Author Topic: Fake (big) boobs caught in public places  (Read 399093 times)

HUGEisElegant

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1676
  • -Receive: 772
Re: Fake (big) boobs caught in public places
« Reply #375 on: February 06, 2017, 11:33:19 am »
Wonderful Allegra Cole shares much of herself in public

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXeI08Gg0VE

Truly a great woman.

^That YouTube video is awesome because that girl came up to her out of the blue and kindly asked her for her picture, and told her how beautiful she was. Makes you wonder if she aspires to get a pair of bolt-ons for herself. Seeing is believing. Seeing is inspiration. Plant those seeds of inspiration one girl at a time, Allegra! That's the best kind of big boob advertising there is. And agreed, she truly is a great woman. She seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders, which I respect. You go girl! :D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:35:13 am by HUGEisElegant »
Perfection is what you make of it. For me, "perfect" is inclusive and all-encompassing, but the sky's the limit. ;)

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1535
  • -Receive: 2065
« Reply #376 on: February 07, 2017, 12:16:06 am »

Truly a great woman.

^That YouTube video is awesome because that girl came up to her out of the blue and kindly asked her for her picture, and told her how beautiful she was. Makes you wonder if she aspires to get a pair of bolt-ons for herself. Seeing is believing. Seeing is inspiration. Plant those seeds of inspiration one girl at a time, Allegra! That's the best kind of big boob advertising there is. And agreed, she truly is a great woman. She seems to have a pretty good head on her shoulders, which I respect. You go girl! :D
Yeah love her down to earthedness, yet super sexy appearance. Best kind of woman there is. Agreed -hope she inspires many  :D

divasdude

• Thank You
  • -Given: 900
  • -Receive: 3583
« Reply #377 on: February 07, 2017, 12:32:03 am »

Truly a great woman.

Fashiondiva and I have had this happen a few times out in public as well. Unfortunately, the majority of the time the people wanting the picture were also the ones just pointing and snickering at the size of her implants. This is what I immediately thought of when I saw this video. She will probably just use said picture to show her friends the "freak" she saw!  Sad but true.

And a pic to fit the theme of the post

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:06:39 pm by divasdude »

Jackbum

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 144
« Reply #378 on: February 13, 2017, 10:40:52 pm »
I had an interesting experience last week. A 20 something girl who I've seen at a couple gyms over the past few years had a modest breast augmentation. Last week though, I noticed she went back for more... A lot more. I thought it was amazing.
So I end up telling a friend about how this girl got massive implants at my gym and he asks me if I thought they looked good. For some reason this felt like a very personal question and although this girls implants were driving me mad and it was all I could think about I replied with "no not really, they're way too big". I lied about my opinion and I'm still not really sure why.

My point is that fake breasts are rather taboo and how someone really feels about them may not be so easy to express in real life. I think the people who snicker and make the rude comments are probably the ones who are the most jealous or extremely attracted to implants. Those snickers that fashiondiva receives are more than likely an awkward disguise for how the person really feels

HUGEisElegant

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1676
  • -Receive: 772
« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2017, 01:32:14 pm »
I had an interesting experience last week. A 20 something girl who I've seen at a couple gyms over the past few years had a modest breast augmentation. Last week though, I noticed she went back for more... A lot more. I thought it was amazing.
So I end up telling a friend about how this girl got massive implants at my gym and he asks me if I thought they looked good. For some reason this felt like a very personal question and although this girls implants were driving me mad and it was all I could think about I replied with "no not really, they're way too big". I lied about my opinion and I'm still not really sure why.

My point is that fake breasts are rather taboo and how someone really feels about them may not be so easy to express in real life. I think the people who snicker and make the rude comments are probably the ones who are the most jealous or extremely attracted to implants. Those snickers that fashiondiva receives are more than likely an awkward disguise for how the person really feels

Yeah, I've often thought this as well.

Fashiondiva and I have had this happen a few times out in public as well. Unfortunately, the majority of the time the people wanting the picture were also the ones just pointing and snickering at the size of her implants. This is what I immediately thought of when I saw this video. She will probably just use said picture to show her friends the "freak" she saw!  Sad but true.

I would have to respectfully agree to disagree about the girl in that video with Allegra Cole only wanting to take a picture of her just because she may have been "snickering" at her though. TBH, normally I would agree with you, but that girl seemed to be fairly genuine while conversing with Allegra. I think it's quite possible that any kind of giddy nervousness from her that could be interpreted as insincerity came from the fact that you simply don't see such large boobs like that everyday. For most people, no matter what sex you are or what your intentions are, whether good or bad, it's a bit shocking to see, and you can be a little nervous and not carry yourself in the most confident way. I just think even as a girl who may have genuinely wanted to talk with her and take her photo, that she would have been a bit taken aback as well. However, by the end of the video and after a few small questions, you could see the girl in question begin to loosen up and become more comfortable talking with Allegra. I think once she started conversing with her that she realized just how kind, confident, and intelligent Allegra was, that she found she was just like any other woman once she started talking with her. I certainly don't deny that snickering women (and men) don't exist, because they very much do, but I just think in this case that girl had a certain sincerity that you generally don't see when a woman approaches another woman that they don't care about or respect. I just wish that video had the entire encounter because I feel it was genuine. I just feel from her body language and her willingness to converse with Allegra that she didn't approach her out of disrespect. :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 01:34:49 pm by HUGEisElegant »
Perfection is what you make of it. For me, "perfect" is inclusive and all-encompassing, but the sky's the limit. ;)

etoilefilante

• Thank You
  • -Given: 715
  • -Receive: 4946
« Reply #380 on: March 04, 2017, 05:51:00 pm »

EZK123

• Thank You
« Reply #381 on: March 06, 2017, 12:12:00 am »
Honk if you like big fake tits!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:14:39 am by EZK123 »

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #382 on: April 02, 2017, 11:30:34 pm »
Last night, at a local bar there were two bleach blonde bimbos (lots of make up, like 8 in heels, TONS of jewelry) sitting at the bar.  I couldn't believe no one was talking to them; the one I first saw had fake boobs and was attractive enough, and even though we were all inside this bar for over an hour, I never saw the other one's face, but I noticed she was even bigger than her friend, but wasn't wearing anything revealing enough for me to make a decision if they were fake.  First girl was a D and her friend was probably a DD.  I never had the nerve to approach them, but as the night wore on, sure enough, the sharks started circling.  When I noticed they left, I took off to a couple other bars nearby hoping to catch them.  Sadly, they were gone.  What's weird is that the bar they were in is like a hippy, hipster, dive bar.  The band there was playing old country and rockabilly stuff.  Like the last place girls like them would spend their evening.

EZK123

• Thank You
« Reply #383 on: April 04, 2017, 12:42:27 am »
Was shopping at Ikea the other day, walking back against the current to pick up something I had left, earlier I come across a cute not that tall eastern European looking girl with cantaloupe shape and sized tits under a tight white blouse with some pink writing. Pushing her cart in my direction she looks up and we catch glimpses of each other. I smile as I pass by content in my own skin, as I am not looking to get anything from her, just appreciating a pretty girl when I see one. She smiles back in the brief moment passing. Her husband I didn't pay attention too, just a lucky fellow with a cute wife.
I wonder who decided for her to get bigger tits. Something I'd want for my own wife, but she'd have to be into it, for herself as well.

Jes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8714
  • -Receive: 3498
  • Callipygian
« Reply #384 on: April 04, 2017, 01:34:48 am »
Too bad:

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Did anyone manage to save the video?

Also, ICYMI, from https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=27046.45 :

Allegra has been banned from TPB.

The things she's done against our starmember Lilly are unforgivable (selling pictures and videos of Lilly against her will, after specifically saying that shot content is not to be published).
She wants to set up a business with huge boob girls, perhaps she should first have a look at how to run a business, gain respect and prove to be reliable, instead of screwing over everyone you meet.

Truly a great woman.

Yeah love her down to earthedness, yet super sexy appearance. Best kind of woman there is. Agreed -hope she inspires many  :D
——————
Please post Instagram pics at full 1080 pixel resolution!
How to:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=30810.0

Share UNDERBOOBs!
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25806.0

Amanda Hanshaw ++
https://mega.nz/#F!jh8TgbRb!b8rKg_JgO6BH_34VBD58VA

TheRedLine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 533
  • -Receive: 2345
« Reply #385 on: April 27, 2017, 03:54:58 pm »

etoilefilante

• Thank You
  • -Given: 715
  • -Receive: 4946

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #387 on: May 12, 2017, 12:17:39 am »
Wow.  I love my new apartment.  Last night while I was coming in from the laundromat in the middle of a load of laundry, I saw this dynamite brunette walk into a nearby bar.  As soon as my laundry was done in the dryer, I headed over to find out she left.  I walked to the next nearby bar and looked into the window to see if she was inside and saw this ridiculous blonde with f cups bartending.  This blonde is a new hire!  The Gods are smiling on me!  She was wearing a white, spaghetti strap tank top, and it was obvious her tits were fake.  I stuck around long enough to see her boyfriend was keeping a close eye on her, as well as he should, because every man who walks in that place is going to try to charm the pants off of her.  I feel sorry for the guy.  Dating this girl must be an ulcer-inducing process.  It took 10 minutes for me to notice the brunette I initially saw was there playing darts.  Right now I just pray this blonde doesn't quit.

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1271
  • -Receive: 3586

brabuster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #389 on: May 12, 2017, 06:56:37 pm »
looks like young martina big

Tags: