Author Topic: KT So  (Read 1110154 times)

drdoomsquad

Re: KT So
« Reply #780 on: November 14, 2014, 07:49:58 pm »
I actually had a good laugh with this post.  Douchebag move, but fucking hilarious.

Finally someone that appreciates a bit of humor ;)

Let me know which one of the pics you want and I'll post the uncensored one for you.

-t

I did eventually find it funny, just cruel. I first thought oh man triplem has decided to share one of his precious sets with us without the trade bullshit. And then I saw those stupid little faces and pictured you just laughing your ass off at us. I went from the highest of highs with anticipation of getting this set and seeing KT naked, to come crashing down into deep depression. But it's all cool now, pretty funny when I think about all the time you put in to do that cruel joke.

You forgot to tell me which pic you wanted ;)
-t

ALL OF EM :) PRETTY PLEASE
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 08:08:50 pm by drdoomsquad »

redentor78

• Thank You
  • -Given: 543
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #781 on: November 14, 2014, 11:42:18 pm »
I want that funny face on her face.  Just post it as a reply.

I actually had a good laugh with this post.  Douchebag move, but fucking hilarious.

Let me know which one of the pics you want and I'll post the uncensored one for you.

-t

I did eventually find it funny, just cruel. I first thought oh man triplem has decided to share one of his precious sets with us without the trade bullshit. And then I saw those stupid little faces and pictured you just laughing your ass off at us. I went from the highest of highs with anticipation of getting this set and seeing KT naked, to come crashing down into deep depression. But it's all cool now, pretty funny when I think about all the time you put in to do that cruel joke.

-t

checkem

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #782 on: November 15, 2014, 12:58:38 am »
Thats not cool!!!!

Oh, I beg to differ. That was very cool. And funny. Sometimes you just have to sit back and marvel at the folly of your situation. You put yourself at the mercy of people who already have the content other than the model herself, you'll invariably find yourself being pranked. Or ripped off. Or obtaining a nice little piece of malware. This here internet of ours is the wild west. And there ain't no sheriff in town. So don't expect the boys at the local saloon to be singing hymns to Jesus or discussing the teachings of the Buddha.

Nekkid titties is the name of the game, son, and the Triplem Kid just dealt from the bottom of the deck. You could pull your six shooter, but the kid is quicker 'n you. Whatcha gonna do?

Call you a faggot because that's the gayest shit I've ever read.

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #783 on: November 15, 2014, 02:24:23 am »
oooo the guy with one post is displeased. Whatever shall we do??????

vital2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
« Reply #784 on: November 15, 2014, 04:40:47 am »
The troll webmaster investing his time to bait dudes again.

I suggest no one reply or click to anything this "triplem" dude posts. You know that my theories are:

1) He is the webmaster trolling to record useful data to him

2) He sexually enjoys "trading" with men, personally and privately

It's been said multiple times on multiple forums. I don't know why they keep unbanning him. Also, it doesn't matter if his username is triplem, or anything else, but the idea behind private trading from the webmaster is to be able to:

1) identify the traders and ban them
2) encourage people pay the outrageous fee and get ripped off with new material to trade with webmaster. (Someone said he won't take personal payments but just tell noobs to get a new cap and trade with him privately)

Stop falling for this and just share it publicly.

therealtriplem

« Reply #785 on: November 16, 2014, 06:06:14 pm »
I want that funny face on her face.  Just post it as a reply.

-t

-t

Got rid of that after I was done, but google "troll face", and you'll have a good selection from the picture results there ;)

Now, I can't be an evil dick all the time, so here's a few uncensored ones for you bums out there.

Try not to hurt yourselves, and have a break once in a while.

You're welcome.

-t

Farragut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #786 on: November 16, 2014, 06:27:44 pm »
Thanks for the nice pics.  Any chance you would consider revealing one or all of the following: #46, #47, #54, #55, #56, #57, #58?

rockhopper

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #787 on: November 16, 2014, 08:10:23 pm »
Thank you triplem for sharing those 3 pics. I know I've given you shit in the past, especially on another certain forum, but you were kind to share a few pics at least. One day hopefully I'll get to see the whole set. Looks so great.

cptbutthead

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #788 on: November 16, 2014, 08:47:24 pm »
How do you unmask those photos?

bryceverest

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #789 on: November 16, 2014, 11:32:21 pm »
Come on now Butthead.  Think a little bit...oh yeah.  Sorry.

No one can unmask any photos.  Tripthem has the original set.  Someone took the original zipset and censored it.  Maybe it was him...maybe someone else.  Tripthem then posted the censored one, and now teases from the original.  That's all.

Thanks Tripthem for the originals.  That will do for now :)

nickjr23

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 63
« Reply #790 on: November 18, 2014, 05:35:30 am »
Your the man t!!! now that those were shared, the value of seeing them has went down therefore hopefully sometime soon someone will upload the rest  :D :D :D it will happen sooner or later, maybe even a vid too.. 3 down 90 something more to go

intotits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
« Reply #791 on: November 18, 2014, 07:57:57 pm »

I suggest no one reply or click to anything this "triplem" dude posts. You know that my theories are:

The answer is #1. I traded some private caps with him and then had my cam and website account terminated. His release of zip13 pics, most censored some not, is simply marketing to attract more member sign-ups. I have no problem with this, just stating the facts as I know them.

bryceverest

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 17
« Reply #792 on: November 19, 2014, 12:47:41 am »

The answer is #1. I traded some private caps with him and then had my cam and website account terminated. His release of zip13 pics, most censored some not, is simply marketing to attract more member sign-ups. I have no problem with this, just stating the facts as I know them.

Thanks for the heads up.  Explains alot.  "Tripthem" has always been begging for trades on so many different sites.  Often promises to post after different criteria are satisfied, and rarely comes thru.  What you say makes total sense. 

I can see.  Hallelujah halla halla.  I will leave this "Trippin" dude alone. 

Thanks for the heads up!!!

vital2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
« Reply #793 on: November 19, 2014, 09:07:05 am »
Think about it.
Who would go through such effort to trolll?  Those 3 complimentary uncensored pics are just freeones to promo the set in hopes of new member signups.

therealtriplem

« Reply #794 on: November 20, 2014, 01:09:59 am »

Think about it.
Who would go through such effort to trolll?  Those 3 complimentary uncensored pics are just freeones to promo the set in hopes of new member signups.

Thanks for the heads up.  Explains alot.  "Tripthem" has always been begging for trades on so many different sites.  Often promises to post after different criteria are satisfied, and rarely comes thru.  What you say makes total sense. 

I can see.  Hallelujah halla halla.  I will leave this "Trippin" dude alone. 

Thanks for the heads up!!!

What is this? Some sort of reverse psychology to get me to post more, or are you just retarding again? I'm not getting dragged into this again though. Those of you who do your research will understand what I am, and what I am not.

Anyone feel free to back me up once in a while, and I would probably be in a better mood to share.

-t
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 01:17:05 am by therealtriplem »

Tags: