMoeFoe 🥰

randomrobin

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2022, 03:05:26 am »
Let's Flip this discussion. My experience on a dating site is limited to men who can't carry their side of a conversation, are broke entitled narcissists, or are the rare exception but are married and trying to cheat. What dating apps and sites are the guys who like fake boobs on?

OnlyPlastic10s

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2022, 12:52:00 pm »
Very unfortunate as most sites do not cater to "us".  The demographics are just too small to be profitable.

DgHask

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2022, 03:37:12 pm »
I honestly dont think its about some apps not catering to us - Its probably more of a supply demand issue ;)
Most dating apps especially tinder etc. are entirely looks based and pretty boobs just get a lot of swipes.
So if you want to match with profiles that are beeing swiped on frequently you have to have a high ranking profile aswell. Its really just that simple. Dating apps match extremly attractive profiles with other extremley attractive profiles. No way arround that. People have to stop thinking they can somehow game their way into a relationship even if that works you still end up with something doomed to fail. That line of thought also just leads to outright manipulative behaviour.
If we are talking long term instead of hookups its not the best idea to choose your partner based on the plastic % in their boobs anyways - at least in my opinion.
:)

Vlad-Shark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 50
  • -Receive: 426
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2022, 08:47:58 pm »
OkCupid used to have a relevant multiple-choice question:
  • Breast implants?
    • more cool than pathetic
    • more pathetic than cool
That question is gone, but the following remain:
  • If money were not an issue, would you have major cosmetic surgery on any part of your face or body?
    • Yes
    • No
  • Have you ever had cosmetic plastic surgery?
    • Yes
    • No
    • I’d rather not say
  • Would you ever date someone who’s had cosmetic surgery?
    • Yes
    • No
  • Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery if your partner requested you to do so?
    • Yes
    • No

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2022, 09:19:01 pm »
OkCupid used to have a relevant multiple-choice question:
  • Breast implants?
    • more cool than pathetic
    • more pathetic than cool
That question is gone, but the following remain:
  • If money were not an issue, would you have major cosmetic surgery on any part of your face or body?
    • Yes
    • No
  • Have you ever had cosmetic plastic surgery?
    • Yes
    • No
    • I’d rather not say
  • Would you ever date someone who’s had cosmetic surgery?
    • Yes
    • No
  • Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery if your partner requested you to do so?
    • Yes
    • No

I am aware of this. After extensive research there is only 1 girl on the planet Earth (all ages and locations) that I can tell definitely has breast implants. Most of the other women that have had cosmetic surgeries include things like nose jobs and other relatively minor things. The online dating market for silicone boob lovers like us is very limited.  :(

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2022, 09:53:12 pm »
I honestly dont think its about some apps not catering to us - Its probably more of a supply demand issue ;)
Most dating apps especially tinder etc. are entirely looks based and pretty boobs just get a lot of swipes.
So if you want to match with profiles that are beeing swiped on frequently you have to have a high ranking profile aswell. Its really just that simple. Dating apps match extremly attractive profiles with other extremley attractive profiles. No way arround that. People have to stop thinking they can somehow game their way into a relationship even if that works you still end up with something doomed to fail. That line of thought also just leads to outright manipulative behaviour.
If we are talking long term instead of hookups its not the best idea to choose your partner based on the plastic % in their boobs anyways - at least in my opinion.

Still, i would say the openness to get into this lifestyle is a dealbreaker. Whether she has any work done or not, i need to know within the first few dates if she’s going to share my enthusiasm for expanding breasts or i know it's not going to last. For a little while i was hesitant to admit it because most girls are going to take it personally, but i dont beat around the bush anymore. Save yourself the time and investment for girls who are going to share your passions.

DgHask

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2022, 12:54:02 am »
You certainly got your priorities I can respect that. I am just not willing to limit myself like that. I love the look but for me its more like the number 3 thing on the list of things I am looking for. I feel like its already hard enough to find someone I really click with.

Have you ever actually been in the situation of having to choose? aka you been in a relationship with someone that worked great apart from the plastics side of things and ended it bc of that? Because that just seems like self sabotage to me at that point
:)

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2023, 05:57:17 am »
Let's Flip this discussion. My experience on a dating site is limited to men who can't carry their side of a conversation, are broke entitled narcissists, or are the rare exception but are married and trying to cheat. What dating apps and sites are the guys who like fake boobs on?
You described the vast majority of people on dating sites, both male and female. OK cupid, as mentioned here, used to allow subject-specific searching. Since being purchased by Match.com, they new owners seem interested in running OKC into the ground.

I look all over, and our second wife looked on Zoe and related apps. There is nothing /specific/ out there so all roads may possibly lead to Rome.

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2023, 07:01:26 am »
Well personnally I don't like dating apps due to my handicap. (asperger autism) and my personal appearance and pessimistic self perception.

I am just registrated on the German swinger (dating) platform because there are in relation to other dating platforms a lot of (swinger) ladies with fake tits.
Some of them are really pretty hot like this well known one:
https://live.staticflickr.com/4378/36686457405_5e5ffb0e5c_b.jpg
Also due to their swinger 'background' many of them also post erotic or even sometimes topless pics.
Unfortunately most of them are couples seeking other couples.
But at least it makes fun watching their pics :)

jim75

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 36
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2023, 09:41:47 am »
thanks for sharing - lovely lady & pic

which German swinger app did you chose ?

jhtownsend

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2023, 12:34:08 pm »
Have you ever actually been in the situation of having to choose? aka you been in a relationship with someone that worked great apart from the plastics side of things and ended it bc of that? Because that just seems like self sabotage to me at that point

I know everyone is different, but I have no illusions that i will somehow find one person who fills every romantic, sexual, and “travel buddy” role in my life, or even that a specific relationship will last for the rest of my life. The best lovers will overlap in these categories, but I’m just not prone to being overly idealistic. The best intellectual partners tend not to be *WOMAN*ty and the best sex doll won’t likely be able to or interested in matching my intellect and abstract humor.

My current steady is very intelligent and professional and happy with her modest implants, and partly also due to her age I don’t expect that to change. She knows my taste though, and I wouldn’t ever pretend that Im looking for monogamy, but i also don’t disrespect her or make her feel temporary. In my experience, wise women realize that the quality of their romance/sex/enjoyment/lifestyle go way up when they recognize that no man really wants to be chained to one person for life. The connections you make are more genuine and happy when you dont have to lie about what you want.

Tags: