Author Topic: Sabrina Sabrok  (Read 762803 times)

surfer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32144
  • -Receive: 206
Re: Sabrina Sabrok
« Reply #135 on: December 25, 2010, 02:20:15 pm »
Thanks! one of the best photo sets ever! Merry Xmas!

promp1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 61
  • -Receive: 68
  • i like em big
« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2011, 07:46:19 pm »

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #137 on: January 07, 2011, 09:29:05 pm »
Classic example of too much of a good thing. About 3 years ago I thought she looked really hot. Now her nipples are deformed and she has freakish skull tattoos and whatever all over the place. Why in the world would I want to see screaming skulls tattoed over a gorgeous woman's body? I don't get, and never will, the grafitti which some women use to destroy their appeal.  What's wrong with temporary or henna tattoos?

huntelaar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 102
« Reply #138 on: January 07, 2011, 11:31:16 pm »
well my problem with sabrina's tattoos was that they were terrible. Meghan Daniels is a good example of how fucking hot a gorgeous sleeve is.

timesplitter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 232
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2011, 03:08:28 am »
Classic example of too much of a good thing. About 3 years ago I thought she looked really hot. Now her nipples are deformed and she has freakish skull tattoos and whatever all over the place. Why in the world would I want to see screaming skulls tattoed over a gorgeous woman's body? I don't get, and never will, the grafitti which some women use to destroy their appeal.  What's wrong with temporary or henna tattoos?

Obviously her husband didn't mind them.  I don't think she took your opinion into account when she walked into the shop.
"I think they're both awesome!"
"Obviously, but if you had to choose between titties or ass, which one?"
"I got what you're sayin'.  It's a hard choice."
"It's the choice in life."
"Well, I mean I guess if I had to choose...historically, I've always considered myself a tit man."

Pathetic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 373
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2011, 03:55:04 am »
Agree 100%.

Colber

« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2011, 08:37:36 pm »
Me too.

Agree 100%.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #142 on: January 09, 2011, 10:04:13 pm »

Obviously her husband didn't mind them.  I don't think she took your opinion into account when she walked into the shop.

Yes, I guess you are right, who can argue about what a magnificent piece of manhood he is! lol

wazou47

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 240
  • -Receive: 1205
  • Huge fake round and firm overinflated tits! Mmh...
« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2011, 02:45:55 pm »
Awesome clip. Omg! Does anyone have access to her website for the full unsensored movies?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdmcho_sabrina-sabrok-tv-celebrity-with-bi_sexy
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:54:09 pm by Wazou47 »

Auz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 670
  • -Receive: 286
« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2011, 09:02:23 pm »
look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jGCsR7JQlk

I think these are her best boobs,and she is awesome with them(and with that green top)...perfect shape,perfect size,perfect boobs...damn  ::)

Guusus

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 87
    • my art
« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2011, 11:02:02 pm »
i agree
The best kind of bees:       boobees !

timesplitter

• Thank You
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2011, 02:05:04 am »

Yes, I guess you are right, who can argue about what a magnificent piece of manhood he is! lol

Greasy gutterpunk or not, he's feeling up those tits, you're talking about them on a message board.
"Well, I mean I guess if I had to choose...historically, I've always considered myself a tit man."

Pathetic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 373
  • -Receive: 82
« Reply #147 on: January 17, 2011, 06:54:35 pm »
Whether he is feeling them up or not does not change phlalawyer's point - that she is hurting her looks. And if her husband is the one that talked her into it - then he has zip taste.
 She WAS at her best a few years ago - with the slightly smaller implants and no tats. I thought she was not far from perfect then. Now, she is 'just' great and fading (imo).

timesplitter

• Thank You
« Reply #148 on: January 18, 2011, 04:54:59 am »
Whether he is feeling them up or not does not change phlalawyer's point - that she is hurting her looks. And if her husband is the one that talked her into it - then he has zip taste.
 She WAS at her best a few years ago - with the slightly smaller implants and no tats. I thought she was not far from perfect then. Now, she is 'just' great and fading (imo).

His (and your) point is opinion, not fact.  I like her with more tattoos.  It was most likely her idea.  So you think she has zip taste.  Meh.  As someone posted in another thread, the people crying about tattoos is getting really old here.  So you like vanilla, that's fine, find something else to jerk off to then.  None of the people that like tattoos are going into posts with girls with no or few tattoos saying things like "She's ok, but she really should get two full sleeves if she wants to be hot in my eyes."  One of my biggest pet peeves is people that complain about how the life choices of someone they don't even know is negatively affecting their own sexual gratification.

pmanne2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1044
  • -Receive: 2465
« Reply #149 on: January 18, 2011, 05:18:13 am »

His (and your) point is opinion, not fact.  I like her with more tattoos.  It was most likely her idea.  So you think she has zip taste.  Meh.  As someone posted in another thread, the people crying about tattoos is getting really old here.  So you like vanilla, that's fine, find something else to jerk off to then.  None of the people that like tattoos are going into posts with girls with no or few tattoos saying things like "She's ok, but she really should get two full sleeves if she wants to be hot in my eyes."  One of my biggest pet peeves is people that complain about how the life choices of someone they don't even know is negatively affecting their own sexual gratification.

I don't like tattoos but it doesn't bother me. But I am getting tired of all the complain about it though.

Tags: argentine