Author Topic: Texas Party Girls  (Read 9675 times)

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 742
Texas Party Girls
« on: June 09, 2019, 10:15:30 am »
Abby woke up at 7 am, it was her first day of college. A decent student, kind of just went off to college because well that's what everyone else was doing, and she wanted to move away from her small Texas town.

Abby was a freshman at UT, along with thousands of others. At 5'2, long dark hair, Latina tan skin and cute round doe eyes, and naturally curvy, Abby was cute but not sexy. She was a Christian gal, her dad was even a pastor. Her Twitter and Instagram were mostly just posts about Jesus and her Sunday school club stuff...deep down though she knew all of that was about to change. Deep down she knew she was naughty, a barbie doll, and different she just needed a way to break out and show it. College was that time.

First day of class, she knew she had to make an impression. But she was in a hurry too. She threw on some tight leggings making her thick ass pop, her only push up bra to show off her natural DDs, a pink tank top from a summer camp, and lip gloss she had bought years ago but barely used. She looked in the mirror,"Good enough for me" shruggingly.

When she is leaving, her dorm roommate Vivian is just in a towel just getting out of the shower. Vivian was a petite Asian party girl from Houston who had bougie style and fit toned body. Even though they were different, Vivian and Abby were getting a long well so far. "Oh my God, I am so hungover..ugh why'd I go out before the first day of school?! Fuck at least my first class isn't til 11." Vivian said, and she looks over at Abby who's heading out, "Damn girl you looking fine as hell. And here I thought you were just another bookworm" Abby laughed, "thanks, but I still have a lot to learn from you. Look at that body!" Beads of water were dripping down Vivian's tanned slim body. She was strong, and had just made the dance team. Not curvy but had perky tits and a cute butt. Pouty thick lips, and it looked like she had had a nose job already because it was perfect. "Let's be gym partners then! Rec center later? I'll text you"

Abby waved bye, and headed to her first class. Walking at a fast pace, she opens up her phone and hops on Instagram. Seeing all these young hot models on every page. She goes to hers and frowns. "Time for a new me" she says as she begins to delete all her old posts and start fresh. So focused on her phone, she runs right into a man on accident, sending his papers flying. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" cried Abby. The man was late 20s early 30s dressed nice but casual, striking tall white man. "Totally fine you're all good" he laughs. He looks up at Abby and is drawn to her innocent cute face. "Since you got your phone out though here take my number," he said confidently, "let's run into each other again soon". "Wow okay yes let's" Abby says surprisingly, thinking is this really what college is like? The man hovering over her shoulder watches her type in the number. "Ok don't forget, I have something for you." Abby shyly giggles and continues on her way. Her panties slightly got soaked from the brief interaction, horny going into class.

She was just in time and there was only one seat left, in the back right next to this big strong black guy who looked like a football player. She walked over there quickly, DDs bouncing with a good amount of cleavage and side boob showing from her pink tank top. She sits down, out of breath and whispers to the boy next to her,"can't believe I'm late on the first day...my name's Abby" and he looked her up and down and replied, "Jamal, nice to meet you miss." Abby's panties got a tiny bit more wet, wondering if you could notice thru her tight gray leggings. "Wow, what a morning" she thought as she began to daydream...

gtc15

• Thank You
Re: Texas Party Girls
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 10:16:27 am »
Please feel free to give ideas
I know I didn't include plastic surgery yet! It will definitely be included

yoniX50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 02:18:29 pm »
A really great start thus far.

trooper52

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4461
  • -Receive: 24
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 04:29:10 pm »
Probably the most promising start to a story that I've read in years. You've definitely got some good potential here, I look forward to reading more of it!

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 05:45:24 pm »
yes can't wait !!

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 10:04:37 pm »
Chapter 2

Abby could not concentrate at all in class. She whipped out her phone and decided to text that mysterious handsome man. "Hey it's me Abigail...who the hell are you anyways? I'm so intrigued 😘" 5 minutes go by and her phone vibrates. "That was quick.. my name's Alexander. First off though I have a question..do you have a PayPal or cashapp or something?" That's random, thought Abby. Thankfully she had just started a PayPal for her dad to send her money in case of an emergency. "Yes I do actually, its Abigailbj@gmail.com. I'm going to have to hear more about you Mr. Alexander," said Abby. Not a minute goes by an a notification pops up "$1,000 was sent to you by Alexander ******". Abby's did an audible gasps as her jaw dropped. A couple classmates looked back at her. That was more money than she even had in her bank account! 

"There is a lot more where that came from" texted Alexander. "I'm only 27 but I made a damn near fortune off the dark web and bitcoin trading a couple years back. Now I run a cyber security company here in TX that's trading on the NASDAQ. Basically I have more money than I know what to do with. That's where you come into play." After reading that, Abby put her hand between her legs, running her tight pussy and clit. Her dark dreams of becoming a princess fuck toy for a rich white man could come true. She screenshots the message from PayPal and blocks out the name and sends the pic to Vivian, "shopping after the gym tonight? I'll explain later lollllll" Quickly, Vivian replies "omgg yaaass!" Abby replies to Alexander, "wow so young and successful. I'm ready to do whatever you say, you apparently know what you're doing!😉 let's meet up soon!" 

Abby didn't hear back from Alexander, but she figured he was working. All this sudden change in lifestyle turned her on so much. Everyone was packing up to leave class, and Jamal was still checking her out. Jamal was probably 6'5 230 lbs, all muscles in an under armour shirt and gray sweatpants. She grazes his bicep while putting on her backpack. "Jamal what are you up to later? Me and my roommate are going on a shopping spree and working out but do you know of any parties going on tonight?" Abby fluttered her big doll eyes and puckered up her lips. "Follow me on insta, I just started it. DM me if you hear of anything!" Jamal lit up, "oh fasho, you seem fun, me and the boys will find something for us." Abby blew him a kiss and strutted out like she was the hottest chick in the room. Who was this new Abby? One day and changed so much. She loved her new confidence and she was ready to splurge at the mall with Vivian.

Later, Abby was in her dorm taking selfies for her new Instagram. Rushing in, Vivian jumps on her bed and asking, "what the fuck is that, you have a sugar daddy?! So jealous!" Abby brightens up, "yep met him today, I think we are going to have a lot of fun this semester with this Viv". They both started getting ready for the gym, Vivian only wearing short shorts and a sports bra, she looked like a fitness model. Abby was already wearing gym clothes but she put on a waist trainer she just bought and a bit more makeup to not be totally blown away by her roommate. "Squats day, you need to help me get a booty like yours!" Vivian said pointing at Abby's round thick Latina ass. Abby's thin waist and wide hips made her tits and ass look bigger than they were. She was naturally blessed with an hour glass figure but was not satisfied at all with her body. 

After doing a few sets of squats, abs, and cardio the girls start heading out when they run into Jamal and a couple of his friends. Short little Vivian runs and jumps on to Jamal who hugs her. "Oh my God yall know each other?" Said Abby. "Totally ! What are you guys up to?" Vivian said enthusiastically. "We were just about to head out but we had to shower first down at the team locker room" said Chad, Jamals white friend - Abby already knew his name because he was the starting quarterback who was primed to make the NFL. "Ummmm like are we invited?" Giggled Vivian. The guys all looked at each other and nodded yes and the group all sneaked away into the locker room.

Vivian and Abby slowly began to strip. They turned on the showers to steaming hot. Abby lifted up her black push up bra and her DD dropped and Chad immediately says "I call dibs" pointing at Abby. Thank God I shaved last night Abby thought. It was only 12 hours at college and she went from a bible thumping conservative to being on her knees for the quarterback in the showers. Abby untied Chads gym shorts and her reaction was that of shock when she saw how big it was. It was already hard and bigger than any cock she had ever seen. She started stroking it with some warm water and then went into sucking. It could barely fit and she was gagging on it but she already came once just from giving him head. Vivian went straight for the two black guys, who pulled the drawstrings of their gym shorts at the same time and BAM two footlong cocks bounced out. Vivian was in heaven and so was Abby. Abby in the corner of her eye saw Vivian getting banged doggy style while sucking on Jamals thick BBC. The steam built up and all she could see was Chad now who picked her up and fucked her brains out. Abby had given blow jobs at summer camp and to her high school boyfriend but it was nothing like this. Her virginity was stripped from her just like that but it couldn't have been any more perfect. She came three times and nearly passed out on the shower floor. Vivian was cleaning her self up quickly as the guys had to leave because they heard someone coming. She got Abby up and dried her off and they got changed. It was all a blur. They hop in Vivians Toyota SUV, and Vivian looks over, "were still going shopping baby, let's get our make up on again her you can use some of mine!" Vivian drove off fast to the mall. It was only 5 PM and Abby was a new woman. Is this all a dream?

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2019, 10:13:39 pm »
I'm getting to the plastic surgery part here in the next few chapters. Should be fun. Please I am open to ideas. I hope you all dont mind the slight racial undertones/stereotypes.

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 03:07:17 am »
Chapter 3

Vivian was blaring EDM and trap hip hop on the way there. Her car was super nice, brand new 2019 Toyota Forerunner decked out with subs and leather interior. That's weird, Abby thought, because Vivian and her were both on a low income scholarship that was one of the reasons they put them in the same dorm room. Abby didn't want to bring it up, maybe vivian just is in a lot of debt who knows..."I cant believe that just happened" said Abigail. "Insane right, ugh bring me back!...soon enough haha expect those guys to blown up your DMs from now on" Vivian said nonchalantly. "Were a team now, ok? From now on were the 'it' girls at this school and everyone is going to be envious of our lifestyle. Fuck class were on to bigger things!" Vivian screamed confidently as she hit the gas. Abby made it, shes finally a hot popular girl.

They pulled up to the mall. First stop was the nail salon. Abby picked on sparkling barbie pink ones while Vivian went with neon green. Hot sllutty long nails so guys knew they were sugar babies. 50 dollars each, 100 total, Abby tipped them super well knowing they'll be back later this month. 150 down the drain but they continued on their spree. "Omg they opened a new one here?" Vivian pointed at a soft pink store front in big bold black letters 'Plastic Aesthetician and Dermatology'. "Oh what's that ? sounds awesome" Abby said. "There is one of these in Houston, I actually got my nose done there and lip fillers. It was money I made on my own but my parents were pissedddd lol". I knew it! Abby thought to herself, but she stayed chill. "Well let's check it out! Maybe they have some deals"

"Welcome to Plastic, where we make your dreams come true" said the hostess who was wearing a tight fitting white nurse outfit, had long straight brunette hair. She actually looked like a Kardashian or like Kylie Jenner's twin Abby thought to herself. "I've been here before and I loved my experience, love the vibes but my friend here is wanting a consultation" Vivian said. The hostess looked up and down Abby and said, "full of potential I see it. Let's get her in ASAP. For now heres an iPhone, feel free to take a look at our before and after selfies and our injection videos" Abby took the phone, "Omg I follow her on Instagram I didn't know she had work done! And her too wow wtf!" Abby had saved a handful of pics of girls under a file named '#goals'; there were tons of cute barbie looking blondes to raunchy pumped up lip, bolted on bimbos to celebrities like Kylie and Ariana Grande. She had been looking forward to this for years. A doctor came out with a mask on. She raised her mask and said, "Dr. Klein, nice to meet you. Luckily for you, I have time to fit you and we doing free filler as a promo. What do you think?" Vivian and Abby screamed and jumped like the school girls they were. Abby was first, she went for two syringes in her lips, some jawline, and she felted super frozen but loved every second. Next Abby got a cool sculpting session in which her thick belly fat was burned away instantly. Abby was in shock.

Vivian was next. She had 2 more mil pumped into her lips, and fixed her slight double chin she was always insecure about. She looked in the mirror, "oh yesss babe we look poppin for 1st semester. Were going to run shit at UT babe!" Vivian captured it all on her Instagram story. Everyone is going to know Abby and her are fake as fuck and proud of it. They took a selfie together both swollen and pumped up making a ducky face.

Abby asked, "doctor do you do plastic surgery here like boob jobs and BBL? I absolutely need that next time!" The Dr. replied, "oh honey of course, we even have payment plans so dont worry about the cost" Vivian and Abby looked at each other and Abby with a cocky tone replied "money is not an issue for us, well be paying in full" The dr. was slightly taken aback by these 18 year old brats, but she loved their attitude. Dr. Klein replied, "well look at you two. You're like living Bratz Dolls Haha I'm used to having more barbies but you girls are bad, I cant wait to have you back. After the free injections, it comes to 800 for everything today is that doable?" Abby replied, "of course!" She left a 50 dollar tip on the table even though it wasn't necessary. Abby got to splurge today and she could not feel any better. Frozen, plastic, spoiled brat doll and it hasn't even hit 8 PM. The nights young.

Leaving the shop, the girls were strutting with a whole new confidence. Right as they were leaving, Abby heard someone call out her name. "Abby hey Abby Johnson is that you?!" Abby turned around quick not expecting to know anyone in town. It was Collin with Anna, old high school friends who went to the other college across town. They were all hippied out as usual, looking totally weird in their raver and bohemian clothes. They were into drugs so Abby never really hung out with them but they loved messing with her and teasing her trying to get her to loosen up in high school. "What's up yall? Fucking super babes in here" Anna said with a smile. She was a super skinny, belly dancer with piercings, tassels and tattoos glitter all of it. Freaky and experienced. She was the hot hippie girl of every guys dreams. "Hey yall lol thanks this is my friend Vivian, were dorming together at UT, were just shopping but were still looking for something to do later." Collin laughs, "right on. Hmm well look I have a party here in a bag, take it tonight if you want. Purest molly you can find and I tested the LSD." Vivian lit up, "hell yea now were talking! Thats my style. What do I owe you?" "Its on me this time, you'll be back for more just hit me up" Abby was excited but nervous. All this was going so fast but she loved her new friends. "You two are awesome, well see you around! Peace yall" Abby stuffed the drugs in her purse. She still felt numb from the injections but was on cloud 9. She cant wait to party with Viv and experiment.

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2019, 10:23:19 am »
Chapter 4

After 1 last stop to forever 21, where Abby picked out some sllutty see thru tops and a couple of thongs, the girls headed out. I lost my virginity, got plastic surgery, and now had a purse full of drugs. What happened to the old goody goody Abby? Abby thought. Abby looked over at Vivian, driving, singing to the music, totally care free and alive. Vivian was flawless now and Abby wanted to be like that. No she wanted other girls to look at her the way she is was admiring Vivian. "Fuck it let's take some of this molly!" Abby yelled to Vivian. "Ok babe just stay hydrated...2 pills each at first...haha" said Vivian as they downed the pills with some water. "Let's pick up some alcohol" Vivian sped to the nearest liquor store before it closed at 9. She had a fake that worked like a charm. She strutted in with 0 worries in the world. 5 min later she came walking out with two bags of vodka, rum, champagne, and mixers, "Omg I didn't even have to pay lol some old loser tried impressing me by buying it for me...wtf I love looking like this - we're blessed" "wow I could get used to this...and ya I have like the hottest roommate everr!" Abby said sounding like a dumb bimbo.

The lights of the city started sparkling, the music could be felt in her body, she was warm and tingly..."I think its kicking in " Abby said. Vivian looked at her and bit her fat swollen lips sensually..."I know right? Ughhh yesss" Abby whipped out her phone and took a selfie vid for her Instagram. She looked plastic as fuck and loved every second of it. She decided to change her profile name to Sexiiazzabby and decided to add her PayPal.me link in the description. "Hopefully I catch more sugar daddies...*giggle*"

Back at the dorm, Vivian and Abby were playing music, pregaming the night out...taking shots and drinking mimosas. Vivian made Abby chug water to stay hydrated...and just as she was doing this, Vivian poured ice cold water all over Abby's chest. Her brand new see thru top and pink bra were soaked. Water dripped down her cleavage, Abby rubbed the outline of her round DD boobs. "Omg Its so cold lol my nipples are soo hard, this legit feels amazinggggg omg fuck you Vivian hahah" Vivian grabbed the vodka bottle, took a swig and then laid down on the bed. "Come take a shot," Vivian said flirtingly as she began to pour vodka on her tight abs into her belly button. Abby takes off her bra but keeps her sexy see thru top on. Abby straddles Vivian, puts her mouth right on the crotch of her super short denim shorts, and then moves in for the shot. She kisses it up, sucking with her pumped up lips. Vivian moans and then reaches under her bed and pull out a toy. A pink dildo that Abby quickly grabs and puts right between her huge round tits.

They make out for what seemed like hours and Vivian got up and bent over Abby on all fours, and ate her pussy and her tiny face was swallowed by Abby's thick Latina azz. Abby moaned heavily in pure ecstasy. Her thick thighs quivered as she came in petite little Vivian's face. Vivians mouth was dripping wet when she was finished.

Abby's phone started vibrating and Vivian picks it up and looks at it. "'Mr. Alexander 🤑' is that who is think it is? Lol You got a text babe.." Abby can barely get up after cumming all over the sheets, but she reads the message out loud, "Abigail I know it is late but I am preparing an evening here at my loft for us. I dont think you'll want to miss this" there was a picture of a room filled with roses with an incredible view of the downtown skyline. There was one chair and contraption she couldn't quite tell what it was for but other than that it looked like the ideal night with her rich daddy. "Oh yesss Let me get ready for you give me 30 minutes" Abby replied. "Ok let me know I'll send over an Uber lux". After getting dolled up in her red push up top, high heels, short shirt, and short denim jacket, she texted her man, "come and get me".

Mr. Alexander replied, "see you soon, the Uber will be there it's a white Mercedes G Wagon" Abby was getting nervous in a little. Was she prepared to be with an older man? I hope nothing goes weird. "I'll just take more of these to take the edge off" Abby didn't realize she took two tabs of LSD not MDMA. This surely will be a night to remember for her...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 10:45:35 am by gtc15 »

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 11:01:54 pm »
Let me know if you want me to write more. If you have any tips or ideas lmk too. I just dont want to write if no one cares for it.

Bimbo Monja

• Bimbo Monja
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 115
  • -Receive: 113
  • I love being me
    • My Instagram
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2019, 11:57:00 pm »
Ofcourse!
I love to Work on myself, by myself, for myself!

500 cc Boobs
400 cc Ass
Nipple piercings
3 Intimate piercings

IG: https://www.instagram.com/monja_padar/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Confident_Mine_9540/

kaoruchan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3823
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2019, 12:07:33 pm »
good stuff, keep going!

donovan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 12:24:35 am »
Awesome.  I love the style of these two girls and I would certainly love to hear more.

Great story so far.

gtc15

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 09:35:54 pm »
I think I'm going to continue this later once I have time!! I know it's been years but this is hot!

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2022, 08:12:07 am »
Any updates?

Tags: