Author Topic: XXL Expander implant  (Read 21880 times)

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 388
Re: XXL Expander implant
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2016, 08:25:04 pm »
I do not agree with the 800cc shells failing very quickly. I have these myself filled to over 5X capacity and certainly have had them for longer than a few months.

I also have had the same shells filled multiple times and we all know that even weakens the implant.

Just saying.

xx

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2016, 09:22:15 pm »
I do not agree with the 800cc shells failing very quickly. I have these myself filled to over 5X capacity and certainly have had them for longer than a few months.

I also have had the same shells filled multiple times and we all know that even weakens the implant.

Just saying.

xx

i've always understood them to be good to around 4000cc indeed. what is a surprise to me is to learn you're already up there in the 4000+ !!! congrats already!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 03:58:12 am »
I heard that the the PMT expanders can have a triangular look.

We were set to get them, then PMT ended all conversations about it. Said that they didn't want this 'reconstructive' product being used solely for cosmetic purpose.  Our doctor (at the time) was talking about our case with his Allergen rep, and the rep remembered the 2000cc expander in their catalog. And the rest shall we say, is history. We put that product on the radar and also Dr Tracey Stokes, whom I literally cold-called at one point looking for local doctors willing to install larger-sized implants.  Before then she hadn't done anything particularly large. But she didn't have (ethical) issues which is why she quickly became popular in this genre.

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 05:44:24 pm »
Based on recent research on the topic, with Domanskis and Stokes as the main contributors, here is my two cents. Please note I am *not* quoting them on anything, as information often times gets muddled and mistakes happen. General information only.

Stokes used to use Allergen's expander. Allergen stopped making/marketing their expander implants. Stokes was looking for a replacement as recent as this last month at a convention in LA. She kind of has a replacement.
The old models, her office reported one fill up to 14,000cc and one pair installed and still OK after 12 years.
The best option available (now) to her is 1000cc rated. She feels confident it can go 4,000-6,000.

Domanskis has used PMT's expanders, which have a remote fill port, for many years. They still make custom implants, rated at 2,000cc each, and the devices had a retail cost of 2,400$ each. Based on memory, he had confirmed fills up to 11,000cc.

The Mentor Mod+ 800cc devices that many overfilled women have are indeed resilient, but they do fail. We have had them fail in as little as a few months. Overfilling to 4x the rated capacity on any device will cause complications. Couple that with an active lifestyle, and you get expensive failures.

Expanders tend to make a bit of snoopy-boob, even when sub-luminal, no matter who installs them. This may just be a side effect of the sizes involved, as the implant eventually comes out from under the pectoral muscle. Kind of like how most implants eventually (usually) end up with a nipple placement above center line. Comes with the territory.

"The old models, her office reported one fill up to 14,000cc and one pair installed and still OK after 12 years."

It means a woman at 14,000cc by 12 years? Is she a public figure? We (you) know who she are?

A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2016, 06:34:38 pm »
^I'm guessing it means just an implant filled in the office, not actually in someone's body lol

The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2016, 12:19:24 am »
Has anyone heard from Ample Ann recently? She kind of exploded on the scene and then disappeared. I always loved her look.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 06:03:32 am »
"The old models, her office reported one fill up to 14,000cc and one pair installed and still OK after 12 years."

It means a woman at 14,000cc by 12 years? Is she a public figure? We (you) know who she are?
No, names were not given  =) One expanded to 14k, I was of the understanding it was in a person. The 12 year install was someone else. Seems like you would have heard of them no? But not everyone with big boobs wants the attention. Ample Ann is a good example of that, have not seen her post in quite some time. Based on conversations with the docs we have been to, I would guess that less than 1 in 5 was a person who draws attention. TitsMcGee2500 had a huge rack for a long time before posting here, and our wife (while aware of the forum) has expressed zero interest. She does not enjoy dealing with people.

I never asked for names. A lot of Drs do not advertise overfilling, presumably as a liability issue. Most doctors regard privacy fairly well, but not all of them. One doctor we used in Florida, while visiting, had a secretary browsing their image archive showing patients in the 3-6k range. Several faces were familiar, some were not. Honestly, while it was great information in a clinical sense, I felt a little embarrassed being shown personal details.

I suppose the 800s work well for some people, just like the titanic was unsinkable until... well... yeah. I felt the same way, until I did not. Note that I said that this was when paired with an active lifestyle. If you are less active, you probably get more mileage out of them. Using them (single use 800s) again for fills also increases the risk of a deflation or slow leak. Ask the manufacturer. We have had two fail like that, possibly a third (that set got replaced anyhow). Some Drs perhaps are more talented.

I am not going to doubt the experiences of others, I am just going to share what my results have been like going through ten pairs of fake tits. You play roulette enough, you lose eventually.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 06:07:05 am by poot222 »

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 06:15:54 am »
poot is that last bit a well documented phenomenon? Is the underboob skin just more stretchy? We honestly need that to happen (nipples are a bit low but we do want at least a pencil underneath and some good lower pole hang.
It seems that the pectoral pressure as well as gravity does seem to drop them out the bottom by way of travel downwards as well as stretching. It also depends on how much breast tissue was present to start with, as a person with large breasts will already have developed a shape that will have a developed fold. The fold reduces the drop against the rib cage. Both of them did/do weight lifting, so that may exacerbate the issue.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 06:24:10 am »
So both of them tested the max size they could fill up an implant laying on the table? They tested the tension breaking point?
And PMT only offered remote fill ports?
Answers were not entirely clear, I have given my impressions to the best of my knowledge. I think at least some part of the process is deliberately hidden. It reminds me of a real estate agent, who may lie a little to stretch the truth, or give conditional answers. If you push enough for hard details (like you SHOULD do before spending 15-20k$ and having something installed in your body) you may piss them off enough where they just hang up on you. Repeatedly. I will not name any names, but I will say we are going with Domanskis because he provided an actual product ID as well as manufacturer. Maybe he was not overcharging 200% for the appliance, so he was not worried about giving out details. I do not know.

He only offered the PMTs with remote fill port. Tho now I am second guessing that, so I will have to verify.

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 10:08:51 pm »
At a expander breast implants is there not a limitation? FDA?
Starting size count?
Somebody knows it this how are you?

ModBellsBod

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 8
    • My Get Cosmetic listing
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 11:37:54 pm »
To really go XXL, custom expanders from Europe are needed..

Would you ask your surgeon about that or do you contact the manufacturer?

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2017, 12:33:36 am »
To really go XXL, custom expanders from Europe are needed..

Would you ask your surgeon about that or do you contact the manufacturer?

Manufacturers will only generally speak to medical professionals, so you'd need to go through a surgeon. Just gotta find one willing to work with expanders. Fortunately once you've got the expander in, the size you go to really is genuinely your choice.

ModBellsBod

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 8
    • My Get Cosmetic listing
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2017, 12:59:31 am »
On other threads I've seen people talking about how dangerous they are, is that true? More dangerous than any implant or surgery for that matter.

Anthraxx

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 199
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2017, 12:23:41 pm »
On other threads I've seen people talking about how dangerous they are, is that true? More dangerous than any implant or surgery for that matter.

I think calling them dangerous is an exaggeration, but they are more prone to complications. As long as you stick to your surgeon's instructions and be very careful about aseptic technique when you fill them you'll most likely be fine.

Tags: