Author Topic: Ashley Lawrence (aka Fembomb)  (Read 2157523 times)

marti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 157
Re: Ashley Lawrence (aka Fembomb)
« Reply #705 on: March 22, 2012, 11:08:35 pm »
zapp your knowledge of ashley is great may i ask if you have ever met her, i know she met up with a few fans at glamour com in 2007 i think.sure she will not be single for very long after her divorce just hope she will come back to modeling she may be 40 but still as hot as any girl i know

Zapp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 254
  • Fembomb fan since the turn of the millenium
« Reply #706 on: March 23, 2012, 03:19:33 am »
Maybe the break was to have a baby ?
As much as I don't think so, I gotta say she would be the hottest MILF ever.

Here's something that's sure to surprise you. For the last 14 years our Fembomb has been the stepmother (stepMILF?) of two boys! Jeff Lawrence had two sons with his first wife. They're both adults now - a couple of jocks like their dad. I don't think Ashley had much of a hand in raising them because they mostly lived with their mother. It must be tough to be a teenage boy and have a stepmother who's a smoking hot nude model.

I have one good story about the boys. Many years ago their mother (Jeff's first ex-wife) was driving an SUV with the boys in the back seat playing video games. She was going about 45 miles per hour on a four lane road when she had a seizure - her first ever. The 11 year old sprang into action. He grabbed the steering wheel, pushed his mom's foot on the brake, and threw the transmission into park. At one point the truck was on two wheels. When it came to a rest sideways across two lanes, his little brother jumped out and flailed his arms to stop traffic. The police officer who responded to the scene recommended the 11 year old for a Citizen Achievement Award.

Camillo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 7035
« Reply #707 on: March 23, 2012, 06:38:39 am »
First I have a favor to ask. Megaupload and Multiupload have been shut down by the Department of Justice or something. Can someone please re-upload the "Hi Def" videos? I'm missing the HD versions of 14 Karat, All American, Happy Birthday, Garden of Eden and Dreamgirl. Thanks in advance!

14 Karat - http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8AWXQ1FAVS

All American - http://www.embedupload.com/?d=1ZQNJFEDOJ

Dream Girl - http://www.embedupload.com/?d=0XDWZBRTEG

Garden of Eden  - http://www.embedupload.com/?d=8LJIWFEWCW

Happy Birthday - http://www.embedupload.com/?d=3ULMKKGWEI

Tiggz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 176
  • -Receive: 412
  • Devoted fan of Fembomb
« Reply #708 on: March 23, 2012, 10:50:28 am »
(...) they mostly lived with their mother. It must be tough to be a teenage boy and have a stepmother who's a smoking hot nude model.

That always interested me. Would I have perverted thoughts if my own mother had a hot body and a pretty face? If she was my stepmother, I'd definitely do, after all it's still a strange person, you just know her more than others, but what about a mother?
My top 5: 1. Ashley "Fembomb" Lawrence, 2. April Arikssen, 3. Ashley Bond, 4. Victoria Ivanova, 5. Jessica Joy.

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #709 on: March 23, 2012, 04:43:48 pm »
feel sorry for there mother how could she compete with ashley the sexist woman, bet they had lots of mates saying lets go round your dads place.if im not mistaken jeff is old than ashley.

QMeister

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #710 on: March 23, 2012, 10:17:14 pm »
don't know about anyone else, but I fear that there will be no more *new* material from the sexiest babe ever :-(

I'm sure there's videos she's done that are not in the public domain or on her site, but I doubt us fans will ever get to see them........which is a crime

just my thoughts

zeus88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 20
« Reply #711 on: March 23, 2012, 11:17:45 pm »
Anyone got have "Fiorentina" Vid?  Thought I'd ask? 8)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #712 on: March 23, 2012, 11:59:45 pm »
don't know about anyone else, but I fear that there will be no more *new* material from the sexiest babe ever :-(

I'm sure there's videos she's done that are not in the public domain or on her site, but I doubt us fans will ever get to see them........which is a crime

just my thoughts

you may be right i fear  that as well, but feel there maybe some old videos that come on to the net

QMeister

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #713 on: March 24, 2012, 12:19:40 am »
here's hoping Marti, but I don't see how they ever will

I fear we'll just have to do with what we've got.........which is a shame

She could've done so much more!!!!

When you next speak to her, you need to emphasise how much she's missed, by so many fans :-)

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #714 on: March 24, 2012, 11:54:57 pm »
will do QMeister , told her many times that fans miss her but maybe as zapp says she cant do much about that except nitflirt hoping to do a cam to cam with her sometime next week was very lucky to chat with her on yahoo for about a hour which was great,

Zapp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 254
  • Fembomb fan since the turn of the millenium
« Reply #715 on: April 05, 2012, 12:59:24 am »
Can someone recommend me some Fembomb videos where she talks dirty?

These custom videos have a lot of talk: FemBomB *WOMAN*, Irresistible Stripper, Worship, Doug's Hot Secretary, G-Unit, Bustin-Out, Risky Business, Max's Doll, Perry's PlayToy, Lotion Salesman, Irresistible Stripper 2 (in four parts), Doctor S, and Apprentice.

There are a few regular cam shows with some talk, such as Happy Birthday My SSS, Cheetah Chrome, Wonder Woman and Catwoman.

Has she done any schoolgirl outfit picture sets and/or videos?

Full length videos: Skipping School, Hot 4 FEM, British Schoolgirl, Teacher's PET and Hot 4 Teacher (although she plays the teacher in this one). UPDATE: Naughty & Nice also opens with a schoolgirl outfit.
Short video clips: School Girl and School Girl 2

Ashley actually did go to Catholic grade school before switching over to a public high school. Her mom was a cheerleader at a Catholic high school.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 12:52:32 pm by Zapp »

mike20599

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #716 on: April 05, 2012, 02:30:44 pm »
Can someone reup Lotion Salesman and Doug's Hot Secretary please?

JoiWest

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 37
Ash is on RIGHT NOW!!
« Reply #717 on: April 07, 2012, 02:37:38 am »
Hi all!!!

Ash is on NiteFlirt Right NOW!! (8:35PM US Eastern Time)

http://www.niteflirt.com/fembomb

Tell her I sent you;-)

FTR

Fake Tits Rule!!!

Joi

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #718 on: April 07, 2012, 11:48:39 am »
Tell me someone screencapped that.