Author Topic: What is a bimbo?  (Read 17349 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
What is a bimbo?
« on: January 12, 2016, 10:38:38 am »
I have a bimbo fetish which had developed over the years through overlap with the fake boobs fetish. I'm pretty sure I have a very clear image about what I consider being a bimbo is all about, but I notice often that people have differing views and what makes a girl/woman a bimbo.

Is bimboism all about a look? Or (lack of) intelligence? Are smart bimbos a thing? Are bimbos born or created? Good or bad? Are bimbos your thing or not? Is it an insult, or can it ever be considered a compliment?

I really hope there will be imput from multiple people, so if you care or don't care, are female or male, bimbo or not, please share your opinion, and I'll gladly share mine!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
Re: What is a bimbo?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 01:42:31 pm »
Thank you Arie for this new topic.
I'm sure it is linked with my post in "The Philosophy of Fake Boobs"
So again my phylosophy is to do the best effort to be beautiful
A girl with implants, even small, made the effort to have surgery to improve her body, but is not a bimbo
So I prefer having small fake as big natural... big fake is an achievement but it's most for girl dedicated to plastic surgery.
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 02:46:39 pm »
Yes it is linked to your post earlier. The thing is: You say wanting fake boobs doesn't make you a bimbo, fair enough. My question is tho: What does make a woman a bimbo?

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 07:02:52 pm »
In my opinion a bimbo is a girl who do things (fitness, nails, make up, plastic surgeries, wearing heels and little dress) to catch eyes, to create reactions or social relationship.

If you do the same things just for yourself you're not a bimbo.

If I was alone on an island, I would love to stay fit, to wear styleto heels and to become obviously surgicaly enhanced.
Please tell me I'm not a bimbo  :'(
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:16:48 pm »
Interesting point you have there. I can see how you think that's what makes a bimbo.

In my oppinion a true bimbo knows she is a bimbo, and sees it as a positive way to describe herself. Other people might call you or other women bimbos, but that's just what they think it means. You say you aren't a bimbo, so I agree: You're not a bimbo.

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 09:45:10 pm »
You say you aren't a bimbo, so I agree: You're not a bimbo.
Thank you Arie  :-*
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

topbblover

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 12:16:10 am »
Well, i have been following this term for quite a while... And I have noticed that everyone understands something different, even among women who would describe herself as a bimbo, but nowadays almost anykind of pretty woman is often called a bimbo and that makes it even harder to find a consesual definition.

Here I go with my personal definition:

A bimbo is a woman who is....
* quite superficial: Her personal world moves only around shopping, looking pretty, fashion and going out (Parties,...).
* her beauty is caracterized by very obvious plastic surgeries and *WOMAN*ty-fashion
* sex-positive and is sexually more skilled compared to the average woman, but usually not as skilled as a true all-holes-nympho or a bdsm-sex-slave
* usually the center of the party and gets all the attention
* a gold digger and dates only the most wealthiest/coolest guys of the party. She isn´t really capable of true love and doesn´t worry about it.

So this is what goes through my head when somebody tells me "Oh, she is a bimbo..." and I personally don´t know her.
But as I said, everyone has a different definition of what a bimbo is, but for me bimboism is definitely more about lifestyle and values, much less about plastic surgeries and has nothing to do with intelligence (Many gold diggers are very smart). Beshine for example, is in my eyes not a bimbo, but Annina Ucatis is for me definitely one.

If I have to say it in one sentence:  A kind of gold-digger who is more into plastic surgeries, parties and *WOMAN*y-fashion.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 01:50:45 am by topbblover »

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 01:11:03 am »
I always thought it was more about being very superficial as well.. overly so..

The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

topbblover

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2016, 01:40:57 am »
I always thought it was more about being very superficial as well.. overly so..

Hi miss Essexbunny,
thanks for your answer. What is your personal definition of a bimbo?
You call yourself a "barbie". From your personal point of view, is a barbie a bimbo or are there diferences?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2016, 02:20:49 am »
^Nah, Barbie is just as happy being self-sufficient whilst a bimbo prefers a guy to take care of her imo..

Love your avi btw.. she looks amazing..
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 02:27:46 am by essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

ChrisR1

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 03:33:54 am »
To me, a bimbo is more than just a look. IMHO, on top of the visual aspects of the bimbo look (baring lots of skin, long hair that's always 'done', *WOMAN*ty makeup and nails, fake lashes, *WOMAN*ty clothes and shoes) a bimbo is really defined by attitude and personality. I think this is where the break is between Bimbo and Barbie.

Case Studies

Barbie

Charlotte Poole

I don't think many would argue that she has the bimbo look down pat. Then again, I would call her look as bimbo-princess.... Then there's this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255599/Real-life-Legally-Blonde-Law-student-living-Barbie-Charlotte-Poole-hits-bullies-gaining-2-degrees.html

Nice. Good for her! But to me, that puts her squarely into the Barbie category. A bimbo wouldn't give a fuck...

Bimbo

Courtney Stodden

Total bimbo; Courtney doesn't look as much a "perfect princess" as Charlotte - she looks dirty, like she's down to get down. Look at the view through the top of the slit in her dress - she chose not to zip it... nice. This is a chick whom I doubt has wasted ten seconds thinking about whether she should go to college or not - why bother, what's the fuckin' point?

https://youtu.be/IA5jsYxShpQ

As far as I'm concerned, she checks all the boxes beyond "the look" that constitute a bimbo: dumb (and doesn't care or think about it), dirty, DTF, attention whore, subserviant, except for her man doesn't give a fuck about what others think (especially feminist hater types), just wants to party, get fucked up, and get new handbags and jewelry.

Another good comparison of Barbie vs Bimbo I would say is Alina Lewis vs Chloe Mafia. In looking at their IG accounts, Alina is dressed to the nines in every photo, like a well cared for trophy wife with an immaculate fasion sense. Chloe is always 110% dressed up and done up too - but so many of her outfits trend toward *WOMAN*ty, and she's not afraid to wear sexy cheap looking clothes like knit short shorts from a South Beach gift shop. Chloe isn't trying to impress others (especially other women) with her fasion sense expensive clothes - if she likes it, she'll wear it, classy, tacky, expensive, cheap, it's all fair game.

Which brings me to my last point - girls don't need to be gold diggers or have fake lips & boobs to be bimbos (though obviously nice fakes are a plus!!). A flat chested chick in a barely-there top will out-bimbo a conservative  chick with implants any day of the week. And some of the hottest bimbos I've ever seen haven't been ritzy gold diggers - they've been *WOMAN*ty Latina hoodrats in LA, Miami, and NYC.

To each his or her own; personally, I'll choose Bimbo over Barbie any day of the week!

BTW for the past 12 years my wife has been a housewife - putting her, as far as a lot of other women are concerned, into the Bimbo category. Housewife is the route of Hussie. Then again, she ticks off a number of my other qualifications, too - and I love it!!  :)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 05:58:10 am by ChrisR1 »

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2016, 08:41:25 am »
This question gets asked almost weekly on the Fetlife forums and there are always answers that span almost every corner and combination of beauty, femininity and other traits.  I don't think any one person can answer the question "what is a bimbo" as it is very subjective. But one can answer the question "what do you consider to be a bimbo?" or in my case "what kind of bimbo do you want for a partner?"

The kind of bimbo I seek in a partner is one who makes appearing and acting hyper-sexual and hyper-feminine a top priority in life. She is not ashamed of her sexuality but proud and wears it on her sleeve. She enjoys attention, both negative and positive, but only in fleeting moments. She's constantly fun and bubbly and a bit ditzy in personality but is of at least moderate intelligence. She's submissive to her partner and always follows his lead but like's when he occasionally lets her off the proverbial leash to have fun, be free spirited and enjoy the world on her terms. Her desires are hedonistic in nature but she needs and appreciates her partner controlling and directing those desires so that they serve to strengthen the relationship instead of damage it.
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

AngelheadedHipster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 104
  • -Receive: 434
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2016, 02:47:51 pm »
For me a bimbo is a girl who's hot, dumb and superficial. I don't think she has to be a gold digger, in fact I'd say most of them are more lower-class and kinda trashy. Though of course the gold digger lifestyle would probably appeal to one. Doesn't really have to be submissive either, in fact many of them would be quite confident because they don't think about what other people might think of them and they know they're hot.

Mostly it's someone who cares about having fun, looking good and only really thinks about stuff directly related to those two things. She's probably into plastic surgery, and *WOMAN*ty clothes because she knows that big boobs are hot, she knows that showing them off is hot and anything more nuanced would be too complicated for her. She likes to have sex because it's fun. She likes to party because its fun. She likes to look good and yet kinda cheap and *WOMAN*ty because it means she can party and have lot's of sex, which is fun. And she probably enjoys low-brow entertainment like Reality-TV or Pop Music because it's mostly about people who party and have lots of sex.

I don't think smart girls can be bimbos. They might be able to pull of the look perfectly but then they'd be exactly that: Smart girls who just look like bimbos. Which is fine in its own right but it's still kinda its own thing.

Personally, I love bimbos, I'm attracted to them. Maybe it's because I'm a bit of a mopey, depressed kind of guy who tends to worry too much about things but I find the thought of a girl who's fun-loving, attractive and not really deep or intelligent enough to ever worry about anything more complicated than "Will I be able to buy that hot new pair of shoes?" very apealling.

For more plastic tits, plastic lips and plastic faces, check out my Tumblr:

http://plasticbimboworship.tumblr.com/

topbblover

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2016, 03:18:57 pm »
^Nah, Barbie is just as happy being self-sufficient whilst a bimbo prefers a guy to take care of her imo..

Love your avi btw.. she looks amazing..
Thank you, Essexbunny! My avatar is the model BB Gunns, my personal alltime favourite, I love on her 2 things: The impressive look based on huge bubble boobs, with great fingernails and the impressive long and blond afro-braided hair. While at the same time she is a really kind, funny and sweet woman.

There you have nailed it, many bimbos say that the bimbo lifestyle is quite time consuming and expensive, and in reality every bimbo has to be supported by her boyfriend/husband because one can´t be a bimbo and at the same time work for 40 hours or more every week.

topbblover

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2016, 03:24:09 pm »
Here are 2 very interesting links about a very intelligent woman who turned herself into a bimbo, what she thinks is bimboism and why she embraces this new lifestyle. She also speaks about the chalenges of being a bimbo in real life.

http://bimboz.tumblr.com/post/111585182515/why-bimboism

http://bimboz.tumblr.com/post/116810244290/destigmatizing-bimboism

Tags: bimbo bimbofication