Author Topic: Samantha Kelly  (Read 828244 times)

dolanpls1

Re: Samantha Kelly
« Reply #750 on: September 15, 2018, 10:52:08 am »
Part 2 came out. Incredible videos! That expansion in the first one is insane. The measurement at the end is just unbelievable, it's such a huge difference. Especially if you consider that the 40" measurement she did at the start has a tank top on as well. It's incredible what she can do. She beat her previous best by a large margin, and the new tape is much tighter as well, so it makes it all the more incredible.

I've only had a quick look at the second one, but it looks amazing. That riding and bicep flexing looks so hot, and that low angle is perfect. You see her beautiful muscles, you see her take a dildo, and you see her giant titties bounce, all at the same time. And that reverse cowgirl and booty flexing is the ultimate treat! I really missed Sam's incredible, big muscle booty. And that glute control got even better! And she's doing splits at the same time, it only makes the glute flexing better. And the angle is again perfect, makes her ass look even bigger! That booty part could make me cum without touching myself, it's that good.

I love how Sam's giving all her fans what they want, whether it's muscle control stuff or hardcore dildo fucking. Those two videos literally have it all she does best. Working out, pec flexing, breast expansion (+ measuring!!!), dildo riding, booty flexing, biceps flexing, splits, what more could you want? Add to that oil and great camera angles, and they easily become some of her best videos ever!

Absolutely amazing work, Sam, keep it up!!!

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 9691
  • -Receive: 247637
« Reply #751 on: September 15, 2018, 12:50:24 pm »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #752 on: September 15, 2018, 03:47:20 pm »
Part 2 came out. Incredible videos! That expansion in the first one is insane. The measurement at the end is just unbelievable, it's such a huge difference. Especially if you consider that the 40" measurement she did at the start has a tank top on as well. It's incredible what she can do. She beat her previous best by a large margin, and the new tape is much tighter as well, so it makes it all the more incredible.

I've only had a quick look at the second one, but it looks amazing. That riding and bicep flexing looks so hot, and that low angle is perfect. You see her beautiful muscles, you see her take a dildo, and you see her giant titties bounce, all at the same time. And that reverse cowgirl and booty flexing is the ultimate treat! I really missed Sam's incredible, big muscle booty. And that glute control got even better! And she's doing splits at the same time, it only makes the glute flexing better. And the angle is again perfect, makes her ass look even bigger! That booty part could make me cum without touching myself, it's that good.

I love how Sam's giving all her fans what they want, whether it's muscle control stuff or hardcore dildo fucking. Those two videos literally have it all she does best. Working out, pec flexing, breast expansion (+ measuring!!!), dildo riding, booty flexing, biceps flexing, splits, what more could you want? Add to that oil and great camera angles, and they easily become some of her best videos ever!

Absolutely amazing work, Sam, keep it up!!!

Agree with all of that -- and she is just now starting to see what she can do in the world of muscle control - Sams pec control keeps getting better -- more powerful, varied, and longer-- and her bicep bouncing in a previous vid was incredible as well.  Amazing beauty with just the right amount of muscle on top of 1100ccs of amazingly perfect titties.  Yeah, that works.

But the 2 things I love about Sam as much as all that is 1)  I think she really loves her titties as much as we do and she loves showing them off.  That smile can't be faked. and 2) when she shoots or when her cameraman shoots, they both always stay focused on the price -- the amazing boobies.  So many boob clips dont' focus on boobs.  So that alone deserves 5 stars.

I hope we all Tribute & buy so she knows we want more of what she is cookin
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

dolanpls1

« Reply #753 on: September 16, 2018, 11:03:47 pm »
Hey Sam, could you maybe shoot some more content with that measuring tape? Looks like it's really handy for this kind of stuff, and that breast expansion and measuring was fantastic.

Maybe something similar to what you did with your boobs, but this time with your biceps? Measure, pump, measure again?

Or maybe some muscle posing/flexing (maybe even pumping) video where you just go around and measure and flex your arms, your thighs, your glutes (that'd be a real treat for us booty fans, it's only fair now that you've done it for your boobs  :P). Hell, even measure that dildo if you're going to do a part 2 to it again, that'd be... interesting, put things into perspective, lol.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #754 on: September 17, 2018, 01:16:12 am »
Hey Sam, could you maybe shoot some more content with that measuring tape? Looks like it's really handy for this kind of stuff, and that breast expansion and measuring was fantastic.

Maybe something similar to what you did with your boobs, but this time with your biceps? Measure, pump, measure again?

Or maybe some muscle posing/flexing (maybe even pumping) video where you just go around and measure and flex your arms, your thighs, your glutes (that'd be a real treat for us booty fans, it's only fair now that you've done it for your boobs  :P). Hell, even measure that dildo if you're going to do a part 2 to it again, that'd be... interesting, put things into perspective, lol.

I agree -- I hope it sells well and we are privileged to see another measure clip.  Maybe even a clip where you expand out of a tiny top like that  :D
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #755 on: September 18, 2018, 09:09:13 pm »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #756 on: September 20, 2018, 09:28:48 pm »

maiguei

• Thank You
  • -Given: 851
  • -Receive: 17732
« Reply #757 on: September 21, 2018, 01:07:54 pm »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #758 on: September 22, 2018, 09:18:49 am »

dolanpls1

« Reply #759 on: September 25, 2018, 01:36:19 pm »
WOW, Sam, just WOW! This new video is f-in amazing, and it's just the first of three!! I keep saying it, but for the past year you've been getting better and better. Especially since the private fashion show video - I don't know what's gotten into you, but since then your content has been improving even more dramatically!

You've unlocked so much of your potential recently! The way you're combining muscle flex and BE with hardcore fucking, the new camera angles, your sexy voice, your ripped perfect body, it's all so good! Please don't stop Sam, you've gotten so unbelievably good at what you're doing, and I know you still a have ton of potential left to discover!

I'm so glad we got a glimpse of that beautiful ass and those sexy legs in this video, you should really show them more often like this. It would be such a beautiful sight to simply see your beautiful tight butt while you're simply standing up, to admire the fullness of those round cheeks. To see it jiggle and bounce as you walk around, as you shake it, to see you flex it!

And more side shots like this, to admire that crazy butt and boob projection at the same time!

I haven't seen many girls that are able to maintain a tight, thick lower body and at the same time have bulging biceps, pecs and ripped abs, even less so if they don't use steroids. But you always look like this, and you're also natural. You're truly blessed with amazing genetics, and you're clearly making the most of them with all your hard work, you're absolutely amazing!

You're the ultimate muscular, feminine sex goddess!

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #760 on: September 25, 2018, 08:10:57 pm »
Thx for sharing.  IMO the concept and role play implants inflating vids are the best TPB content.  DDD Super Busty supergirl inflating onnstage to blow away the competition and the judges.  And the blog writing using “fake” I never see anything like it - hoping to see more use of implants tho instead of titties or boobs.  Next installment - Are these Implants Big and Fake Enough?!?  Would also like to see comments here or comments section under the vids - sexy naughty fun.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:23:16 pm by marcelo robert »

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #761 on: September 26, 2018, 11:18:32 pm »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #762 on: September 28, 2018, 02:16:47 am »
I endorse the above comments.... Been out of town for a few days and just DYING to see this vid on my big screen.  It is a jaw-dropper!  I do feel sorry for the bikinis... Well, not really. I wish I was one-- but the pure stretching Sam puts them through.  Amazing fabric strength. 

Sam, I know you monitor this board and all members say THANK YOU!!!!!  And FEED ME MORE!!!! Your rap in this one is what puts it in my top 5 all time.  You just get into the size element... "is there any suit that actually fits these HUGE Fuckin TITTIES????"  Jesus -- I lose it every time I hear that.  Its like this could be an audio book and get me off 50 times.... Thanks and I will be buying more!!!

Goodeye

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #763 on: September 29, 2018, 12:33:20 pm »

dolanpls1

« Reply #764 on: September 30, 2018, 01:48:25 pm »
As always, the new video is insane. Sam looks beastly pumped and ripped, the angles are spot-on, her talking and moaning is so sexy that just the audio of the video is enough to make a man rock hard, and that top she's wearing makes her boobs look so much bigger! Just look at the thumbnail of the video.

If there's one pose that fully captures Sam's beautiful body, it has to be this side pose. I mean, just look at those screenshots. Look at those back and booty curves. And that boob projection. And those abs. All muscle, strong and tight and sexy. In just one photo, you get to see:
- Sam's muscular back.
- that crazy boob projection which really shows how big they actually are.
- those beautiful arm muscles (well, in the second photo at least).
- those nice and tight abs and obliques.
- and best of all, that big round firm booty.

The only thing missing is Sam's beautifully sculpted, muscular legs (maybe we'll get to see more of them in Part 3?), but just by looking at her muscular upper body and booty you can imagine how sexy they are.

Another thing that Sam nailed, even though it probably wasn't intended to be a highlight of the video, is this other pose below. This pose is amazing for so many reasons. You get to see Sam's impressive back and arm muscles, that nice beautiful back line that seems to go from her neck all the way down between her legs, her beautiful butt, and those giant boobs. You can't not see the boobs, regardless of the way you're looking at her.

I'd actually want to see a video with the camera straight behind her, centered on her back, just to prove my point. I bet if she raises her arms, you'd see her boobs even from behind. They're that big! Now imagine she flexes her back and biceps and you get to see all that from behind. All that ripped back muscle, that beautiful back curve, that sexy big booty, those bulging biceps, what could be better? Oh yeah, throw in some pec flexing... from behind! Despite the fact that Sam is flexing her impressive lats, you still see those boobs bounce from behind. Just imagine!

As a little bonus, look at how tight that top is and how those tits are trying to escape, it's ridiculously sexy. Just for once, I wish Sam would've kept her top on. Please Sam, use that top more often, or a similar one! It's so sexy to see it press against your boobs, looking like it might tear at any moment. And for some reason, when you wear it normally like in the beginning of the video, it makes your boobs look even more gigantic. It sure suits you well!

Tags: camgirl 1100cc