Author Topic: Question: Experience about XXL-Implants and nipple clamps  (Read 3529 times)

azrael79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 65
Question: Experience about XXL-Implants and nipple clamps
« on: February 25, 2021, 07:02:24 am »
Hi,

for a while I am very curious about the question if it is more dangerous or less painful for a woman with XXL-Implants to wear nipple clamps.

It would be great if anyone has more information about this.

Thank you all in advance.

Jessy.Bunny

• Teen Bimbo with 2000cc Expanders
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 380
  • -Receive: 1465
  • plastic-positive teen girl
    • Onlyfans <3
Re: Question: Experience about XXL-Implants and nipple clamps
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 07:55:30 am »
hi <3
I have 1300cc Implants and I wouldn't say that nipple clamps are "dangerous" but my nipples got more sensitive compared to my old implants (400/315cc) or my bewbs without implants :)
XO
💖Follow my Bimbo Journey as the Teen with the biggest set of Implants and I'm aiming for more... 💖
📸My Instagram
💦Watch over 400 Videos and help me to get even more extreme My Onlyfans
💋Bimbo on Youtube
👻 Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/add/plastic_jessy
🎵 TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jessy.bunny.official?

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 07:17:12 am »
Only less painful if there is a loss of sensation, which is a risk with any implant surgery requiring an incision. Over 2k, silicone nipple covers helped a lot with the pressure until it normalized. With more extreme implants, over 5k, there started to be so much compression on the nipples that sensation was replaced with pain any time they were touched out of the bra. This is unfortunately a persistent issue now at 6-7k =(

Dangerous, only if ignoring the pain, or a loss of sensation cuts off blood flow, much as any normal activity.

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2021, 09:36:32 pm »
hi <3
I have 1300cc Implants and I wouldn't say that nipple clamps are "dangerous" but my nipples got more sensitive compared to my old implants (400/315cc) or my bewbs without implants :)
XO
Thank you for the feedback. So if there is no general loss of sensation, it's more painful, so this has to be taken into account. Thank you for the answer.

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2021, 09:37:56 pm »
Only less painful if there is a loss of sensation, which is a risk with any implant surgery requiring an incision. Over 2k, silicone nipple covers helped a lot with the pressure until it normalized. With more extreme implants, over 5k, there started to be so much compression on the nipples that sensation was replaced with pain any time they were touched out of the bra. This is unfortunately a persistent issue now at 6-7k =(

Dangerous, only if ignoring the pain, or a loss of sensation cuts off blood flow, much as any normal activity.
Thank you for the answer. Did I understand you correct, that you currently have something between 6-7k(each) and that any touch causes pain? I didn't expect this.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 05:32:19 pm »
Thank you for the answer. Did I understand you correct, that you currently have something between 6-7k(each) and that any touch causes pain? I didn't expect this.
Not me, but one of my wives. But the rest is correct. From the nipples being smashed into the bra by 14kg of extra boobs. It causes nerve problems, and probably contributed to nerve damage (normally from implant incision) not recovering properly. This was only an issue in this last surgery.

azrael79

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2021, 01:22:08 pm »
I am sorry to hear that. Is there any chance that it will ever get better? From what you wrote it sounds like she is now in constant pain and can't do much to change it.

Do you think this is a regular thing around that size? It doesn't sound very enjoyable to play with her assets for your wife.

Tags: