Author Topic: LA Area Surgeons for XL implants  (Read 2227 times)

theniftyam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
LA Area Surgeons for XL implants
« on: May 17, 2021, 08:59:39 pm »
Hi, I'm wanting to upgrade from my 400cc silicone implants to possibly 1000cc salines. I know Dr Pousti and Dr Domanskias are no longer available, does that leave only Dr Bandy? Are there any others in LA? I'd be interested in lesser known surgeons who might be a little cheaper. I did a consult before covid with Dr Desai and Dr Teneja, Dr Desai was pretty expensive, Dr Taneja was reasonably priced but seemed swamped with patients, the waiting room was standing room only when I went! Anyway if anyone knows of a good surgeon in LA let me know!

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
Re: LA Area Surgeons for XL implants
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 04:11:19 pm »
I can very strongly endorse Dr. Bandy. She is not cheap, but her work is amazing, based on 3 friends.

ohcyan216

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 05:34:17 pm »
My fiancĂ© got a BA+BL from Dr. Bandy last November and they turned out really well! She went in thinking she wanted 500cc and ended up happy with 750cc saline (Thanks Bandy!). Based on the previous post, I didn't know she was expensive, but I definitely do recommend her. 

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 09:40:33 pm »
Dr. Bandy did my wife's uograde to 1200ccs. She does great work

KrissyKrave

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 43
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 09:51:14 pm »
I'd recommend Dr Bandy as well. That said I'm a little disappointed that she only offers 800cc expander bags. She says she can safely fill them to thousands of ccs which is what I wanted but I'd have prefered 1200cc or 2500 cc bags. Their office says anything over 800ccs for an expander bag is not FDA approved. So if you see girls who have expanders from bandy just know that they're 800cc bags and the fact that they're hanging in there at 4,000ccs is amazing. Mine are being installed this fall  ;D

theniftyam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 05:37:13 pm »
I'd recommend Dr Bandy as well. That said I'm a little disappointed that she only offers 800cc expander bags. She says she can safely fill them to thousands of ccs which is what I wanted but I'd have prefered 1200cc or 2500 cc bags. Their office says anything over 800ccs for an expander bag is not FDA approved. So if you see girls who have expanders from bandy just know that they're 800cc bags and the fact that they're hanging in there at 4,000ccs is amazing. Mine are being installed this fall  ;D
Thanks for the response! I didn't know Dr Bandy even did expanders? I know she does XXL overfilled saline tho. Best of luck, can't wait to see your results!

Marky_Mark

• Thank You
  • -Given: 544
  • -Receive: 118
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 10:20:42 am »
www.poustiplasticsurgery.com currently redirects to www.primeplasticsurgery.com and one of the two surgeons listed there is Dr. James J. Chao who has several XL implant cases on this realself.com page:
https://www.realself.com/dr/james-j-chao-san-diego-ca#

Tags: