The Perfect Boobs Talk > Surgery

Dr Plovier

(1/8) > >>

Slice:
Hey people,

I have a friend who is considering a consult with Dr Plovier and is curious to get some advice regarding his previous work. Ang good or bad experiences would be welcome. My friend already has sizeable implants >1000cc's and is interested in 2500cc-3000cc's and an internal bra so any info on that would also be appreciated. I had a search but couldn't find anything directly related to Dr Ploviers work. I hope someone can point me in the right direction or provide some advice, you would be helping a girl who is a fan of XL implants achieve her goal.

Thanks

Slice

fl4ppytippy:
Amazing!

Hopefully she gets what she's looking for.

Can you share some details with us, such as her age, body type, ethnicity, etc. to paint a picture?

Thanks!

lolchair1:
She should join the just breast implants forum and ask there. There are mostly guys here so its unlikely you get many answers here  :P

AAtoDD:
Doctor Plovier is well known in Europe for XL breast implants. I'm sure some girls on this forum get plastic surgery performed by Doctor Plovier.

KwukDuck:

--- Quote from: lolchair1 on April 07, 2015, 01:38:05 pm ---She should join the just breast implants forum and ask there. There are mostly guys here so its unlikely you get many answers here  :P

--- End quote ---

Not a very good idea, sadly.
Their policy explicitly forbids users from posting negative reviews about surgeons, so all you're going to find is how amazing this surgeon is. There are much better sources online than JBI, i'd even include this site among those, as we have a fair number of girls here that went with 'larger than average' implants.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version