Author Topic: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?  (Read 115836 times)

Nuindakil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 521
  • -Receive: 862
    • Zaephyr Models
Re: How is the fake boobs situation where you are living?
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2013, 12:12:44 am »
How big in cc can one get in Greece. Do you know any woman from Greece which is very big?

Not particularly big, no.

topbblover

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2014, 09:02:04 pm »
One of the things that i think is a positive sign for the situation about women with big fake boobs is the fact that:

Back in the end of the 90´s to the beginning of the new century, i knew every one model with big fake boobs in existence, now i have completley lost the track. Now you have models and amateurs with big fake boobs popping out everywhere.

Back then every woman with big fake boobs was a sex/erotic worker now you have a growing cuantity of women with same size or even bigger which has nothing to do with the erotic/sex industry.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 12:48:10 pm by topbblover »

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2014, 08:53:56 pm »
Where I am, northeast USA, there are plenty of fake boobs.

Only a few weeks ago I spotted a thin blonde in the mall with very large implants. She resembled Danielle Derek in her appearance (but more natural face). She may not have been as large as Danielle, but definitely was at least 1000cc or more with lots of projection and fullness.

Excited for the warmer weather so the clothing becomes more revealing - lots of implants are still covered by bulky jackets.

chillbill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 130
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2014, 07:05:03 am »
I saw a trench coat open enough in a store today I saw some nice cleavage of a lady.

topbblover

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2014, 12:48:52 pm »
I saw a trench coat open enough in a store today I saw some nice cleavage of a lady.
Where did that happen?

topbblover

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2014, 12:50:43 pm »
Where I am, northeast USA, there are plenty of fake boobs.

Only a few weeks ago I spotted a thin blonde in the mall with very large implants. She resembled Danielle Derek in her appearance (but more natural face). She may not have been as large as Danielle, but definitely was at least 1000cc or more with lots of projection and fullness.

Excited for the warmer weather so the clothing becomes more revealing - lots of implants are still covered by bulky jackets.
Yes the cold weather is a huge problem when you want to look for fb women.

chillbill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 130
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2014, 02:37:25 pm »
Target :p

topbblover

ohhavinfun

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 04:23:13 pm »
I live on the north side of Atlanta in Forsyth county and the situation is great! At the gym my wife and I go to about 20% of the women have had boob jobs.

topbblover

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2014, 09:31:54 pm »
I live on the north side of Atlanta in Forsyth county and the situation is great! At the gym my wife and I go to about 20% of the women have had boob jobs.
Did you ever see a real big one?

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2014, 02:38:07 pm »
In Denver, and Colorado, it is not that common.  You might have the best luck in the mountain towns with lots of wealthy visitors like Aspen and Vail.  Most of the US mountains and northwestern states are too "natural".  I travel for work and IMO the best fake boob places in the United States are (in order):
1. Miami /South Florida in general
2. Southern California, specifically the west part of LA County, Orange County and San Diego
3. Dallas
4. Phoenix/Scottsdale
5. Houston
6. Atlanta
7. Orlando/Tampa (northern Florida)
8. Chicago (fake boob capital of the Midwest)
9. New York (probably should be higher due to sheer numbers but pretty confined to select neighborhoods in Manhattan)
10. Washington DC (mainly suburban areas in Virginia and Maryland)

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2014, 05:17:11 pm »
In Denver, and Colorado, it is not that common.  You might have the best luck in the mountain towns with lots of wealthy visitors like Aspen and Vail.  Most of the US mountains and northwestern states are too "natural".  I travel for work and IMO the best fake boob places in the United States are (in order):
1. Miami /South Florida in general
2. Southern California, specifically the west part of LA County, Orange County and San Diego
3. Dallas
4. Phoenix/Scottsdale
5. Houston
6. Atlanta
7. Orlando/Tampa (northern Florida)
8. Chicago (fake boob capital of the Midwest)
9. New York (probably should be higher due to sheer numbers but pretty confined to select neighborhoods in Manhattan)
10. Washington DC (mainly suburban areas in Virginia and Maryland)

Great list, but you missed one big one--and it's a whopper--Las Vegas, Nevada!

I would also rank Tamba Bay area much higher and think San Antonio, Texas is up there as well.

Greendead

• Thank You
  • -Given: 63
  • -Receive: 591
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 12:39:42 am »
Literally every girl in my country hates fake boobs. Some of them have big naturals ones, but even those aren't very beautiful. More like chubby.

So yeah...Sorry to say I live in a very low populated big tit country. And that's why I admire you people who actually get to see some nice racks out there, some of you even touch them which sounds so incredible to me. I can only dream of touching some fake breasts.

And I'll probably stay in this country till the rest of my life. If I knew someone outside my country, who can actually get me some work and a place to stay, I would do it immediately.

BigLoadPeter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 02:35:36 am »
Problem is the number of plastic surgeons in my area is not high. Those that do work here are extremely risk adverse and will not do very large implants.  I'd like to see medical malpractice costs come down so that we'd see some break in price for the cost of implants. I mean silicone breast implants have been out there for a long time, BAs are not some new surgical procedure, and I would like to see them come down to the cost of a flat screen tv (say $3K range). 

What also is truly nuts is that so many women around here say that fake looks bad.  Then they go out and put their saggy breasts into a push up bra to make them look more "fake." Let's be honest if we as a society like high profile breasts (ie perky) and like them large than why on earth do people pretend to like saggy natural ones? Makes no sense to me. Then you get all these kiss ass men out there who act like natural breasts are just the bee's knees...so full of crap. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 02:37:29 am by BigLoadPeter »

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2014, 04:04:38 am »
Ha I had Las Vegas as #1 then took it off because I thought it could probably be tied with Miami /South Florida and then forgot to add it back!  Las Vegas for sure is a fake boob mecca and probably has the highest concentration of XL implants anywhere. 

Tags: