Author Topic: The World’s Most Enhanced Woman and Me  (Read 6164 times)

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534

lolchair1

Re: The World’s Most Enhanced Woman and Me
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 10:29:22 am »
Thanks for posting this. I't been some time since I've seen it.

I have to say that this doc really captured the worst case scenarios of the huge boob world. Crystal Storm who got major health problem due to her implants. Minka, who looks pressured by her manager and has them just for business. Sheyla who hopes to become happy by going larger, even though she looks like she had a lot of other issues.

I hope at some point they will do a remake where they follow different women. We have so many intelligent and independent women around here who just love the look or size. It would be a shame if they didn't get some of the attention they deserve

atb31

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 11:37:09 am »
Unfortunately I dont think this gonna happen.

Because it is sensation television,if there is someone who deviates from the "normal appearance" then it is a proper reason to make someone ridiculous.
This is simply the mindset of this kind of television makers. This applies not only to big fake breasts.
I hope at some point they will do a remake where they follow different women. We have so many intelligent and independent women around here who just love the look or size. It would be a shame if they didn't get some of the attention they deserve
This probably attracts too few viewers, the number of viewers is much more important.
This is the main reason, these kind of ladies never get the chance to show themselves to the audience who they really are.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 10:01:27 pm »
Watched this a few days ago and it was quite depressing..

Not a single example of a woman doing it for the simple love of having huge fake boobs :(
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 09:27:40 pm »

Not a single example of a woman doing it for the simple love of having huge fake boobs :(
Yeah, it's quite depressing, just showing examples of people who are not exactly in their prime. But that's how the media works: nobody likes a 'it's all good' story, they want to just shock people.

But that leads to another question and a passion that's been on my mind for quite a while: why don't we in a collective way, make our own, 'positive' documentary about such matters? We have the equipment and distribution platform right here!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

atb31

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 09:10:46 am »

Yeah, it's quite depressing, just showing examples of people who are not exactly in their prime. But that's how the media works: nobody likes a 'it's all good' story, they want to just shock people.

But that leads to another question and a passion that's been on my mind for quite a while: why don't we in a collective way, make our own, 'positive' documentary about such matters? We have the equipment and distribution platform right here!

Who among the female members of this forum are interested to participate in this documentary?

Tags: