Author Topic: Cherry Devivre  (Read 229199 times)

magicmike24

• Thank You
  • -Given: 968
  • -Receive: 4804
Re: Cherry Devivre
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2021, 02:58:24 am »
here's a few new pics of Cherry. Still flawless if you ask me. Been too long. I will not discuss any exclusive show from now on (even a wardrobe change) but any show with her is well worth it. Also, she may start filming customs again. pics are from her twitter.

magicmike24

• Thank You
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2021, 02:58:19 am »
Here is a Saturday night update from Cherry. Spent some time in chat with her today, still absolutely in love with her as a performer.

magicmike24

• Thank You
« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2021, 02:48:17 pm »
recent pics from Cherry, she added her first PPV video since the summer this morning, still no pierced nipples since she took them out earlier in the year (due to medical issues). I don't care she is so beautiful, at this point she's got me; total fantasy. She did mention it may take 4 months for the swelling to subside on her nose after the rhinoplasty. 

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #168 on: January 19, 2022, 08:47:19 am »

Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3324
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2022, 04:00:46 pm »
I personally liked her old nose because felt different. But I hope she's happy with her new one.
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

magicmike24

• Thank You
« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2022, 11:01:47 pm »

Here's a few recent social media pics of Cherry. She has been on cam and making customs (through OF) but she's been quiet on IG/twitter lately. The swelling on her nose may be still coming down but make up can cover that.  Let's be honest, my eyes are looking elsewhere.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 11:26:06 pm by magicmike24 »

BooBie Vision

• Thank You
  • -Given: 195
  • -Receive: 1198
« Reply #171 on: February 17, 2022, 03:59:53 am »
I would love to see more selfies of her leaning to the right of frame and just crop her face and tits...

Seriously her images are stale.

She needs a photographer to get some better angles and stop the leaning to the right uninspired poses.

I do love her look but she never shows us anything new.

JoelMiller

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #172 on: March 28, 2022, 05:05:50 am »
Honestly She has gotten boring. She doesn't perform the same as she use to and is always worry about her make-up getting ruined with her one spit.

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #173 on: March 28, 2022, 08:18:59 am »
Honestly She has gotten boring. She doesn't perform the same as she use to and is always worry about her make-up getting ruined with her one spit.

Maybe a significant upgrade would be the best for her.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

magicmike24

• Thank You
« Reply #174 on: April 01, 2022, 01:37:50 am »

A few recent pictures of Cherry. I still absolutely adore her.

FODDER

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 1651
« Reply #175 on: April 01, 2022, 01:35:59 pm »
Amazing

JoelMiller

• Thank You
« Reply #176 on: April 07, 2022, 02:02:55 pm »
Haven't seen cherry for a while. Welp first things that come to mind that might've happen are
1 She Is Having Health Problems.
2 New Surgery.
3 2nd Visit To Her Rhinoplastic Surgeon.
4 Completing Her Sleeve.
5 Got Pregnant.
6 Broke-Up With Her Boyfriend.
7 Her Parents Found Out She Is A Cam Model.
I thought I shared my thoughts with you guys. 🙌

magicmike24

• Thank You
« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2022, 12:20:29 am »

She worries about her appearance since that is what entices the horny men who go into her cam room to take her into exclusive chat. Like other models she sometimes deals with guys who say some pretty hurtful things (most of which are hidden) and she understandably gets upset.

She's taking some time off right now; she hasn't been on cam in a week. Hope she comes back soon, been a few weeks since I chatted with her.

JoelMiller

• Thank You
« Reply #178 on: April 08, 2022, 01:09:00 am »
I understand, but remember, she is selling a service. It doesn't matter what or how she feels. When she logs into Streamate, she is there to sell a service and to perform her best. Not to complain about the guy who disrespected her, personal life problems or to worry about her make-up getting a little messed up. Just keeping it real man. We pay for a service not the other way around.

JoelMiller

• Thank You
« Reply #179 on: April 08, 2022, 01:16:24 am »
She already has a boyfriend who she can go cry and complain to him about what happen to her on cam and what not. Not us the customers. Props for you magicmike24 for being there for her as a "friend" I'm assuming, but that's how these Cam Models take advantage of your kindness and step all over you.