Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?  (Read 93192 times)

DgHask

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #180 on: December 12, 2021, 12:51:44 pm »
I live in Frankfurt, Germany and here I see Women with large implants quite often.
Just to share a snapshot I took out of my window 5 minutes ago, where a girl with huge implants walked her dog in front of my house.
https://imgur.com/a/crXHTaO
She was around 1000-1400cc-ish 😁

Yes, here in Frankfurt you can hardly see any stylish woman without huge fake boobs. Often on the streets they teasing you with them, e.g. they bend over and shake it. They also often free a breast from their top and say things like come to me and suck my nipples. During the day it happens most of the time when the women shop for underwear on the go, while their men work on the stock market and so on. The ladies waving seductively at you from the clothing stores. They ask you if you like their new clothes, if they would fit them. Some are only in their underwear and ask if you can join them in the locker room. The ladies then often complain about how sexually they are underutilized. Many of their husbands do not like that their wives want bigger breasts because they fear they will get clobbered over the head and suffocated – or just that his penis would look too puny in between. That's why these desperate housewives are looking for you to be given comfort and some sexy time. Because such women constantly dig into you, often with their big-breasted friends as a group in a champagne mood, it is difficult to go out on the street, or especially in an elevator. They like to lurk and wait for a man to get in. They want to be allowed to do at least one titfuck with a blow job, otherwise they would not let you out of the elevator. So you have to do your best.

lol are you ok buddy?

Germany - Dresden

Reaaaly bad only naturals
I don´t even have see a plastic doll here in this area.

mhm was in leipzig some time ago and tinder was full of implants tbh.
so im not sure if thats an east german thing in general or smth else. 🤔

Bramlet

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1951
  • -Receive: 180
Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2022, 10:31:00 pm »
I live in Frankfurt, Germany and here I see Women with large implants quite often.
Just to share a snapshot I took out of my window 5 minutes ago, where a girl with huge implants walked her dog in front of my house.
https://imgur.com/a/crXHTaO
She was around 1000-1400cc-ish 😁

WOW!

Tags: