Author Topic: New here! I'm Bianca!  (Read 114829 times)

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 375
New here! I'm Bianca!
« on: June 15, 2018, 09:25:25 am »
Added my verification picture to first post!  ;)

Hi everyone, I’m new here and just wanted to say hello!

I thought that this community would be the perfect place to discuss and explore all goals and all the possibilities of my bimbo transformation.

I’m new to online forums, I’ve just never really used them before LOL other than to read some things on like reddit, so bear with me if I’m not doing something right!

So a little about me! All my life I’ve been very into the glamorous, pretty, sexy, girly lifestyle, and even used to dream about getting my boobs done, but then life happens and gets in the way, and things get side-tracked or feel impossible so you never really focus on them seriously. Then, in the last couple of years, I decided to change that. I decided to change my outlook on life, and always be positive and happy and focused on my wants and desires! That’s when I realized I LOVE the completely fake, plastic look and then started discovering that my outlook is very much what you would call wanting a “Bimbo Lifestyle” and found a lot of role models online I never knew existed like Candy Charms, Blondie Bennett, Amanda Ahola, Aletta Ocean, Alicia Amira, Anastasia Doll, Danielle Derek, Pixie Fox, and I think her name is Nina Peterson, to name a few.

I’ve always loved pink glittery things, long nails and eyelashes and high heels, I basically wear them all day unless I’m at the gym! LOL. So when I started seeing how amazing a lot of these girls looked, I just continued to read about it more and found out that I want to make my life and my looks EXACTLY like them no matter what! Since only late last year, I’ve already started having lip fillers, cheek fillers and botox done and I absolutely LOVED it. I’m starting to feel addicted to it now, but it’s so damn expensive! LOL. I know now that I want to completely transform and accept the Plastic Barbie lifestyle. I want the biggest, firmest fakest tits, always super full lips, no wrinkles, a hot, fit body and round firm ass. I really have no idea what my limits are. When I see something new, I always want it!

I’m not a cam model or some sort of adult performer. I work way too hard at a real job, and have a real life that I love and appreciate every day, even if it sometimes kicks you when you’re down lol! I prefer to stay anonymous since I’m not really comfortable showing too much of myself currently. Maybe some day when I have the confidence or satisfaction of achieving some of dreams, I can be more like these beautiful women I idolize.

I think that’s all I have to say for now! I hope to answer any questions and chat with you all here more about my goals more specifically soon. I’m trying to figure everything out still hehe. I couldn’t figure out how to upload a photo, so I shared one here for now! https://imgur.com/a/eMPTyfO

xoxo Bimbo Baby Bianca
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:05:37 pm by Bimbo Baby Bianca »

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
Re: New here! I'm Bianca!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 01:29:01 pm »
Welcome Bianca!! We appreciate having you here.  Based on what you are interested in you came to the right place! I love your mentality and passion towards achieving fakeness. You are very welcome here 😉. Love your pic btw. Those lips 😍😍

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 04:24:07 pm »
Hi! Welcome :-) I like your lips and goals very much, you are already a good bit on the way
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 05:37:55 pm »
Hi Bianca, a very, very warm welcome, I hope you'll find our site a nice place to hang out, and more importantly, find the information and support that you need.
If you can submit a picture of yourself holding a handwritten sign with your username and 'theperfectboobs', then I can promote your account to Starmember, and you'll get a free shirt (if you want one)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

GBCeltaVigo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 944
  • -Receive: 2530
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 08:38:21 pm »

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 11:42:54 pm »
Aww thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

How do I submit a pic Indy? Because I would definitely do that!

Also I'd LOVE a shirt! I plan on sticking around for as long as you'll all have me! I've been a lurker here for a little while lol.

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 12:59:35 pm »

Also I'd LOVE a shirt! I plan on sticking around for as long as you'll all have me! I've been a lurker here for a little while lol.

Welcome! Looks like you've already got some pretty big boobs so you should be able to get some big implants straight away.

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 08:23:41 pm »

Welcome! Looks like you've already got some pretty big boobs so you should be able to get some big implants straight away.

haha well thanks! but it's just the bra. they're still tiny... for now!

score_busty

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 10:23:27 pm »
hi Bianca & welcome

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 11:47:01 pm »
hi Bianca & welcome

Hi Terry, and thanks :)

Also, does anyone know how to submit a picture like Indy suggested?

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 12:06:28 am »
You can just upload it the same way as your first pic: To Imgur. Just this time with you holding a note that mentions your username and The Perfect Boobs. That way he can verify you are you and upgrade you to Star Member.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 01:12:56 pm »
You can just upload it the same way as your first pic: To Imgur. Just this time with you holding a note that mentions your username and The Perfect Boobs. That way he can verify you are you and upgrade you to Star Member.
What he said :)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 09:21:07 am »
Okay great! I will try to make one later tonight!

kbalz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 459
  • -Receive: 379
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 03:37:14 pm »
wow You look stunning :) thanks for joining TPB

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 08:47:37 pm »
Thank you kbalz! You're so sweet!

Also can anyone who uses lazola95 please private message me on here. It won't let me reply to you!

Tags: