Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182887 times)

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2017, 01:17:49 pm »
...self verifed. How is that any different than when someone quotes their doctor?

lolchair1

« Reply #331 on: July 02, 2017, 01:29:08 pm »
Well the video where she is measuring them is free to view for anybody (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6bluvrh6EBbZEl0azMyN19RdWc/view). Since we don't have any official or neutral way to do measurements its the best we can get now.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #332 on: July 02, 2017, 03:09:00 pm »
^But then again certain people are actually saying their doctor does their fills, as well as saying themselves they are documenting each fill, so it becomes obvious if the numbers don't add up..

Plenty of us know each other and have hundreds of thousands of followers yet funnily enough it's just the same couple of people bleating on and trying to muddy the waters, whilst championing their favourites.. Bear in mind if using fish eye lens, morphing or other tricks then the surrounding areas around the boobs would look "off" (why not actually point out distortion if it exists around the shape of boobs or likewise rather than just saying "photoshop".. oh yeah you can't because it's not true :))..

It's especially ironic coming from those repeating over pages and pages in this thread about being "honest" when they've been lying the whole time or begun inflating numbers (I got attacked for having a 500cc fill a couple of pages back yet now apparently 1200cc+ in a month is possible by the very same person lol)..

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 07:13:32 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

froman

« Reply #333 on: July 02, 2017, 08:01:09 pm »
Okay she made a false claim, but no need to keep bringing that up. You should all keep in mind that she is the only xxl implant woman who has actually verified her size. Also she is one of the few who has been consistently releasing high resolution videos en pictures.

So, releasing HD pictures and videos makes this individual a verifiable source yet she has made false claims in the past. Why should I take the word of someone who constantly changes their story about things and makes obviously false claims?

This is something other women could learn from

Please expand on what could be learned by other women.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #334 on: July 02, 2017, 08:58:17 pm »
^The current numbers are false because every fill has been documented (a big point is made of doing this every time) and the cc amounts aren't even close to matching up.. 4700/4800 to 6100+ in the space of just few weeks when she has admitted the amount she fills is only 200-250cc..

That over 6k figure was originally cc amount plus tissue but has now turned into just cc lol

No girl in their right mind is going to want to be compared to someone who keeps changing the numbers, falsely declaring biggest in Europe etc etc. Promoting this is shooting yourself in the foot because the girls can quite clearly see the numbers don't even make sense.. All that is going to happen is they'll keep their cc amounts to themselves and no longer keep updating because there's no point anymore.. To promote this whilst knowing Beshine is clearly the biggest and there are others who are larger means you're turning other xl girls off from the community.. No girl is praising this madness and quite a few have already stopped disclosing their numbers..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 09:01:49 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

lolchair1

« Reply #335 on: July 02, 2017, 11:32:03 pm »
You are all arguing against yourself lol. Nobody has been saying that Martina has 6k implants. Everybody knows that its tissue + implants.

Fact is still that she is the only xxl woman who has actually measured herself and shared the video. This is the most reliable evidence that we can realistically get, so its worth a lot. It would be great if we had similar videos of other xxl women

froman

« Reply #336 on: July 03, 2017, 02:29:57 am »
You are all arguing against yourself lol. Nobody has been saying that Martina has 6k implants. Everybody knows that its tissue + implants.

Fact is still that she is the only xxl woman who has actually measured herself and shared the video. This is the most reliable evidence that we can realistically get, so its worth a lot. It would be great if we had similar videos of other xxl women

I fail to see how anyone is arguing against themselves. There has been relative uncertainty about whether the 6k includes tissue or not; I have seen both claims made.

She is the only XXL woman to make up her own test. There is nothing reliable about that. Her lies and attacks on other women make my opinion of her dubious, at best.

lolchair1

« Reply #337 on: July 03, 2017, 08:05:38 am »
Froman, it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. The idea of a water displacement test has been around for years. The idea came up as a way to measure women who have string implants, since there is no clear implant volume. As far as I know Ariane and Dolly Fox both dit the test before Martina, so she is the third person to do it.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11321
« Reply #338 on: July 03, 2017, 04:46:48 pm »
Nobody says that those tests are fully accurate. There's always natural tissue involved and the bikini top that she wore, that's no big secret. But the way this test was taken was done by our recommendation, and performed rather well and stable (very little water sloshing, stable underground and so on).
There is no other way to do this any better, and I would like to extend my compliments to Martina for doing this publicly and in a semi professional setup.

She should be complimented about doing this.
I know this is a touchy subject, but we have seen very few other girls take this test. Nobody is required to do this test, but Martina is showing quite some courage to do this, and is to be commended. Like I said, it's not a mandatory test. Anyone can do whatever they want, but I personally would like to see many more of these tests for comparisons sake. In my opinion, it's the best comparison we have.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11321
« Reply #339 on: July 03, 2017, 04:57:29 pm »
No girl in their right mind is going to want to be compared to someone who keeps changing the numbers, falsely declaring biggest in Europe etc etc. Promoting this is shooting yourself in the foot because the girls can quite clearly see the numbers don't even make sense.. All that is going to happen is they'll keep their cc amounts to themselves and no longer keep updating because there's no point anymore.. To promote this whilst knowing Beshine is clearly the biggest and there are others who are larger means you're turning other xl girls off from the community.. No girl is praising this madness and quite a few have already stopped disclosing their numbers..

It's called advertising, promotion, all that. How many cars manufacturers are there that claim to have the lowest emissions? How many diet pill manufacturers guarantee that you'll lose weight? How many surgeons claim that they can make boobs as big as you want? It's all advertising. And sure, some people complain, but as long as the majority doesn't people can keep claiming what they want.
The goal of her advertising is selling her product. She's certainly not selling it to you, so why should she care? She should care for her customers, and if she's providing a service that her customers are longing for, then kudos to her.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 04:59:31 pm by Indy »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #340 on: July 04, 2017, 02:14:23 am »
I don't think anyone would be annoyed that Martina makes bogus claims if she hadn't been going around accusing other respected members of the community of doing the same just weeks before. Also people wouldn't mind that much if they were free to say her claims are BS without being attacked, stalked and harassed. But the fact is that she DID attack women who she thought are claiming false numbers and she and her crew DID attack, stalk and harass anyone who is smart enough to see her claims are deceiving and pointed them out as such.

Sticking with the car example: If Ford claims their new Fiesta holds the lap-record at Nürburgring, your average consumer will go like: "Hmmm... That sounds good, also what's a Nürburgring?". But your car enthusiast will go: "That's funny and also it is false!" and go on to produce a link to: https://nurburgringlaptimes.com/lap-times-top-100/ With Martina claiming to be the biggest in Europe, the people on Facebook will go: "Wow! She's strange looking, but those are some big-ass titties!" Where as an implant enthusiast will go: "That's funny and also it is false!" and proceed to point to another European woman called Beshine.

In the end someone who knows the subject at hand doesn't need ANY data to know that a production Ford Fiesta isn't the fastest car around the Nürburgring or that Martina hasn't got the biggest implants in Germany let alone Europe.

The test was seen as a way to get a indication of size for women with a certain type of implant (string type) and was proven to be highly inaccurate by Martina herself when the test resulted in 5875cc with a previously (self-)confirmed implant fill of 4500cc. The measurement resulted in a figure that is over 30% more than the actual implant volume and is therefor worth shit to this Top 10 IMPLANT SIZE list.

General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

froman

« Reply #341 on: July 04, 2017, 06:51:24 am »
Froman, it's clear you don't know what you're talking about. The idea of a water displacement test has been around for years. The idea came up as a way to measure women who have string implants, since there is no clear implant volume. As far as I know Ariane and Dolly Fox both dit the test before Martina, so she is the third person to do it.

I know what I'm talking about, don't tell me I don't. The reason I discount Martina and all she says is because she is a habitual liar and has attacked other starmembers on this site to the point that many no longer want to deal with this place. I don't take her word or credit her test as validation of anything.

froman

« Reply #342 on: July 04, 2017, 06:55:42 am »

It's called advertising, promotion, all that. How many cars manufacturers are there that claim to have the lowest emissions? How many diet pill manufacturers guarantee that you'll lose weight? How many surgeons claim that they can make boobs as big as you want? It's all advertising. And sure, some people complain, but as long as the majority doesn't people can keep claiming what they want.

TL/DR: It's okay to lie so long as there are people willing to buy that lie.

Personally, when I see carmakers claiming an edge in a certain metric, I research it. A pill can make me lose weight? Let me research that. A woman claims the biggest breasts in Europe, not that I need to but I could research and debunk that.

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 58
« Reply #343 on: July 05, 2017, 12:21:03 am »
Well one of the problems that comes up by Martina's claims is that when you try to do research into who has the biggest implants in Europe you'll find all the "news" sites that say that she is the biggest with out question or research by them to see if there might be a bigger pair out there. There is also a different between saying your great and or in the case BIG and saying no one else is bigger. Yes those car commercials may claim each one of theirs is the best but never in the same way one truck might say most horsepower while the other says best mileage, so if you take that as the example it's like having natural boobs and saying those you might have much bigger boobs then me because that other person is super fat you can claim to have a better bust to waist ratio because you are skinny yet still have big boobs. But you can't go up to a girl with the same under bust as you but a much larger over bust and try to claim the tittle of having bigger boobs.

I do like the test I think it is a nice idea to show that all claims of size are with in reasonable range of what the test shows but what the test doesn't do is disprove anyone's else claim of size it doesn't mean Beshine and Chelsea Charms are in the 1# spots and everyone else is fighting for third place at the moment.

I think Beshine said it best in her latest up date.

Many girls around the world claim to have the biggest tits in the world, in the US, in Europe or where ever. Reality Check: Beshine is the biggest implant girl. With all the countless surgeries, expansions and her endless growing breast implants Beshine loves breaking record after record for a decade now and with every bigger boob size she gives the word biggest boobs a new meaning. Check out this new photo set with 151 images of Beshine and her mounted monster mountains ! No weird camera angles, no lens distortion, no fantasy numbers. Only the biggest augmented knockers ever

electricbismuth

• Thank You
  • -Given: 74
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #344 on: July 07, 2017, 07:33:23 am »
I miss when this thread was fun and about implant sizes, and not about how Martina lies about stuff all the time. :(

Tags: