Author Topic: Future of Mega-boob Stars?  (Read 34101 times)

lolchair1

Re: Future of Mega-boob Stars?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2017, 08:27:49 pm »
Interesting question. "mega" used to be around 3000cc in the past. As models kept going bigger It has changed to 5000+. Although the real "mega boob stars" are the 10.000cc+ women in my opinion. It used to be a logical business choice for models. They go for xxl implants and get instant results and more income. I think that because the bar has been steadily raised it has become uninteresting as a business. It takes way too much money and times to be profitable for a model to go for this size range. The good thing is that the women who do go for these sizes are women who love it. We are able to follow women who share a more personal story, and not just a story made for marketing. A huge improvement.

If we look at quantity I think that we will only see a small group of women manage to go mega. It changed from just a look to a lifestyle that requires a lot of dedication. Women need to be able to manage all the consequences and the changes to their lifestyle. If there are problems for one of these factors the whole process stops. Its a bit like pro athletes where every details starts to matter the closer you get to the top.

In short I believe there will always be women who will desire to become mega boob stars. But only the most dedicated and efficient (and lucky in terms of genetics) women will make it to the top.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 08:50:28 pm by lolchair1 »

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 06:22:37 am »
In the 90s there were at least a dozen women near the 3k mark, and today there are about the same number... there are a few who have managed to reach twice that, but it's not like there are as many at 5k as there used to be at 3k.

lolchair1

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2017, 02:14:33 pm »
Well actually there were. Only a few women really got 3000cc implants Most of them had implants in the 2000-2500cc range.

Anyway it doesn't really matter. My point was that 3000cc used to be considered mega, huge even for the xxl scene. With more and more woman going for around 4k(using expanders) that size range is getting more common. This in turn moves up the sizes where models are considered "mega".

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 01:30:16 am »
I think as more women go beyond lets say 2k, the amount of women who want to and can go way beyond that will also continue to increase. Now with social media being part of pretty much everyones lives, women who used to be anonymous actually become celebrities in our own little community.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2017, 05:20:59 am »
Minka
Teddi Barrett
Wendy Whoppers
Pandora Peaks
Melonie Charm
Kayla Kleevage
Chelsea Charms
Busty Dusty
BB Gunns
 and that's only off the top of my head. It's not "a few"

My point is 3k is still mega, no matter how many girls get 2k, there are still far less at 5k than have been at 3k for decades. You can almost count them on one hand still. You're right it is starting to change again, but it's still going to be a while before breaking 3k is as normal as 1500-2000 used to be, if it ever is.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 12:12:53 pm »
I think it's different for everyone. For me boob size doesn't normalize very much, but I know there are plenty of people in the community who are a bit bored by everything below 3k. For them I do understand their definition of "Mega" shifting higher towards 5 digit inplants. As I said many times before: For me I think there has never been a real limit on boob size (I just had discover my fetish over time) apart from the important one of reality. And luckily for me the boobs that usually look alright are in the 1-2kcc size, which is a fine size for me. If you are lucky and can go bigger with virtually no downsides: Even better! On the other hands my plastic lip fetish has only become real to me in the last couple of years, and I have seen how quickly I have gone from full lips are hot, XL are sexy but not cool IRL and XXL is just ridiculous, to now: filled lips are too small, XL is OK, and XXL is sexy! Meaning every now and then I see a girl who I thought had ruined her face before, is now the object of my affection. I think the same happens to many boob fans...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Gael

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2017, 01:34:35 pm »
Hello,

Yes for me breasts with prostheses of 1000 cc and soon 1500 cc, it has become the "standard" whereas for many people, it is already very big.
It is also true that there are few inconveniences, (the pain in the chest of my girlfriend was not due to her breast operation but to the sport) and many pleasures.
As I was saying in another topic, the generation of young men (like me) grew up with the images of these beautiful women but re-made to the point that it became a "natural" thing, and it's normal to love Breasts always bigger. Silicone calls the silicone. (If that's what they say). You can not live without big silicone breasts.

superboobs

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 169
  • -Receive: 254
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2017, 04:06:30 pm »
It would help if we gave more support to those who WANT bigger breasts.

Like Keisha Evans. She's been trying to raise money for bigger breasts for years now & has made little progress. (You can hardly find any pics of her on imagefap, despite finding thousands of Minka pics)

BTW, I kinda said to much w/my Germans/Japanese statement, I'm amazed I didn't get smited for it. Since someone smites me for basically everything else I say. It's just a birth rate of 1.4 is NOT conducive to the health of a nation & they don't seem to care!. :'(

But yeah, the big reason Ithink is magazines like Playboy get boys (& men) to expect onlysmall fakes are out there. How often are big boobs shown on Maury or Jerry Springer anymore?

It wans't until I saw my first copy of Score in 2003 that my expectations for Fake breasts were 'enhanced'. ;-)

I think big boobs and big implants in general are very taboo in society. I've never seen a Score mag in the store. However, there's Smooth mag with girls who sometimes have 50 or 55 inch behinds, and that's just fine. I think some people find really big boobs offensive for some reason. If you're lucky, you'll see Kate Upton on a cover,and she's not that big. I've known natural girls 2 or 3x bigger than that, and they were skinny.

It's very difficult to do this without a lot of financial support. A boob job can cost $8k. At some point a woman asks herself, "Do i go bigger or do i put a downpayment on a house."  I haven't done well with fundraising. Where's Russ Meyer when you need him?

Crystal Ashley Storm said she used to make $20k a week. I can see how carrying around 4500ccs was worth it. Now? I doubt most girls are making that much, or anything close.
Instagram:Galaxygirl2k13

Clipteez coming soon!
Any help is greatly appreciated! :)
Igg.me/at/fYXkr8q2PS8

HEDDCO

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 3
  • celebrating the boobs
    • Hedonic Design Co.
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2017, 06:22:26 am »
I think the Era of uber busty talent died when the strip club circuit stopped booking after like 2003. Without those tour gigs, there wasn't the money that once was avail. Because it was new, every dude with an ATM card paid money to see some huge tits. After ten years the wow factor was left to true boob lovers. Most women in the 90's got those awesome boobs as an investment. What we have now are women who truly want huge boobs, which just isn't as many. What was so awesome about those 90's stars, is they actually had loads of talent, they could really dance, and do it with massive melons. Busty Dusty, Casey James, Penelope Pumpkins were amazing dancers and smart too when interviewed. Those ladies were the Beatles of Boobs, They changed everything. Hoping for a revival movement.
Celebrating the unforgettable
Insta :@crayons.n.curves
Twitter: @pinupHDC
#HEDDCO

chemicalisme

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2017, 05:35:52 am »
Well, it seems to me there are more women in the 1000-2000cc range than there have ever been. To most people those are still "giant" implants. This is doubly true when you get outside the realm of western Caucasian women. I believe many women of other ethnic groups, notably Latinas and Blacks are getting some very big implants which are in proportion with their voluptuous and thick bodies. But the intention there is to make the implants look natural and they usually pull this off. 

In addition to this there are many women who make a living on instagram as "lifestyle" models who have some conspicuously large breast implants. Veronika Black would be one of these. Jordan Carver in the past. The cosplay scene is also home to some quite large implants. And too the women of twitch, where having giant boobs is the easiest way to gain viewers.

In my times looking at photos taken in Russian nightclubs I have seen some random women with breasts that had to be in the 2000cc range. The wives of the elite, I would say.

The other big thing that is apparent to me is with the wider net cast by the internet now there is a greater chance to discover women who are naturally as big or bigger than the silicone queens of the past. There are women out there now who have natural breasts bigger than Sarenna Lee or Pandora peaks who also maintain slim bodies. Liking huge fake breasts is a subset of men who simply like enormous breasts. I think the majority of men who like enormous breasts probably gravitate towards the biggest natural ladies. I know I did.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:39:17 am by chemicalisme »

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1879
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2017, 05:01:40 pm »
With Beshine expanding and expanding... I don't know. :o
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

Tags: