The Perfect Boobs Talk > Surgery

Large Breast Implant Considerations - Trans Fem Bimbofication

(1/2) > >>

bimbominx:
Hey Everyone!

New Bimbo In Progress Here ♥️

I'm in the market for my first breast implants and was hoping to ask the community for advice.

As I'm transitioning MTF, I'm currently rather small up top, (A cup at the moment), but I'm hoping that between hormones and breast implants i can get to a much better figure eventually. My goal is to go as large as safely possible this initial go around, and then explore options later on following medical guidance.

If you have any recommended providers, or providers to avoid, I'd love to hear about it. I would also love to hear about any best practices to ensure for best results. (i.e. things to avoid, procedure recommendations, how to minimize scaring...etc.)

I live in the Mid West of the United States, but I'm not opposed to traveling if it leads to the better results for me and my partner.

Looking forward to hearing from you all, and glad to be apart of this community!

Wabill:
I’ve been told some of the well known surgeons are reluctant to operate on trans people, so it’s probably a case of calling around.
Good luck on your journey.

bimbominx:
No Worries! Appreciate the encouragement  :)

It took a bit finding the right place, but I have my first surgery scheduled for February 17th ♥️Looking forward to sharing the results with you all following the procedure!

Wabill:
Glad to hear,
Hope it goes well for you.

atuamaede4:

--- Quote from: bimbominx on September 03, 2022, 09:55:23 pm ---Hey Everyone!

New Bimbo In Progress Here ♥️

I'm in the market for my first breast implants and was hoping to ask the community for advice.

As I'm transitioning MTF, I'm currently rather small up top, (A cup at the moment), but I'm hoping that between hormones and breast implants i can get to a much better figure eventually. My goal is to go as large as safely possible this initial go around, and then explore options later on following medical guidance.

If you have any recommended providers, or providers to avoid, I'd love to hear about it. I would also love to hear about any best practices to ensure for best results. (i.e. things to avoid, procedure recommendations, how to minimize scaring...etc.)

I live in the Mid West of the United States, but I'm not opposed to traveling if it leads to the better results for me and my partner.

Looking forward to hearing from you all, and glad to be apart of this community!

--- End quote ---

Dr. Plovier in Belgium/UK does XL breast implants (expanders included) with trans women and he does not request psychologist letters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version