Author Topic: Dr. Revis  (Read 68228 times)

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
Dr. Revis
« on: January 11, 2012, 01:39:33 am »
We all know that Dr Pousti's website includes many great examples of his work doing XL and overfilled  saline implants including many pictures of patients with 1000+ cc.  This is a great resource for women who want XL implants and is the only plastic surgeon (at least that I am aware of) that offers this. 

Dr Revis is as well-known as Pousti for doing XL implants in south Florida.  However his website is not near as helpful for those wanting pictures/testimonials of 1000+ cc implants.  I've looked and the biggest I could find was an 800 cc revision.  Hopefully as Dr Revis becomes more known for doing larger implants he will "market" himself more in this area on his website.

The website: http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/procedures/breast-augmentation-revision.html
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:10:11 am by merciscool »

jojjo

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 159
  • Bigger is better
Re: Dr. Revis
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 02:16:42 am »
Just saw Revis today for my surgery tomorrow, he is the sweetest man! I are right about the website, he should def. work on putting up more pics. From what I heard today he has a patient with 2000, doing me and 2 other girls with 1200+ just this week, so he is really used to those sizes! Maybe I should tell him to put me on there after I'm done. Lol
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:10:26 am by merciscool »

Shango

Re: Dr Revis
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 02:28:41 am »
awesome news jojo!!!  what size are you getting?  1200cc exactly?

good luck!  will be thinking of you! :)

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 09:41:52 am »
Revis will not automatically do 2k cc's. The woman that he did do to that size, already had implants that he'd placed, and went back to him to further fill to that size.  But new patients (to him) cannot expect the same.

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
Re: Dr Revis
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 11:38:44 am »
awesome news jojo!!!  what size are you getting?  1200cc exactly?

good luck!  will be thinking of you! :)

she said bigger than 1200 (as big as he'll let her go) because she's awesooome!

Danielle Derek

jojjo

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Bigger is better
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 10:02:12 pm »
Revis will not automatically do 2k cc's. The woman that he did do to that size, already had implants that he'd placed, and went back to him to further fill to that size.  But new patients (to him) cannot expect the same.

Yes I know. The patient had 1600 that he gave her last spring :)

And guys.. I just came out of surgery! I ready??? I switched my 550 toooo... 1400!!!

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 10:08:43 pm »

And guys.. I just came out of surgery! I ready??? I switched my 550 toooo... 1400!!!

Awesome and congrats!  Looking forward to your post-op pics, especially an 'after' shot in that blue bikini!  How are you feeling?

jojjo

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Bigger is better
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 10:12:40 pm »

Awesome and congrats!  Looking forward to your post-op pics, especially an 'after' shot in that blue bikini!  How are you feeling?

I am feeling fantastic surprisingly! Just some tightness but no pain. And I'm not even high on painpills yet :)

Shango

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2012, 01:59:34 am »

I am feeling fantastic surprisingly! Just some tightness but no pain. And I'm not even high on painpills yet :)

wow!!!  awesome news!!! congrats!!  dying to hear all about your experience! :)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 01:05:14 pm by merciscool »

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 06:54:36 pm »
I just wish he would do my revision.  Maybe he will change his mind one day.
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

30G Marie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 07:21:47 pm »

Hi curiouser :)

Why wouldn't he do your revision?
What do you need fixed?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

jojjo

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Bigger is better
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 07:48:29 pm »

Hi curiouser :)

Why wouldn't he do your revision?
What do you need fixed?

I'm wondering this too? I never thought Revis would tell anyone "no". He seems like the guys that can fix everything..

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 12:54:03 am »
yes i'm curious too as to why he won't do your revision. please share!

Danielle Derek

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2012, 03:11:17 pm »
Well I am male.  Transgender if you will (in the process).   I called Dr. Revis office and they said he would not perform a BA on a male.  I have also sent emails to thier office asking the same question, but never even got a response.

Right now I have Mentor Mod Plus 375cc shells filled to 450cc.  I have a slight case of symastia.  My current surgeon has no problem going in and fixing, but I want to go much bigger.  My ps will go bigger, just not as big as I want.  He suggests HP Mentors 560cc filled between 625-675cc.  I really would like to get close to 1000cc. 
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012, 07:30:08 pm »
Having symastia fixed and a big upsizing at the same time is a big ask.
I dont think youll find a PS anywhere who would take that on. Especially jumping up to 1000cc.
After my wife went thru having her symastia fixed and she was only after 800s I would suggest get one thing done then the other.
Hope that helps
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

30G Marie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2012, 10:34:18 pm »
Well I am male.  Transgender if you will (in the process).   I called Dr. Revis office and they said he would not perform a BA on a male.  I have also sent emails to thier office asking the same question, but never even got a response.

Right now I have Mentor Mod Plus 375cc shells filled to 450cc.  I have a slight case of symastia.  My current surgeon has no problem going in and fixing, but I want to go much bigger.  My ps will go bigger, just not as big as I want.  He suggests HP Mentors 560cc filled between 625-675cc.  I really would like to get close to 1000cc.
I understand that he does not want to  go much bigger since you have symastia, I agree with Wabill, a revision to fix this should be your first priority. But that he doesn't perform BA on a male, I cannot imagine why!?
I really hope you will fulfill your dream :)

Hugs
Marie
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2012, 11:40:06 pm »
According to one of the posters in another forum, Dr Revis is working on creating a section for XL implants with photos.  Right now Dr Pousti's site is one of the few resources for those looking for large implants so this is good news if true.  Any Revis patients know anything more about this?  He does great work but his website could be much better with more pictures, testimonials, etc.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2012, 07:14:10 am »
XL pics are now on Dr Revis' site...hopefully there will be more added each week like Dr Pousti:
Note by Indy: Link removed by Jojjo's request
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:59:05 am by Indy »

Ez

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 09:25:56 pm »
XL pics are now on Dr Revis' site...hopefully there will be more added each week like Dr Pousti:

There's 6 pictures of Jojjo there. Two of them showing her naked boobs. 1400cc. Insanely hot.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:59:43 am by Indy »
My Avatar is Suzy1qtee - 1400cc

bender1313

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5860
  • -Receive: 3280
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 10:22:25 pm »

There's 6 pictures of Jojjo there. Two of them showing her naked boobs. 1400cc. Insanely hot.

Wow!!!  This the best breast augmentation OF ALL TIMES!!   Reminds me of Danielle Derek
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:59:56 am by Indy »

aggas_55

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 10:29:54 pm »
^knew i recognised those boobs from somwhere! phenomenal results/.

Ez

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 10:32:40 pm »
You should remove the pictures, Jojjo asked for it. Just keep the link.

Andrew

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 299
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 04:34:19 am »
2000cc you can also see here: http://www.streamate.com/cam/EBONYMUSCLE/

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2123
  • -Receive: 6267
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2012, 07:27:19 am »

Cant wait to use him for my 1500's
Xo
SS
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:00:11 am by Indy »

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 04:01:15 pm »
I'm really impressed with the work, overall.

There were a couple there where the cleavage was so close together that the women in question could hold a piece of paper between them without a bra, which while interesting, was just a wee bit too close for my taste. I showed this link to cherri, and she's on the same page as me, including strong approval for the same breasts (same tastes, etc). I presume the women who got the really snug cleavage explicitly requested getting that look, as I recall reading in one thread that Dr Revis himself prefers giving cleavage which has a natural gap of about 0.5-1.0 inch.

Some of the women looked to be fairly recent post-op (implants still hadn't fully D&F'd). It might have been helpful to indicate how soon post-op the pics were taken, at least for those women who were for example less than 3 months post.

Really quite impressed though. :)
Former admin of
(since retired)

Ez

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 06:09:31 pm »

Correction there are 4 pics..2 clothed..2 nude.
Great work tho.
Xo
SS

There's 6 pictures of Jojjo. 4 clothed, 2 nude. The white bikini top with 1400cc are pictures of Jojjo too. Just look at the wall and the door behind her, it's the same house. (I sound creepy....)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:00:27 am by Indy »

jojjo

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Bigger is better
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 10:41:33 pm »

Great work tho.
Xo
SS

There's 6 pictures of Jojjo. 4 clothed, 2 nude. The white bikini top with 1400cc are pictures of Jojjo too. Just look at the wall and the door behind her, it's the same house. (I sound creepy....)

Haha, calm down u guys! Nice investigation Ez ;) But too correct this confusion, I am only on the two clothed pics (red shirt and white shirt). As for the background, you can see on the white shirt picture that I have brown walls, not tan. :)

xoxo

Jojjo
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:00:47 am by Indy »

Ez

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 11:36:47 pm »

Great work tho.
Xo
SS

Haha, calm down u guys! Nice investigation Ez ;) But too correct this confusion, I am only on the two clothed pics (red shirt and white shirt). As for the background, you can see on the white shirt picture that I have brown walls, not tan. :)

xoxo

Jojjo

Alright, alright I stand corrected! ;) No offense to anyone, I'm just being a little too optimistic I think :P
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:01:10 am by Indy »

fakrthebettr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 15
  • -Receive: 54
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2012, 12:25:04 am »
I hate to question Jojjo because I think she is incredible and quite possibly has the best implants around but I still think those naked pics of the 1400cc implants and the pics in the white bikini are her.  They just look to similar and I think I read somewhere that Danielle Derek was her inspiration and those naked pics look extremely similar to Danielle's implants.  If she insist those are not pics of her I guess I will have no choice to but to take her word for it.  Maybe she has some way to prove it is not her.  Whoever those boobs belong to they are the best I have seen. 

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2012, 01:02:11 am »
I hate to question Jojjo because I think she is incredible and quite possibly has the best implants around but I still think those naked pics of the 1400cc implants and the pics in the white bikini are her.  They just look to similar and I think I read somewhere that Danielle Derek was her inspiration and those naked pics look extremely similar to Danielle's implants.  If she insist those are not pics of her I guess I will have no choice to but to take her word for it.  Maybe she has some way to prove it is not her.  Whoever those boobs belong to they are the best I have seen.

Jojjo has no prove nothing!!! I'm so disappointed .... you said, "she has to prove it is not her". Read again what you wrote so maybe you can undestand how much it is absurd! The only important thing is showing the max respect for the word and the privacy of all our members and in particular for our starmembers! If she says a thing I trust her without other questions becouse Jojjo deserves all our respect and she has also proved to be so kind person and totally trustable. I really do not undestand the basis of your criticism. Maybe the better now is if you apologize to her ..... so it can be a good end for a bad post!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 01:40:49 am by boob_ring »

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2012, 02:06:38 am »

Excuse me? This makes me very upset, it shows that I cannot lay my trust on this website. For even if those pictures WERE me, and I posted here insisting that it is not, how could you not respect my privacy in wanting to keep it off this website? Why would you even question my response and keep discussing it? Are you trying to prove something to the other members? I'm sorry to disappoint you but it is not my pictures, whether you want it to be or not. Even if your comments about the photos of te potential me were sweet and she does indeed look perfect, I feel somewhat betrayed. That's all.

Agreed.  Who cares who they are!!!!! They are nice...end of story. Everyone should respect another's privacy.
Xo
SS

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2012, 03:16:36 am »
jojjo, the trust issue has nothing to do with this site, just with one guy that still thinks that is you, and he has the right to think that even though you stated it isn't you.
fakrthebettr, you're allowed to your own ideas and opinions, and even to express them freely on this forum, but keep in mind our rules about respecting other people, specially the girls. (IF that would be her and she would deny it, that probably has a good reason.)

fakrthebettr

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2012, 03:34:08 am »
Let me start by apologizing to Jojjo.  I should have just kept my thoughts to myself.  I don't post very often here and this is why.  I never meant to disrespect you and you do not have to prove anything to anyone if you don't want to.  I thought maybe you would want to prove it wasn't you but if not then enough said.  I appreciate all you have shared and contributed in the past and if you choose not to contribute anymore I have no problem with that (but I truly hope that is not the case).  I have not posted anything that you have asked not to be posted.  I was out of line when I said maybe you could prove it was not you and for that I apologize for again.  My opinion is just an opinion and I am truly sorry it upset you. 

And I never said she HAS to prove the pics aren't hers.  I think what I said got taken a little out of context but I do agree I should not have questioned Jojjo.  I am still a little confused about how I didn't respect your privacy.  I did not start this thread and I did not post your pics on this thread.  I just made a comment about the pics and stated an opinion of mine that may not be correct.  Like I said in the beginning, I should have just kept my thoughts to myself and if I could remove that post I would but I never meant any harm or disrepect or betrayal (not sure how I did that either but if I did I am truly sorry I caused you to feel that way).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:44:50 am by fakrthebettr »

fakrthebettr

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2012, 04:31:09 am »
Understood and point taken. I now understand your dilema and I hope I didn't make things worse for you. It is totally your right to ask for privacy now and I respect that. 

Also, I am not the one who pointed out there were 6 pic of you on that site.  I understand that my post only made things worse but I did not initiate the violation of your privacy. I made a mistake in commenting on someone elses improper post and comments.  Again I am sorry for voicing my opinion but I think most of your anger should have been focuses on those who mentioned you in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:25:03 pm by fakrthebettr »

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2012, 05:57:33 am »
I do hope as Dr Revis further develops his website it would be nice to see some "before" pics like Dr Pousti puts on his website, along with the afters with a date i.e 4 days post-op.  This is a great start and hopefully more pics are added each week as it is a great resource for women wanting XL implants.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2012, 06:03:50 am »
It has been clarified in my threads on this website that I'm dealing with private issues and had to take down all my posts/pics...

Ugh. I didn't know this, but now this discussion makes sense. (Perhaps I should try to get out and read more threads... yeah I always say that, not enough hours in the day... :P )

And also, how in the world would I be able to prove that a topless pic is not me, without having to post a topless pic of myself?

In my line of work, the expression is: you can't prove a negative. So you are quite correct in your position.
Former admin of
(since retired)

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2012, 06:06:33 am »
I do hope as Dr Revis further develops his website it would be nice to see some "before" pics like Dr Pousti puts on his website, along with the afters with a date i.e 4 days post-op.  This is a great start and hopefully more pics are added each week as it is a great resource for women wanting XL implants.

+1
Former admin of
(since retired)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2012, 09:16:01 am »
And also, how in the world would I be able to prove that a topless pic is not me, without having to post a topless pic of myself? Haha. Only way to prove that would be for you to find the other girl stating it's her or have Revis put a name on it (which he would never do due to privacy anyways)..
That's easy: You're a Starmember here, that means that you're you and you've already verified yourself, so when you say that's you or it isn't you, everyone will have to take your word for it, and your word is true.

btw, I've removed the links to that site for your privacy reasons, so it can't be tracked back to you.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 05:24:29 am »
Seriously, why all this drama? SMH

axis

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 03:15:29 am »
i propose we canonize him, st. revis.

chevychase1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1271
  • -Receive: 3586
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2012, 02:19:49 pm »
He doesn't deserve to be shot out of a cannon.

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 12:25:39 am »
From the feedback I take it Dr. Revis is excellent at creating the stripper/pornstar look, is this correct?

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 04:36:19 am »
Aug 6....
I join the ranks....

xoxox
SS

ullr

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2012, 07:37:59 am »
Aug 6....
I join the ranks....

xoxox
SS

Got to love that :)

dudebro

« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2012, 07:51:47 pm »
My girlfriend has decided she wants to get large implants, but she already has large, firm, natural breasts. She's looking for the Milani-Carver look. Does anyone know if Revis is comfortable with those goals?

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 08:14:02 pm »
I would email him and see what he says.  Evidently he responds well to emails, and likes when you send pictures of your current boobs and your goals.

I still wish he would update his website to include a search function like Pousti has.  Something where you could search by age, cc amount, height, etc.  He does a lot of XL implants and could better show off his work.  I like that he has a variety of pics including many clothed and bikini which IMO is fantastic because it shows you what you'll look like in everyday outfits.  But it would still be nice to see, for example, a patient with 1600 cc with before and afters showing the front and sides and an after in clothes/bikini.  Also multiple after shots showing 1 month after to 6 months after would be helpful since they go through a lot of changes over a few months post-surgery.

dudebro

« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2012, 09:02:11 pm »
She's got a slim hourglass with natural DDs already, and she's looking for silicone gels. I like his silicone work but obviously as you point out its a p narrow data set

escksc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 57
  • -Receive: 47
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2012, 12:57:01 am »
Me and Girlfriend have a Revis appointment on August 6.  SexyStar will be there the same day.  If you search my posts on here, you can see a letter we sent Revis and his response.  He seems very open to doing whatever we want.  We will let you know soon. 

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2012, 01:33:30 am »
I will be there August 6.  He told me 1700cc shouldnt be an issue as we both LOVE big. I had expressed anxiety over size and look as i wanted as big and fake, round and bulging as possible.  He makes u feel very at ease.
Cant wait!
30 days til huge fake tits!!!
Life changing for me.
Xo
SS

pewpew

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 40
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2012, 08:54:17 am »

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2012, 07:56:50 pm »
http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/procedures/xl-breast-augmentation.html
Did anybody see this Revis promo ?

I like that he has an XL section but it could be much better organized.  Having it set up where you can search by age, height, cc amount, etc would be more user friendly.  I do like that he goes with a more candid (dress, bikini, etc) photo for the after shots as opposed to Pousti's typical front and side shots.  Would be great to have both types. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 08:01:47 pm by dnver918 »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2012, 08:41:45 pm »
http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/procedures/xl-breast-augmentation.html

I like that he has an XL section but it could be much better organized.  Having it set up where you can search by age, height, cc amount, etc would be more user friendly.  I do like that he goes with a more candid (dress, bikini, etc) photo for the after shots as opposed to Pousti's typical front and side shots.  Would be great to have both types. 
Just wait until our model database is ready ;)
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2012, 12:29:58 am »

Just wait until our model database is ready ;)

When will that be?

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2018, 07:01:14 am »
Saw this new pic on Dr Revis’ XL page, wow those 1300 cc are nice 😍

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2018, 03:43:03 pm »

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2018, 03:57:09 pm »
That’s a pretty big crease for Revis boobs
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2018, 07:32:48 am »
Looking good even early in the healing process

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2018, 08:02:22 am »
Wow... who is that?

How many cc is she?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2018, 02:42:26 pm »
Wow... who is that?

How many cc is she?

From Real Self.  1500 cc

BooBie Vision

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 1198
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2019, 12:52:56 am »
1500cc's Last photo set on this page: Photo Set 2781

http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/before-after-photos/internal-bra-technique.html

She's not on the XL section of the sight but should be.

Wow!

divasdude

• Thank You
  • -Given: 900
  • -Receive: 3581
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2019, 03:00:52 am »

http://www.southfloridaplasticsurgery.com/before-after-photos/internal-bra-technique.html

Wow!

I think she is in the 1500 section a few times. I can’t seem to remember her name right now but she is wearing the pink outfit laying on her side and the blue one price/tank top on her knees. The yellow bikini above that pic may be her as well. I will work on her name.

teamfake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 598
  • -Receive: 344
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2019, 05:50:51 am »

Wow!

I think she is in the 1500 section a few times. I can’t seem to remember her name right now but she is wearing the pink outfit laying on her side and the blue one price/tank top on her knees. The yellow bikini above that pic may be her as well. I will work on her name.

Elle Matthews?

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2019, 01:05:44 pm »
Ah. Thank you. Could not think of it.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 08:05:16 pm by dnver918 »

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2019, 08:02:07 pm »
1900c from Revis’ XL page, is she someone we should know?

phlalawyer

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2019, 08:28:42 pm »
1900c from Revis’ XL page, is she someone we should know?

Obviously! looks like a model

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2019, 08:43:46 pm »
If Miss 1900cc is a model surely someone knows who she is?

hawkeye_101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2019, 01:06:19 am »
Could it be Danielle Derek? I think she went from 1900 to 2200. Seems like she’s mentioned Revis somewhere along the line too.

seaj4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1236
  • -Receive: 451
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2019, 07:58:51 am »
Danielle Derek is inked up

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2019, 04:13:47 am »
Another one from mysterious Miss 1900cc from Revis’ XL page

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2019, 01:27:16 am »
God damn does he make nice tits!

Another one from mysterious Miss 1900cc from Revis’ XL page

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2019, 05:08:43 am »
Who is this Wonder Woman?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

IHNB 2.0

• Thank You
  • -Given: 482
  • -Receive: 1655

QV12

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 217
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2019, 10:01:17 pm »
why is it all the implants he does seem to be much more round, not as wide, and hang much lower than other surgeons implants?
Is it just his style and how he operates?

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2019, 04:13:25 pm »
why is it all the implants he does seem to be much more round, not as wide, and hang much lower than other surgeons implants?

I could be wrong, but I believe it's due to his use and placement of internal sutures for larger implants.  This brings the skin in closer to the pocket of the implant with also helps hold them up and in place.

divasdude

• Thank You
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2019, 04:31:38 pm »

Permanent, thicker sutures placed laterally and inferiorly of the implant to create a permanent pocket for the implant to sit in. Gives the look of wearing a bra even though you aren’t. Go to his page and search for internal bra for a better explanation if you want.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #76 on: December 13, 2019, 06:50:23 am »
Another gorgeous Revis patient...1250cc

TheBiggestDreamer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2020, 03:55:33 pm »
I'm interested in having him do my second surgery.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2020, 03:50:29 am »
Miss 1250 cc from Real Self

phlalawyer

• Thank You
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2020, 09:32:38 pm »
Not finding her on realself

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2023, 07:22:20 am »
Anyone else noticed how active Dr Revis has become on social media (instagram and Facebook)?  Posting multiple times a week, multiple stories a day about mostly XL implants.  I love it but wish he would also update his website with new before and after pictures each week.  Dr Pousti updated his website weekly and had a Case of the Week that was often an XL implant patient.  If anyone has any connection to Revis you should pass this along ;)

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2023, 04:01:48 pm »
I doubt he actually does it,
Probably has a social media manager , staff member who is doing it.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2023, 07:38:50 pm »

I assumed so and because of that it seems it wouldn’t be too difficult to update the website weekly.

baynardwow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 144
  • -Receive: 646
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2023, 03:12:54 pm »
I’m stoked to go see Revis. My wife and I are going down there next month for her revision from 700 to ~1400 (final size TBD).

TheUpsideDownPineapple

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 312
  • Fake boobs are made with real implants!
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2023, 10:11:13 am »
He is the expert in large volume implants and for making sure they hold on their own, proudly, whatever the position, even without a bra but just with the internal bra.
Besides, do you know what the internal bra consists of?

chevychase1

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2023, 11:49:26 am »
Plovier is on Instagram. He is prolific on there.

Wabill

• Thank You
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2023, 11:47:32 pm »
Plovier prolific?
I can’t say I ever saw much of his work on Instagram.

chevychase1

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2023, 01:38:29 am »
Plovier prolific?
I can’t say I ever saw much of his work on Instagram.

It's mainly on Instagram Stories. I see posts from his clinic most days.

Garryman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 90
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2023, 03:16:18 pm »
I dm'd him before asking if he was the best XL implant surgeon out there and he said he definetly is as he does more than any other in the US and probably the world.

Amelioration

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2023, 01:49:53 am »

My wife and I went to Dr. Revis at the end of March (he got her to 1700cc). She had a deep conversation with him about his Instagram. He literally manages all of it. He sees it as a video game/challenge. At that time he hadn't broken 100k followers yet and was gung ho on breaking that ceiling. Revis is highly invested in growing his follower count on his own, he doesn't use anyone else to manage it. He personally messages with his patients on Instagram and freely accepts pictures to repost in his stories and posts. He's mostly active early in the morning and evenings.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2023, 02:50:01 am »

My wife and I went to Dr. Revis at the end of March (he got her to 1700cc). She had a deep conversation with him about his Instagram. He literally manages all of it. He sees it as a video game/challenge. At that time he hadn't broken 100k followers yet and was gung ho on breaking that ceiling. Revis is highly invested in growing his follower count on his own, he doesn't use anyone else to manage it. He personally messages with his patients on Instagram and freely accepts pictures to repost in his stories and posts. He's mostly active early in the morning and evenings.

Interesting.  He strikes me as a guy who is just really loves fake boobs, especially XL implants.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he is a member of this board “during his free time”.

dnver918

• Thank You
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2024, 08:48:06 pm »
Does anyone know if Dr Revis ever does awake breast augmentation surgery using only local anesthetic?  I know Dr Bandy does it.  Curious if he can install his internal bra using that approach.

Tags: