Author Topic: Objectify Me  (Read 40721 times)

vrdjwgdn@sharklasers.com

Re: Objectify Me
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2019, 07:29:31 pm »
oh wow, yay - you're back!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 69
  • -Receive: 653
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2019, 03:38:48 am »
Chapter 8

The next week went by relatively smoothly. Kate found a few wardrobe tricks to employ to keep herself under the radar. Sue was so consumed with trying to find new investors and creating a pitch for Tom to keep his business that she and Kate barely spoke. Given all of the changes, keeping her head down to focus on her own work was exactly what she needed.

As each day passed, Kate began to notice three things; The first was her chest felt less and less sore. Although she was still very aware that she had two silicone bags forced into her chest, the pain and discomfort was fading quickly. The second was she began to feel more comfortable and confident in her look. Sure, she’d played with the idea of having her implants removed and even had entertained the thought of trying to win Ryan back but she knew it realistically wasn’t that simple of a solution. Plus, having her implants removed meant spending more money that she didn’t have and she needed a place to live first that wasn’t a pull-out couch.

The last thing Kate noticed is how supportive Maggie was of her look. Despite the crunchy, natural image that Maggie had upheld for so many years, she seemed to be very into Kate’s new additions and always encouraged her to flaunt her augmented assets in the most confident way. Kate appreciated her positivity and despite still adjusting, almost always gave in and entertained Maggie’s ideas. The two had had a few fashion shows that week, encouraged heavily by wine and Maggie’s insistence. At one point Kate forced herself into one of Maggie’s bikini tops which resulted in her tits pouring from the top and sides. The two snapped a few selfies while trying not to laugh hysterically as they had been most of the evening.

In the back of Kate’s mind, she couldn’t stop thinking about Tom. She’d just gotten out of a serious relationship and so much of her life had changed dramatically but she was transfixed on his face, his energy and aura. He just radiated positivity, success and confidence; all things she was discovering were an enormous turn-on. Every time Kate would start to fantasize about her new interest her mind would jump back to that Monday night.

“Who was that woman he was with? Is that what he’s into? She was so beautiful but so…fake! Those tits were so round and outrageous on her!” Kate would tell herself, the image of the woman’s incredibly round fake tits defying gravity and on full display for everyone to see at the forefront of her mind. Kate knew she’d never be able to compete with her. Sure, she now had 450cc implants to work with but her general appearance was only mediocre. That woman could only be classified as stunning. She knew the sad truth was that she just wasn’t enough for someone like Tom. It was a reality that stung every time in crossed her mind.

Friday finally rolled around and Kate sat with Maggie on her small, outdated back patio. The sun was beginning to set as the two sat there, wine glasses in hand making small talk about the week and what to do with their first weekend off together.

“How have you been doing? I mean you seem so much better but…it hasn’t been all that much time” Maggie asked.

“You know, a lot better than I thought. At least with the Ryan stuff. I still dunno what the hell I’m doing with these”, Kate said motioning to her chest.

“But…I’m curious…on Monday when we saw Tom…I can’t get his date and her…you know… out of my mind,” Kate said feeling a little embarrassed.

“What do you mean can’t get her out of your head? As in mama wants a piece of that or you’re still baffled by how someone could get fake tits that big and flaunt ‘em like no one’s around?” Maggie coyly replied.

“I honestly don’t know. I mean I think I’d love to meet someone like Tom. Comparing him to Ryan just makes me realize how horrible our relationship was. Ryan was just so…selfish. And Tom… he’s just so flawless in every way. But if he’s into girls like that…I just…don’t think I could ever stack up.”

“Katie you’re amazing in so many ways. I don’t think someone like him is out of reach. Sure, that girl was a bombshell. I mean her tits were HUGE. And that body…sorry. I digress. Look, you’re sweet and beautiful and as much of a mistake as it was, you are sporting two VERY good reminders that maybe you’re a little more his type than you think,” Maggie replied, authority resonating in her voice.

“ I dunno, maybe. He could have just about anyone he wants so why settle for me? Hell I’d take her over me,”

“Oh for fuck’s sake you cut that out. Confidence, my dear…confidence. And if that’s not enough you can always have your tits blown up bigger than hers and win him over that way,” Maggie said with a wink. Kate laughed, appreciating her friend’s joke. She knew it was meant purely in jest but in the back of her mind, Kate couldn’t help but think of what she might look like sitting next to Tom. She pictured the two of them out to dinner, her in a revealing black dress with plunging neckline, Tom in a linen suit with the top two buttons of his shirt undone. Kate loved the image of them together. Drinking tequila on the rocks, lost in each other’s eyes and witty conversation. It all seemed so perfect. The detail that stood out though was her chest, now blown up to three times their size. The deep neckline exposing her monstrous, plastic cleavage. They looked so round and so overfilled, clearly the work of a surgeon as they stood a good 7” off of her chest. Kate let herself get lost int he fantasy, loving the image of not just her and Tom, but her body and the way her extreme assets were the focal point. A cough from Maggie brought her back to reality.

“I wanna go out. Dress up?” she said. Kate smiled. It was Friday and she needed some fun.

H_I_M

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 234
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2019, 01:58:53 pm »
Great story so far! I especially like Kate's naive and male oriented mind. Can't wait to read what she's willing to do to make Tom happy.

vrdjwgdn@sharklasers.com

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2019, 04:28:12 pm »
starting to wonder if Maggie has ulterior motives here   ;)

Paprika_Chips

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 217
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2019, 05:29:50 pm »
What a great setting so far! Really enjoy it!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2019, 02:25:02 am »
I appreciate the kind words. More to come in a day or two

Scooter514

• Thank You
  • -Given: 951
  • -Receive: 18
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2019, 03:39:13 am »
I am loving the direction and attention to detail. I With you @H_I_M in regards to Kate’s mindset/perceived duty, and, like @vlad-shark said, I definitely feel like Maggie has the potential to add a new dimension to Kate’s tale.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 12:39:40 am by Scooter514 »

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2019, 11:42:16 pm »
So good  ! Can't wait for the rest :)

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2019, 09:15:21 am »
Can't wait for more!

ferdinand1

• Thank You
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2019, 08:46:47 pm »
Sorry for the holdup. Almost finished with the next chapter. Will post soon

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2019, 10:07:09 am »
can't wait :)

6nd6

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2019, 09:26:38 am »
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

trunorth544

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2019, 06:36:10 pm »
One of your best stories so far! Cant wait to read more :)

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 742
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2019, 11:02:55 pm »
Definitely will need to read all of this

bikeymoy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 302
  • -Receive: 140
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2019, 02:37:00 am »
So far, this has everything! Can't wait for more, but no pressure... Just take your time and enjoy developing this thing any way YOU want!

Tags: