Author Topic: Ample Ann  (Read 288850 times)

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 143
  • Big Boob defender
Re: Ample Ann
« Reply #345 on: September 14, 2019, 04:26:39 am »
Someone on tumblr is claiming she is in prison. Does anyone know about it? Link: https://lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaal.tumblr.com/post/187535563136/save-ample-ann

I saw this post, and I had to become a member because I think I can help.  10,000cc! OMG!  I read the tumbler link you posted and it sounds like she's been asking for help.  I'm in Atlanta right now but the Federal Bureau of Prisons is in my purview.  What I need is a little more info for me to look her up, ie: real name, partial real name, date of birth or any other aliases.  I'll try with the alias ampleann, but if you guys can provide me with a little more info I'm confident I can locate her.  Don't post her info here though, but DM me or email me with whatever you think can help.  I tried to write to the tumbler poster, but I don't think it went through, or he/she doesn't know a whole lot.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 05:32:52 am by Badger12 »

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #346 on: September 14, 2019, 05:12:00 am »
10,000CCs!  Seriously?!  Holy mother of gawd! That's bigger than foxy and allegra cole COMBINED!!!  I live in Arizona, just give me the prison name or her name and I can help find her.  It's public information.  You can look up any prisoner.  If she's asking for your help then probably all she needs is a sponsor.  Easy peezy, lemon squeezy!  Help her out!  I just read her posts  and she sounds SUPER nice!  How did I miss this one?! 😍

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #347 on: September 14, 2019, 05:58:26 am »
10,000CCs!  Seriously?!  Holy mother of gawd! That's bigger than foxy and allegra cole COMBINED!!!  I live in Arizona, just give me the prison name or her name and I can help find her.  It's public information.  You can look up any prisoner.  If she's asking for your help then probably all she needs is a sponsor.  Easy peezy, lemon squeezy!  Help her out!  I just read her posts  and she sounds SUPER nice!  How did I miss this one?! 😍

Hold on Richard, it's a little more complicated than that.  The BOP doesn't just release these types of inmates to the average joe, even if they love huge tits.  If all this is true, a detainee like this would require someone that is certified or at least competent in dealing with severe suicide cases.  We need more of the story here, and that's what I can look into.  She may already be getting the help she needs, or like you think she may just need a sponsor.  But I'll check into it.  I'm an advocate for these kinds of cases, but I would never consider releasing her to just anyone, and neither will the judges and counselors involved in her case.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 05:43:40 pm by Badger12 »

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #348 on: September 14, 2019, 07:16:06 am »
Someone on tumblr is claiming she is in prison. Does anyone know anyrhing about it? Link: https://lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaal.tumblr.com/post/187535563136/save-ample-ann

Dude!  You already posted this!  We know!  But thanks.  If you really want to help, then give us some more info!  What we do know is if you're in the pen for mental illness it's because you either tried to kill yourself or someone else and by her posts she is way to nice to hurt anyone.  But no one goes to the pen for just being homeless, which I can't believe a gal this freak'n hot could ever be homeless. 

ASU629

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #349 on: September 14, 2019, 07:23:22 am »
Prison picture sounds completely fake. Just lonely guys who want to resurrect this thread. I would like to see if, not for any nudity, blur it out for all that matters. I don’t think it exists, and if it does it’s photoshopped. I’ve got connections to Maricopa county sheriff’s office, who probably know guys with AZ DOC if it’s for real, but I’m not holding my breath.   

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #350 on: September 14, 2019, 07:59:48 am »
I want to see these pics so I can decide for myself!  Have your little county dudes look into it.  But this sounds like DOJ stuff, which I don't think your little tin horn sheriff Joe parking lot cops have any jurisdiction over.  For  gawd's sake would someone in this thread that has saved the pics mentioned please send them to me!

KinkyBeetle

• The Kinky Beetle
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 844
  • -Receive: 261
« Reply #351 on: September 14, 2019, 08:50:10 am »
Someone on tumblr is claiming she is in prison. Does anyone know anyrhing about it? Link: https://lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaal.tumblr.com/post/187535563136/save-ample-ann

Dude!  You already posted this!  We know!  But thanks.  If you really want to help, then give us some more info!  What we do know is if you're in the pen for mental illness it's because you either tried to kill yourself or someone else and by her posts she is way to nice to hurt anyone.  But no one goes to the pen for just being homeless, which I can't believe a gal this freak'n hot could ever be homeless.

Oh you are right, sorry, didn't notice. Posted it, went along my day while leaving the site open then went home and forgot that I already posted it. Sorry. Is there a way to delete messages on the forum? I became a member recently.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:52:22 am by Haverping »

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #352 on: September 14, 2019, 08:56:05 am »
I think you can, just go back to your post and hit remove. It's in the upper right corner. Now I'm going to have to go back and remove my response so I don't look like a bigger idiot than I already am.  Aww, hell with it I'll just leave it. 😋
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:00:21 am by Big Richard »

KinkyBeetle

• The Kinky Beetle
  • Thank You
« Reply #353 on: September 14, 2019, 08:58:28 am »
Prison picture sounds completely fake. Just lonely guys who want to resurrect this thread. I would like to see if, not for any nudity, blur it out for all that matters. I don’t think it exists, and if it does it’s photoshopped. I’ve got connections to Maricopa county sheriff’s office, who probably know guys with AZ DOC if it’s for real, but I’m not holding my breath.

This whole thing of prison seems a halh-baked lie tbh. Anyway, I want to check it out to see if it's true, if she's well. She was really sweet in the forums back in the day and I wouldn't' mind to provide financial assistance if needed. I'm well comfortable to do that if that's real.

KinkyBeetle

• The Kinky Beetle
  • Thank You
« Reply #354 on: September 14, 2019, 08:59:50 am »
I think you can, just go back to your post and then go to modify and hit remove.  Now I'm going to have to go back and remove my response so I don't look like a bigger idiot than I already am.  😋

Haha don't worry. Thanks for the heads up.

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #355 on: September 14, 2019, 09:04:21 am »
You seem like a pretty cool Guy, but don't worry, I think she'll be okay.  This is America damn it, and she'll be taken care of, we've just got to find her.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:06:05 am by Big Richard »

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #356 on: September 14, 2019, 09:12:22 am »
Just don't listen to that last fuck, asu629, that's given up on her.  He wouldn't help a giant titted girl if she was sucking his little dick.  Go Wildcats!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 09:28:01 am by Big Richard »

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #357 on: September 14, 2019, 05:56:42 pm »

I would like to see these prison pics, as well.  You can gleam a lot off of one prison pic.  Such as jumpsuit color designates threat risk.  Orange = medium risk and Khaki = low risk.  Plus some institutions print their info on the uniforms.  The back ground can reveal a lot of information, such as wards and cell blocks.  If any of you have any pics you would like to share or let me examine you can email them to me at my username@mail.com.

Badger12

• Love the Huge
  • Thank You
  • Big Boob defender
« Reply #358 on: September 14, 2019, 06:15:03 pm »

You are correct, "no one goes to the pen for just being homeless" but also no one goes to prison for just having mental issues or just trying to kill themselves.  Now if they tried to off themself by crashing their car into oncoming traffic, that would warrant prison time.  Also, that tumbler post claims this person has been in communication with her in the last couple of weeks.  That would indicate this ampleann has visitation or phone/computer privileges.  I don't know man, it's all kind of interesting. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:05:14 pm by Badger12 »

Big Richard

• Thank You
« Reply #359 on: September 14, 2019, 07:40:33 pm »
Okay profesor, but I'm reaching the point where I don't care what these morons think.  I just wanna see ginormous  tits and this AmpleAnn seems to have them.  For the life of me I don't understand why these people don't seem to care.  There are plenty of forums with small to medium size tits, but this girl is like number two of three of the girls that have the biggest enhanced tits on the planet.  Second only to beshine, maybe. And this AmpleAnn is on this SITE!!!  how special is that?! I was surprised to see foxy fill out chelsea's bra!  Which tells me Chelsea's tits only look so big because she is so f'n small.  From what I've read this AmpleAnn is six foot plus and she looks huge, so that tells me her tits are GINORMOUS!  HELL, she may be beshine's size or bigger for all we know, cause beshine is a micro chick to.  I'm starting to think these 20,000cc claims are bullshit.  I think the human boob can only handle about a 10,000cc implant and that is about it!  So this AmpleAnn may be the IT girl of huge boobs and we are all acting like we don't care and the saddest thing is these reports seem to be saying she is asking for our help and we are all turning our backs on her.  Why can't someone share her prison selfies with us?  She obviously gave them to be shared, and they are banned?  WTF, dudes?!!! 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 07:47:28 pm by Big Richard »

Tags: