Author Topic: Erika Yarborough  (Read 29612 times)

jrfan1986

Erika Yarborough
« on: March 10, 2017, 12:48:36 am »
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 10:17:46 am by ex jrfan1986 »

MiamiMike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1554
Re: Erika Yarborough
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 08:18:26 am »
https://runwaymc.com/ms_orange_county_pageant.html

About her slipping through the cracks:   As someone who favors GORGEOUS women who have implants, I've noticed there are a lot more people on TPB who favor women who have BIG implants.  (the capitals are very much on purpose, for emphasis.)    Obviously, gorgeous women who also have big implants get posted the most of all.  However, I'm defining the "second tier" for you.  "Gorgeous women with smaller implants", with a few exceptions, are usually in the  "third tier", or can fall entirely below the radar here.    I'm not sure what size Erika is, but from what you posted, it doesn't stand out that she's especially large-chested.

However, there is a sizeable minority of us that would be interested in, say, pageant winners who have any type of implants at all.  :)

MiamiMike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1554
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 08:34:48 am »

1angryscot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1672
  • -Receive: 294
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 12:40:44 pm »
https://runwaymc.com/ms_orange_county_pageant.html

About her slipping through the cracks:   As someone who favors GORGEOUS women who have implants, I've noticed there are a lot more people on TPB who favor women who have BIG implants.  (the capitals are very much on purpose, for emphasis.)    Obviously, gorgeous women who also have big implants get posted the most of all.  However, I'm defining the "second tier" for you.  "Gorgeous women with smaller implants", with a few exceptions, are usually in the  "third tier", or can fall entirely below the radar here.    I'm not sure what size Erika is, but from what you posted, it doesn't stand out that she's especially large-chested.

However, there is a sizeable minority of us that would be interested in, say, pageant winners who have any type of implants at all.  :)

I would definitely like to see a balance between different types of women with implants: variety would improve the site.

Barr66

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 11:48:56 am »

Tags: