Author Topic: Dr Domanskis Q&A  (Read 40011 times)

Malikyo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 0
Re: XL Breast implants
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2018, 12:02:58 pm »
can you tell us a little about the price section im the xxl category?

best regards

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Dr.DomanskisQ&A
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2018, 01:26:36 pm »
You said in the other topic that expander shells are much stronger than regular shells. I would like to know wether a regular shell (lets say 800cc reated) overfilled 100% (so at 1600cc ofc.) would feel as firm as a 800cc expnder filled to 1600cc.

I don’t know if a 800cc expander shell exists so this might be hypothetical, but since the expander is designed to be overfilled up to 4-5 times the size and the regular shell technically only a couple percent, I thought maybe the expanders are firmer at the same fill amount? Just asking for people (including me) who are of the “The firmer the better” kind.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2018, 07:00:09 pm »
Yes, I do have many of my patients that are over that amount but still more under. Since many of my patients are from all parts of the US and the world and they are filling their expanders where they live, I do not know to what size they eventually reach but I am sure that you see many of my patients on these websites. There is really no way to achieve those volumes without a breast tissue expander unless one uses a 800cc saline shell and continues having operations to put about 300cc more saline in which is costly and may cause more problems. Fortunately, I have a special arrangement with the manufacturer to be able to obtain these. I continue to have them refine their products for me so potential problems are less. I will shortly have a more anatomical shaped one but it seems like most patients do want them to be round and fake looking. The all inclusive price-including my fee, two breast tissue expanders(if I do these overseas I need to order 3), operativing room, MD anesthesia fee is about $15,000. This varies if patient doesn't have implants, needs uplift(s),etc. I individualize for all my patients. I listen to what they are trying to achieve, tell them the alternatives and then formulate a plan. If they are out of the area of my offices, I do do SKYPE/FACETIME/Whatsup consultations, m and follow my out of area patients with telemedicine. I am always available to my patients, providing concierge services!

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, EU, Anguilla
949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca)
http://www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO
http://www.surgery-plastic.com
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2018

Organoderm Skin care/ScaRxTape

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2018, 06:29:45 pm »
Yes, I do have many of my patients that are over that amount but still more under. Since many of my patients are from all parts of the US and the world and they are filling their expanders where they live, I do not know to what size they eventually reach but I am sure that you see many of my patients on these websites. There is really no way to achieve those volumes without a breast tissue expander unless one uses a 800cc saline shell and continues having operations to put about 300cc more saline in which is costly and may cause more problems. Fortunately, I have a special arrangement with the manufacturer to be able to obtain these. I continue to have them refine their products for me so potential problems are less. I will shortly have a more anatomical shaped one but it seems like most patients do want them to be round and fake looking. The all inclusive price-including my fee, two breast tissue expanders(if I do these overseas I need to order 3), operativing room, MD anesthesia fee is about $15,000. This varies if patient doesn't have implants, needs uplift(s),etc. I individualize for all my patients. I listen to what they are trying to achieve, tell them the alternatives and then formulate a plan. If they are out of the area of my offices, I do do SKYPE/FACETIME/Whatsup consultations, m and follow my out of area patients with telemedicine. I am always available to my patients, providing concierge services!

Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
http://www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO
http://www.surgery-plastic.com
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)

Organoderm Skin care/ScaRxTape

That’s remarkable that you work with manufacturers to innovate!

antoniorosa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2018, 09:35:43 pm »
Dr Domanskis - I have no question but want to PRAISE YOUR WORK because of the sublime work of art you did on a Boston radio personality, N.Q.

I think the work you did on her is the most beautiful art I have ever seen in my life.  The epitome of femininity and beauty.  You have made her above the Mona Lisa, or anything else by Da Vinci, or anything that can be found at The Louvre.  I treasure looking at N.Q. more than I treasure everything in the art world put together.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2018, 11:24:48 pm »
Dr Domanskis - I have no question but want to PRAISE YOUR WORK because of the sublime work of art you did on a Boston radio personality, N.Q.

I think the work you did on her is the most beautiful art I have ever seen in my life.  The epitome of femininity and beauty.  You have made her above the Mona Lisa, or anything else by Da Vinci, or anything that can be found at The Louvre.  I treasure looking at N.Q. more than I treasure everything in the art world put together.

Who is this you are talking about? Pics?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2018, 05:44:55 am »
I believe he's referring to Nancy Quill

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
Re: Dr Domanskis Q&A
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2018, 07:27:13 pm »
I rely totally on my patients to send photos of themselves for most of them are from out of town or country but most of the 5000cc or above are probably my patients for no other plastic surgeon that I know of has the XL breast tissue custom expanders available to them and are using the 800cc saline shell and overinflating them or still have the old string implants in place which come with their own problems.
FAX- 949.640-7347

danniel.vincent

• Thank You
  • -Given: 718
  • -Receive: 358
  • Addicted to silicone boobs, lips and asses!
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2018, 12:48:12 pm »
a big thanks to dr domaskis that he spends his time coming up with this thread to answer questions and inform people! that's a huge sign of greatness!

also thanks lilly that you confirm to be the ONE talking about! the number 7k sound so exciting ;) keep up your great work!! :*

Rusty009

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 115
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2018, 03:43:35 pm »
this just might be preposterous, but whats the chances of a expandable butt implant? or do they need to be silicone

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2018, 05:47:16 pm »
A breast tissue expander would also work in the butt. The Aeroform expander implant would be ideal for you continue to inflate it and don't need to "fill" in with a port. I have asked the company to make them in large volumes for my patients but now they have a limit of about 800cc. They have a mechanism where it can't inflate higher than that which is of no use to XL patients. In the butt it may work but the problem there is that even deflated, it is hard and would be uncomfortable to sit on! So, a breast tissue expander with remote port would work for the XL butt. Fat transfer or butt implant if patient has no fat is still the best alternative.

FAX- 949.640-7347

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2018, 08:13:50 pm »
A breast tissue expander would also work in the butt. The Aeroform expander implant would be ideal for you continue to inflate it and don't need to "fill" in with a port. I have asked the company to make them in large volumes for my patients but now they have a limit of about 800cc. They have a mechanism where it can't inflate higher than that which is of no use to XL patients. In the butt it may work but the problem there is that even deflated, it is hard and would be uncomfortable to sit on! So, a breast tissue expander with remote port would work for the XL butt. Fat transfer or butt implant if patient has no fat is still the best alternative.

FAX- 949.640-7347

With  AART now out of business, (Most popular gluteal/butt implant manufacture in the US) is there any other company that offers the shapes and sizes AART did? Is there any that do custom butt implants? They made the biggest non custom implants, and would customs up to 1000cc (maybe higher but never heard of one).

Also are you still recruiting XL Patients for TV Show?
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2018, 06:31:17 pm »
It is very difficult to insert a buttock implant of XL sizes like breast. The Brazilian butt lift(BBL) has supplemented butt implants for essentially, I can place the transplated fat in any location and virtually any amount. However, those patients that have minmal fat, then a buttock implant is the only way to achieve the large butt. I use a tissue expander to achieve the size and then can switch to a silicone breast implant which works quite well.
    Yes, we are contacted by TV producers here and overseas for XL patients and maintain a list. Please let us know if you want to be placed on it. Thank you! Dr. Ed Domanskis
FAX- 949.640-7347

smithjr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1580
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2018, 04:00:30 pm »
My wife has large (1,100cc) implants but they sit relatively low on the chest and are starting to sag.
She would like to get them to sit as high as possible on the chest (towards collarbone), with a higher nipple  position, and a round fake look.

1. Is there a way to have the breasts sit higher on the chest or is this already determined by the existing pocket?

2. Is it possible to keep the same size (or go bigger) when getting a full anchor lift to raise the nipple position?

3. Would getting a full anchor lift limit how big she could go in a future surgery after the has healed from the lift surgery?

Thanks!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2018, 12:45:03 am »
I also have a question. My girlfriend has ITP (low blood platelets), a value of around 60. Her hematologist says that whenever a surgery is needed, to consult her to get meds (prednisonol) to temporarily boost her values.
She really wants to have a boobjob (among other things), but she'd like to know if such elective surgery would even be possible.
She would like to go large (she's a tall girl with broad shoulders) which requires several more surgeries to achieve the same as a small girl would need. Would tissue expanders be a better alternative to reduce the amount of surgeries, and thus reduce the risk?

Thanks so much for looking into it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:51:00 am by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Tags: