Author Topic: BlondeBabyGirl  (Read 166562 times)

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 267
  • -Receive: 798
  • The Blonde Norwegian Barbie
Re: BlondeBabyGirl
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2013, 06:11:43 pm »
I don't know why, but I see you somewhere in the mountains (yodeling and stuff like that)  ;) 
Checkered blue bikini, beautiful boobs and small bows, outdoor posing like in Heidi movies - maybe that's why  ;D
Your photos turns on imagination  :)

I actually have a "Heidi" costume! Want to take it too the beautiful mountains in Norway to post some sexy Heidi pics ;)
Blonde barbie loving the fake look!
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2013, 06:13:48 pm »
Oh, must tell you all that I'm getting bigger lips 27th of june :) can't wait! Took half a syringe in april, and I'm getting a full one this time :) you want before and after pics?
Fake boobs, tan, acrylics, extencions, plumped lips, and so on; thats me! 650cc now going bigger!

It doesn't matter if your fake on the outside, as long as you are real in your heart. :)

Enhancedboobs

• Thank You
  • -Given: 374
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2013, 06:26:08 pm »
Oh, must tell you all that I'm getting bigger lips 27th of june :) can't wait! Took half a syringe in april, and I'm getting a full one this time :) you want before and after pics?

A Barbie's gotta do what a Barbie's gotta do ;)

Did you ever take before/after pics in April for your own 'records'? It would be interesting to see the contrast between the three...including before you ever had any injection.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2013, 06:26:19 pm »
Marked it on our calendar! And we sure as hell want before/after pics!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2013, 06:53:54 pm »

Did you ever take before/after pics in April for your own 'records'? It would be interesting to see the contrast between the three...including before you ever had any injection.

Yes, that is the life for a wannabe-Barbie ;)

In april was my first time, so I will share before pics, april pics and from the full syringe after I get it done, I promise :)

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2013, 08:11:25 pm »

In the immortal words of The Brain: YES! ;D

fatbob22

• Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2013, 10:48:48 pm »
Any one who answers "No" to that shoud be banned from the forum.

YES!!!! please

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2013, 12:15:01 am »

In april was my first time, so I will share before pics, april pics and from the full syringe after I get it done, I promise :)

You're like a mind reader of my sexiest thoughts....
Can't wait to see you full Barbie mode! :D

BoobieBootie

« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2013, 07:16:39 am »
Cant wait to see your new pumped lips! YESSS!

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2013, 10:30:17 pm »

You're like a mind reader of my sexiest thoughts....
Can't wait to see you full Barbie mode! :D

Tomorrow is the big lip day! I can't wait! Hope you are as excited as me!
Hopefully it gets pretty awesome. :)

Saturday Im going to the hairdresser and next week I'm getting lash extencions. Hoping all of it will make me a little more Barbie. 

I will take pictures of the lip and off course share with all of you. ;)

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2013, 11:58:49 pm »

Saturday Im going to the hairdresser and next week I'm getting lash extencions. Hoping all of it will make me a little more Barbie. 

I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW! ;D
Can't wait to see the new succulent lips!
 :-* :-*

SexyStar

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2123
  • -Receive: 6267
« Reply #116 on: June 27, 2013, 05:13:25 am »
Yay!
Good luck!
Btw I had eyelash ext, hated them. Looked good but took a while for my own lashes to look good again after. I'd rather wear false lashes. They look better too. Just my exp tho.
Xo
S

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2013, 08:57:16 am »

I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW! ;D
Can't wait to see the new succulent lips!
 :-* :-*

Thanks! I'm very excited too!

Wish me luck!

BlondeBabyGirl

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2013, 09:04:30 am »
Yay!
Good luck!
Btw I had eyelash ext, hated them. Looked good but took a while for my own lashes to look good again after. I'd rather wear false lashes. They look better too. Just my exp tho.
Xo
S

Thank you. :)
I love false lashes myself, and usually wear that, but since we are going on vacation and will be at the beach every day for two weeks I want something permanent. I'm not going to continue using lash extencions, but think it will be great for the vacation. :)

Anyways thanks for sharing your experience, always Nice to hear what others think :)

Xo
Angelica

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2013, 09:07:55 am »
I'm very excited!
Also the fact that you're going for the barbie look even more with all the extensions... very commendable!
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Tags: