Author Topic: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?  (Read 115856 times)

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
  • -Given: 490
  • -Receive: 1914
Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2021, 09:30:29 pm »
Gold Coast QLD has plenty, see quite a few down Mornington Peninsula.

paella

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 108
« Reply #166 on: June 23, 2021, 02:06:13 pm »
I live in Frankfurt, Germany and here I see Women with large implants quite often.
Just to share a snapshot I took out of my window 5 minutes ago, where a girl with huge implants walked her dog in front of my house.
https://imgur.com/a/crXHTaO
She was around 1000-1400cc-ish 😁

happywanderer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 350
  • -Receive: 614
« Reply #167 on: June 23, 2021, 05:34:49 pm »
Toronto... and if one is not in a SC then the chances of seeing a beautiful pair of fake tits is slim. Not impossible but rare.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 04:41:53 am by happywanderer »

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #168 on: June 23, 2021, 07:52:09 pm »
I live in Frankfurt, Germany and here I see Women with large implants quite often.
Just to share a snapshot I took out of my window 5 minutes ago, where a girl with huge implants walked her dog in front of my house.

Nice. Hope you can get a better shot in the future.

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #169 on: June 24, 2021, 11:48:29 am »
few weeks ago , i was in a pharmacy ( drugstore) , and i was behing a girl , she asked the doc about a med for helping her scars
the doc asked what kind of scars , and she slowly tell him " i had my breasts done in november , and the scars are still not good"
hearing that, i got an instant erection !

when i walked how , i saw that she was behing me all the time .

And you know what ? She live in the same building has me !

( off course she have a boyfriend ( f**g lucky b**d ) and childs )

I lose my energy each time i  cross her in the elevator , and i 'm so jealous ....

Look like breasts implants are increasing in france , but still not common enough ..

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2021, 07:32:07 pm »
report from danemark :

if you stay in copenhaghen for 1 hour in one of the touristic street , you have the chance to see about 5 , and 1 of them will have really obvious ones

look like they are not shy about it at all
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 06:37:49 pm by widemind »

Marty95

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #171 on: August 09, 2021, 03:58:49 pm »
Germany - Dresden

Reaaaly bad only naturals
I don´t even have see a plastic doll here in this area.
A real woman has a big fake ass, boobs and lips. That´s the only way to be a perfect fuckdoll.

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1465
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2021, 09:53:16 am »
Germany - Dresden

Reaaaly bad only naturals
I don´t even have see a plastic doll here in this area.

I heard this very often that fake boobs are very rare in east Germany. I always thought that there might be many because its near to many cheap plastic surgeons (Poland, CZ). Is it that the people there dont like it or what are the reasons for that?
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

Kmart

• Thank You
  • -Given: 391
  • -Receive: 166
« Reply #173 on: August 14, 2021, 01:14:03 am »
Miami is good but seems big asses are in more than big boobs. Still nice though

romanpark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #174 on: August 15, 2021, 07:22:35 pm »
I heard this very often that fake boobs are very rare in east Germany. I always thought that there might be many because its near to many cheap plastic surgeons (Poland, CZ). Is it that the people there dont like it or what are the reasons for that?
My take is economic disparities.

Income and wealth are still considerably in the 5 eastern states. Breast augmentations though are essentially a luxury good. I don't really think that there's less women from the East willing to get one. But chances are that they won't stay in the East when they do - especially when thinking of implants as an "investment" that can be better recouped in (more affluent areas in) the West.

Doc Bimbostein

• Thank You
  • -Given: 103
  • -Receive: 123
    • Plastic Positive
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2021, 03:07:40 pm »

Yes, here in Frankfurt you can hardly see any stylish woman without huge fake boobs. Often on the streets they teasing you with them, e.g. they bend over and shake it. They also often free a breast from their top and say things like come to me and suck my nipples. During the day it happens most of the time when the women shop for underwear on the go, while their men work on the stock market and so on. The ladies waving seductively at you from the clothing stores. They ask you if you like their new clothes, if they would fit them. Some are only in their underwear and ask if you can join them in the locker room. The ladies then often complain about how sexually they are underutilized. Many of their husbands do not like that their wives want bigger breasts because they fear they will get clobbered over the head and suffocated – or just that his penis would look too puny in between. That's why these desperate housewives are looking for you to be given comfort and some sexy time. Because such women constantly dig into you, often with their big-breasted friends as a group in a champagne mood, it is difficult to go out on the street, or especially in an elevator. They like to lurk and wait for a man to get in. They want to be allowed to do at least one titfuck with a blow job, otherwise they would not let you out of the elevator. So you have to do your best.

demosthenes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 752
  • The Faker The Better
« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2021, 06:18:22 am »
Yes, here in Frankfurt you can hardly see any stylish woman without huge fake boobs. Often on the streets they teasing you with them, e.g. they bend over and shake it. They also often free a breast from their top and say things like come to me and suck my nipples. During the day it happens most of the time when the women shop for underwear on the go, while their men work on the stock market and so on. The ladies waving seductively at you from the clothing stores. They ask you if you like their new clothes, if they would fit them. Some are only in their underwear and ask if you can join them in the locker room. The ladies then often complain about how sexually they are underutilized. Many of their husbands do not like that their wives want bigger breasts because they fear they will get clobbered over the head and suffocated – or just that his penis would look too puny in between. That's why these desperate housewives are looking for you to be given comfort and some sexy time. Because such women constantly dig into you, often with their big-breasted friends as a group in a champagne mood, it is difficult to go out on the street, or especially in an elevator. They like to lurk and wait for a man to get in. They want to be allowed to do at least one titfuck with a blow job, otherwise they would not let you out of the elevator. So you have to do your best.

What did I just read

asianlover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2021, 05:10:43 pm »
I honestly have only once seen a girl IRL that I knew for sure had implants :(

bangthebox

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 120
  • -Receive: 513
« Reply #178 on: December 09, 2021, 05:38:38 am »
Miami is good but seems big asses are in more than big boobs. Still nice though

When I was in Brickell walking around for a few hours, I saw two or three quite impressive ladies. I think in other parts of the South the best place is probably bars. I've seen a few bartenders with nice implants.

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
  • -Given: 490
  • -Receive: 1914
« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2021, 07:26:16 am »
Went down to the peninsula and stopped at Thai harmony massage in dromana. Got this cute Thai girl named Lisa. She asked if I would like a topless massage for $50 so I forked out and she had huge fake tits with almost the biggest nipples I have seen in person. Gigantic and she said they were done by a dr in Thailand.

Tags: